Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,491 members, 7,840,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) (40056 Views)

Chika Ike Wows In See-through Cleavage-baring Dress / Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot / Uriel Oputa Wows In Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
teelacruz:
Fresh from the oven
o

Not fresh. Na remnant wey David Mark chop remain you dey salivate on top so
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Saff:
Fine woman. kiss

Love her. Wanna be like her when I grow up grin
you are already like her...using hand to cover your kini
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by jaytime(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls is wearing pants in public now normal? I'm not understanding.
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by FKMagazine(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
This looks like OVERSEAS! not naija!
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by Adeking10(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
namet:
Chika, you said you want people to respect you more, and that's why you pray before you go on social media. Well, with pictures like this one, I'm afraid you won't get that respect.

Chika (dis kind fine name sef), remember that respect is earned. And to do that, you must carry yourself in a respectable manner. This types of photos won't earn you respect.

It will make men to view you as a sexual object and to fantasize about sleeping with you. Lesbian women will also fantasize and want you.

It seems that what you really want and enjoy, Chika, and there's nothing wrong with that, afterall it's your life. You are free to do what suits you - its a free world!

But, to be respected when you constantly feed the internet with near-nude pics of this nature? I doubt it.

Just saying....
well said
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by junique629(f): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
all this long stupid talk because somebody wore a bikini,who are u to talk about respect to her,na ur family member?oversabi,get a life please ,
namet:
Chika, you said you want people to respect you more, and that's why you pray before you go on social media. Well, with pictures like this one, I'm afraid you won't get that respect.

Chika (dis kind fine name sef), remember that respect is earned. And to do that, you must carry yourself in a respectable manner. This types of photos won't earn you respect.

It will make men to view you as a sexual object and to fantasize about sleeping with you. Lesbian women will also fantasize and want you.

It seems that what you really want and enjoy, Chika, and there's nothing wrong with that, afterall it's your life. You are free to do what suits you - its a free world!

But, to be respected when you constantly feed the internet with near-nude pics of this nature? I doubt it.

Just saying....
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mutemenot:
Why cover the kpekus Everybody wan show unclothedness just to impress their stupidity

The supporters of ashawoism (modernized) will come for your head. You know what I mean.
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Saff:
Fine woman. kiss

Love her. Wanna be like her when I grow up grin

Bad prayer.

It's not good to wish yourself modern day ashawo.

Be like OMOTOLA, M. JOHNSON, QUEEN NWOKOYE, MARY URANTA, AND THE FEW HUMBLE ONES.

Be like your mum too. Being like her is also being like Tonto dike and co.

Run!!!!
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by Duru009(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Keep hoeeing madam !

Keep deceiving young ladies!
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by Saff(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Bad prayer.

It's not good to wish yourself modern day ashawo.

Be like OMOTOLA, M. JOHNSON, QUEEN NWOKOYE, MARY URANTA, AND THE FEW HUMBLE ONES.

Be like your mum too. Being like her is also being like Tonto dike and co.

Run!!!!

Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by springtech(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
We know what this is all about.
Executive marketing things.

Just remember, Jesus is coming soon
Life is all vanity upon vanity.

Strife not to miss heaven.
That's my advice.

Take a cue from Mama G (Patience Ozokwo) and Mitchel Majid. It pays to know Jesus.

Stop slaying around and parading your nudity as tools in the hands of the devil.
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by idonhammer: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
GloriaNinja:
You are correct,With her rough nose

Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by meobizy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Photo filters are good o. See how fresh she looks. See her feet are showing their stubbornness to bleach into her new colour. Why is her bra oversized, abi her breasts fall into place when she wears them?
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by mide419: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
judecares1:
politicians pussy,thats all wat i can see in her

Small girl big God

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by aristocats(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mutemenot:
Why cover the kpekus Everybody wan show unclothedness just to impress their stupidity
E dey smell
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why is she always on bikini?? Or she be mermaid?
Lol...babe
Re: Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) by Sadiyaene(f): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
With her k leg angry angry I have headache plz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Personalities & Celebrities From Enugu State(042). / Regina Daniels Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers Inside Red Ferrari / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, And Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.