Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot (23173 Views)

Chika Ike Wows In See-through Cleavage-baring Dress / Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) / Annie Idibia Wows In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Chika Ike took to her social media space to share these beautiful photos of herself from a recent photoshoot and she looks so gorgeous.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/actress-chika-ike-wows-in-new-photoshoot.html

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Pretty lady cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:39am On Mar 19, 2019
I LIKE THIS LADY, BUT THOSE TOOTHPICK LEGS OF HERS JUST PUT ME OFF!....DAMN!.

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Benekruku(m): 4:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Looking for the wow!

11 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Jessyjack(f): 5:54am On Mar 19, 2019
old age don dey come o... she is beautiful but this make-over made her look older.....

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by youngberry001(m): 6:04am On Mar 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
nah toothpick legs u go fvcck cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by yuanexchanger: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2019
cool pictures.We help pay chinese suppliers in RMB
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by pahoehoe: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Chika Ike, please get married again and learn how to stay in marriage. Meanwhile, if you are interested in learning how to export products to foreign countries and making millions of naira as profit, just click on the link on the first link on my signature.
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2019
seems all our girls are now actress
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Fine Girl

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2019
pahoehoe:
Chika Ike, please get married again and learn how to stay in marriage. Meanwhile, if you are interested in learning how to export products to foreign countries and making millions of naira as profit, just click on the link on the first link on my signature.

She don merry before?
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Sicilyjoe: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmmm, Dubai Arab something........ If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Olamsoh: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Once you hear people saying "His wife is controlling him" Just know that the family is living in peace
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by HerCuteness(f): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2019
shes so fresh dang wish I had money
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by sharena(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I JUST FAINT
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2019
chika ikeMBA
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by yourmama23: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2019
THIS IS THE ONLY EXECUTIVE ICT PROGRAM OF ITS KIND IN NIGERIA - ACCELERATED SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS FORMAT TO ENABLE YOU TO BALANCE AN EXECUTIVE EDUCATION!

Now you might be asking: What can you do with Python or rather, ‘wetin be dis python’ sef?

Python is the official language of Google & YouTube, it powers Instagram, the backbone of Yahoo, was also used to develop Dropbox and it even runs on chips Intel tests as well as some of the biggest web apps. It’s a scripting language that can automate all sorts of tasks, big or small. You can do just about anything with Python that you can do with other web programming languages.

So, if there is one language that you should learn for app development, it should be Python because it’s easy-to-learn and it’s great at readability.

WHAT YOU GET DURING PRACTICAL TRAINING!

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS

Conveniently Design - Earn While You Learn
Lunch and tea Breaks
Practical Driven training Program
Expert Instructors
Unlimited Internet WIFI
Executive Network
Effective Power supply
Options for Specialization

TRAINING FEES

Payment before training day - N75,000
Payment on Training Day – N80,000 FLAT!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT - Saturday, 30th of March, 2019

DURATION: 7 to 8 Weekends plus One month post training internship and a lifetime of Support

TIME: Saturdays 9am to 5pm
Sundays 1pm to 5pm

MEAL REFRESHMENT: For the weekend executive training program, lunch and tea will be served during breaks as we avail very special, ambient, learning and highly interactive environment for our Weekend Executives. GUARANTEED!!!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Opinedecandid(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Hmmmmm, Dubai Arab something........ If u know u know

grin I was patiently waiting for someone to say this

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by movid(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2019
To divert.. Honestly I don't know why peeps over celebrate after finishing NYSC. Fine u'v gone through a stage ,thank God for tht. What fresh graduates need to do immediately after collecting the certificate is to first thank God and then go into fasting and praying that GOD! The next stage am going is the most serious stage which is the REAL WORLD cos those relatives that have being sending u money while in school will stop. U will be left alone in the real world of hustle when u strt planning how to have a family ,how to eat. But No! They will strt drinking up and down, mis behaving up and down as if they've conquered the real hustle of life..whereas the Real Hustle is just beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
No one is perfect and i dont think her hawt legs r that toothpick like u put it
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Sicilyjoe: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

grin I was patiently waiting for someone to say this

I no talk anything ooo
Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by vickydevoka(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
movid:
To divert.. Honestly I don't know why peeps over celebrate after finishing NYSC. Fine u'v gone through a stage ,thank God for tht. What fresh graduates need to do immediately after collecting the certificate is to first thank God and then go into fasting and praying that GOD! The next stage am going is the most serious stage which is the REAL WORLD cos those relatives that have being sending u money while in school will stop. U will be left alone in the real world of hustle when u strt planning how to have a family ,how to eat. But No! They will strt drinking up and down, mis behaving up and down as if they've conquered the real hustle of life..whereas the Real Hustle is just beginning.
Is it ur business. After praying n fasting u might end u with a job of 30k. Nigeria na connection. If u no get an u no get am

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot by Gucciboss: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
may brimstone visit ur left testis for bringing fake news here
LOL.. Una nor go kee pesin for here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election / Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.