Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri (18458 Views)

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
They just allowed some people who are grossly ignorant of the American system because they never studied, lived or worked in the US to deceive them. People who have personal animosity with Bola Tinubu. Read the deposition yourself. NOTHING there states or can even be stretched to state that Bola Tinubu forged his certificate. The deposition by Chicago State University's registrar, Mr. Caleb Westberg, is like an advert for President Tinubu.

Under oath, Chicago State University stood by him as a former student. Chicago State University stood by his gender as a man. Chicago State University stood on the fact that certificates are for ceremonial purposes, and they only certified it for President Tinubu because it is 'more of a Nigerian thing'.

Tendering that deposition in court is an own goal for the Peoples Democratic Party.

Leave the headless mob to insult you. Anybody that does not kowtow to them has collected money or wants an appointment from Tinubu. You cannot persuade them otherwise, just as you could not convince them that Buhari was not dead and replaced by a Sudanese clone named Jubril.

Many Nigerians create scenarios in their heads and refuse to be persuaded by logic and evidence. As leaders, it is our job to cure that hysteria, not join it. Don't be afraid of the headless mob. By 2024, they will fizzle out. We as a party, should be able to protect ourselves for 2027.

People on a monthly salary from you will, of course, be yes men and tell you what you want to hear. I am not. I am independently monied. So I can tell you the truth. I went to Chicago State University on September 19, 2022. Before then, I believed these guys. After wasting $4000, I found out the truth. Tinuhu did attend Chicago State University, and in the US, a diploma you legitimately earned from ANY school can be obtained from a third-party vendor and is NOT fraud. And if I have collected a dime from Tinubu or been promised anything by him, let my hard work result in your success, not mine. In Yeshua's Name.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1710671476435956159

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Dpen11(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Udo
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by kk2027: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Guy man Reno trying to dissociate from the same narration he championed

But thank God internet doesn't forget

Checkout his tweet attached to this comment

164 Likes 21 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Rayban26: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Reno has finally learnt some words from nairaland to add to his dictionary. Reno I know you'll see this post. Just to let you know that appointment has finished. Thank you and rest. I wonder who made that fool a pastor

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by theophorus(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dear Reno.

Abeg no give up on those people ooo.

Please, we need you to keep explaining these things to them, Howbeit in simple terms with the hope that their understanding can be opened.

You know say Hatred and Greed na their biggest problem and dem believe say if they cannot have it, then let's scatter everything.

They are always against anyone from the South once the person is from their Dot region.

Remember how their Zik, stood against Awo on the succession clause but now they are crying Bia...

But just ry to dey explain more to them, maybe dem go fit learn and Rid their mind of Hatred and Greed and learn to respect others.

68 Likes 16 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by SpatialKing(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
How about those who believed

Buhari will tackle security while Osinbajo will tackle economy in 2015 & 2019

Those that voted Buhari twice and still went ahead to vote Tinubu

142 Likes 19 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Rayban26: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
kk2027:
Guy man Reno trying to dissociate from the same theory he championed but thank God internet doesn't forget

grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by kk2027: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:
Reno has finally learnt some words from nairaland to add to his dictionary. Reno I know you'll see this post. Just to let you know that appointment has finished. Thank you and rest. I wonder who made that fool a pastor

See Renos tweet he doesn't want internet to remind him

Reno is guy man

Hear him here

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by pandoragirigory: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
It is a waste of time trying to speak to people that killed fellow igbos for biafra

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
It is a waste of time trying to speak to people that killed fellow igbos for biafra
cheesy cheesy sad cheesy grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by kk2027: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Reno is yoruba

See what he has to say about his yoruba brother

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by SoNature(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Someone should tell this nitwit that he doesn't owe anyone in his timeline to convince them. Go and meet Atiku, your former boss, in court to convince him.

How can a man be this shameless? Who raised these politicians? Today, you criticise Tinubu and tomorrow you lick his ass.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Jservice(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
On a norms
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by kk2027: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Guy man Reno trying to dissociate from the same narration he championed

But thank God internet doesn't forget

Checkout his tweet attached to this comment

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by kk2027: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Thank you Reno for being unapologetic with your thoughts grin

Guy man we see you cheesy
Hear him here

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by benuejosh: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
IPOB believed and were totally convinced because their leader told them.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Jostoman: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Obedient stay away from this thread

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Of course. The dullards that believed Buhari had been replaced by Jibril El Sudani.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by SWATMan: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

...Very foolish set of people

I wish Nairaland had block button

Block them on Twitter

Or change username on Nairaland to avoid the fools

It's you and reno that are the real morons here. Remember, internet never forgets.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by kk2027: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Of course. The dullards that believed Buhari had been replaced by Jibril El Sudani.

Exactly

Like the attached tweets from Reno

Reno is correct

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by b3llo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Poor thinkers and intelligent people.

4 Likes

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Adjovi: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
I wonder what APC supporters are still trying to cover up again. Tinubu said he went to government college Lagos and the year on the cert he submitted to inec showed that the year he graduated government college Lagos has not been established yet.

So I just marvel at how y'all can still try to defend someone who forged his certificate. Nawa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by KingKO22: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Never 😂🤣🤣..

They behave like zoooombies

If one of them moves to one direction then the rest would follow 🤣😀🤣🤣😂😂😂

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by mariahAngel(f): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
The gaslighting has begun. 🙄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by kennyz247(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
ok
Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by Lovenorth: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
The boy is seriously hungry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by UselessBuharist: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
I don’t know the difference between this guy and FFK. They play belle politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by smartr: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Reno OmoWerey. With all this nonsense talk, no appointment for you. You’ll remain irrelevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Distributes 2000 Laptops To Head Teachers, Principals(photos) / Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election / Fire Outbreak At Ikeja Customs Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.