Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari (18766 Views)

Idu Railway Complex: Amina Mohammed Thanks FG / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari / You Cannot Overthrow Party Leadership - Kwara APC Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Bambela(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lai doesn't know that the Nation has become dirty that no bunch of broom can sweep it. No going back.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by magzey: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:
Whether 15 senators decamp from APC whether 13. The point has already been made that APC is not untouchable, APC can be defeated and APC will face competition even in the north
Which north because we have WEST-EAST AND CENTRAL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by pyxon(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
magzey:

Which north because we have WEST-EAST AND CENTRAL grin grin

All three. And why the smiley. What's exciting you?
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Bizibi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm,politicians and games....
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by solid3(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
The minister will be shocked.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Lomprico2: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
bedspread:
LAI pls Tell us Who In Kwara State you are Thanking....

These Politicians are really Comedic

He is using style to beg them not to defect.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Abeyjide: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
real kwara PDP will soon merge with ApC to defeat saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Businext: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
You need to see the roads that lead into Ilorin? From Ganmo,bad, under very slow construction causing hardship. The one leading to the airport side, bad, under unnecessary construction of flyover abi bridge cry

#saynotopoliticallais
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by micflo28(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
I hate this man. Truth is a bitter pill in his tongue. As for Femi, they will be plagued with losses next year for not telling their master the truth about the true state of Nigeria.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Themandator: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
michae1004:
Is the cursed broom party still existing in kwara. Or do they have cockroaches as members.

The machinery of the party in the state is in the hands of Saraki. I expect him to keep hold of it and field lunatics as the flag bearer, bottom up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by vulpeslopez(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lai Mohammed that is as irrelevant in his ward,as Osibanjo is as irrelevant in Nigeria politics
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by olajizz01(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
femijamz:
see this one dey talking, just wait till saraki announce his defection, that is wen u go know say no more APC in kwara State
what about 2011 when Belgore almost defeated Bukola,his father,Gbemi and mai gida,if not because of federal might Bukola wielded in villages to rigged the election,these four people were defeated in Ilorin by Dele Belgore of Action congress then,Dele move to PDP because Bukola joined APC because they are political enemy. so forget,Bukola is jittery,fear of unknown dey catch d guy,thats why he always stay on fence because he can only win with federal might.Once he left,Dele Belgore move in.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
femijamz:
see this one dey talking, just wait till saraki announce his defection, that is wen u go know say no more APC in kwara State
For your information, Saraki has lost ground in Kwara, I am from Kwara, so I know what I am saying. Buhari has more supporters in Kwara than Saraki as we speak. People are tired of the Saraki's dynasty and they want to do away with him anyway. In Last November 18 Local Government election, Saraki lost all the local governments including his ward. It was rigged in their favour because it was conducted by KWASIEC. I don't see him winning the senatorial seat in 2019.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by mu2sa2: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
tayomohammed:
For your information, Saraki has lost ground in Kwara, I am from Kwara, so I know what I am saying. Buhari has more supporters in Kwara than Saraki as we speak. People are tired of the Saraki's dynasty and they want to do away with him anyway. In Last November 18 Local Government election, Saraki lost all the local governments including his ward. It was rigged in their favour because it was conducted by KWASIEC. I don't see him winning the senatorial seat in 2019.
Saraki has never won any election - rigging using murderous thugs while bribed security officers look the other way is his trademark. I also see his nemesis with police after his thugs, rigging will be almost impossible for him in 2019. True, Saraki is a murderous fiend but Lai Mohd will marshall "federal forces" against him.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Kog45(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
shadeze:
Lai is warming up to become the new leader of APC in the state after saraki defects grin He is just using this press release to tell his potential competitors that he is the one in charge
Yes yiu are right but Lai is a toothless bulldog in Kwara politics and non challenger to Saraki.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Kog45(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
shadeze:
Lai is warming up to become the new leader of APC in the state after saraki defects grin He is just using this press release to tell his potential competitors that he is the one in charge
Yes you are right but Lai is a toothless bulldog in Kwara politics and non challenger to Saraki.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Thanks Kwara APC For Loyalty To Buhari by Kog45(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
mu2sa2:
Saraki has never won any election - rigging using murderous thugs while bribed security officers look the other way is his trademark. I also see his nemesis with police after his thugs, rigging will be almost impossible for him in 2019. True, Saraki is a murderous fiend but Lai Mohd will marshall "federal forces" against him.
Why are you guys are so naive,emotive and sentimental when discussing issues.

Saraki never won any election? meaning you are insincere

Lai Mohammed against Saraki? meaning you know nothing about Kwara politics.

Pls Lai Mohammed lacks everything to engage Saraki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough / CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / Tunji-Ojo At The Inaugural Meeting Of NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.