Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

El-rufa’i Urges Intending Pilgrims To Be Good Ambassadors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Urges Intending Pilgrims To Be Good Ambassadors (237 Views)

El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Urges Intending Pilgrims To Be Good Ambassadors by edunwablog: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Gov. Nasiru El-Rufa’i of Kaduna State has urged intending pilgrims from the state to be good ambassadors by abiding strictly to the laws of Saudi Arabia while in the holy land.

El-Rufa’i made the call while addressing the first batch of the state’s 2018 intending pilgrims who left for Saudi Arabia on Thursday morning to perform this year’s pilgrimage.

”Kaduna State is known for order and discipline and I can say that the intending pilgrims have exhibited that since they arrived in the camp.

“I urge you all to also exhibit the good conduct in Saudi Arabia and be good ambassadors of Kaduna and Nigeria,” he said.

He said the State Government had strived to ensure that preparations for this year’s pilgrimage were smooth and thanked all those involved in achieving the feat.

”Our government has put in place measures which have improved the management of Hajj affairs and strengthened its operations,” he said.

The governor was represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Balarabe Abbas.

The Overseer, Kaduna State Muslims Pilgrims Welfare Board, Imam Husayn Ikara, said a total of 6,713 persons were expected to perform this year’s pilgrimage from the state.

He said the first batch was made up of 560 intending pilgrims from Zaria and Giwa local government areas.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/el-rufai-urges-intending-pilgrims-to-be.html

Re: El-rufa’i Urges Intending Pilgrims To Be Good Ambassadors by beelon1020(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Ok sir... we don hear... you too be a good governor...

(1) (Reply)

Melaye's Kidnap: We Have Not Received Any Complaint – Police / Gbajabiamila: Communication Gap Caused Lawmakers Defection To Another Party. / You May Bet Your Life Trusting Obj But Don't Trust His Trustee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.