Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Two Mouths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Mouths (324 Views)

How Do The Dumb Confess With Their Mouths, If They Need To Do That To Be Saved? / Two Mouths, Part 2 / Two Mouths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Mouths by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Two Mouths

You have two mouths: an outer and inner mouth.

The physical mouth which can be seen is the outer mouth, while the invisible mouth of your heart is the inner one.

Several times in the earthly ministry of Jesus, He addressed the thoughts in the hearts of men. He recognized that the real mouth is the one on the inside.

What you say in your heart is what you actually mean; what your physical mouth is saying at the same time notwithstanding.

That is the reason why what you say in your heart is more important to God than what you say with your outer mouth.

The woman with the issue of blood “said within herself” (Matthew 9:21). No wonder she got her healing.

Before a miracle can take place in your life, what you say with your physical mouth must agree with what your inner mouth is saying.

To say what is contrary to what your heart is saying amounts to hypocrisy.

Hannah poured out her heart to God; only her lips moved, her words were not audible. Her heart spoke and heaven got committed (1 Samuel 1:13).

Mind what you say in your heart. That is why the Bible says Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23).

What you think is what your inner mouth is saying and what you speak is what your outer mouth is saying. God is committed to both.

That is what Ephesians 3:20 means “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ASK or THINK…” Your audible and inaudible voice weigh equally before God.

Some years ago, I was down physically and very weak. I was so exhausted that I could hardly lift my hand to wave down a taxi cab.

So I said within me (in my heart) “If I can only get to the fellowship venue, no devil will be bold enough to follow me there.”

And you know something? That was exactly what happened. Heaven got committed to my “silent” words.

When you speak from within and speak right, God honours your word. Many Christians go about making fake confessions and end up frustrated.

They say “I have confessed it but it has not worked.” They pay more attention to their outer mouth than to their inner mouth.

They say “I am healed” with the outer mouth and say “This pain is killing me” with their inner mouth. So they get no result. The inner mouth is the real mouth.

Look at the Jews. They are a very religious set of people (always going to the temple to pray, paying tithes and offerings etc) yet they went into captivity.

Why? This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (Matthew 15:cool.

God knows that the outer mouth can be deceitful, therefore He pays more attention to the inner mouth.

Train your inner and outer mouth to say the same thing.

Note, however, that when it comes to exercising authority over the enemy your outer mouth must come into play.

The devil does not hear what you say in your heart. He only hears and obeys what you proclaim with your physical mouth.

Luke 21:15 also implies that if a sound is produced against you, you can use your tongue to avert it. Don’t forget that you mustn’t speak just anything, speak the truth – the word of God.

It is the truth of God’s word spoken by a believer out of a heart of revelation that moves Him into action.

So, you see you must be loaded with His word and have light before you can make a meaningful sound. If not, your sound will be void of power.

You were not created for failure, defeat, sickness, oppression and every such thing. What makes you triumph over them is the knowledge of the truth.

Some years back when we were going to have our second son, the doctor said my wife had to be operated upon because the baby was not coming out in the proper way.

I then asked to see my wife. When I saw her I said, “child, I command you now, turn to the right position.” That was all I said and I went home to sleep.

Labour ceased, as I was told the following day and the child assumed the normal position. I came in the morning and found my wife and baby waiting for me after a normal delivery.

This is not positive thinking or psychology; it is spiritual sound dynamics.

And as you know, we all have a common pre-destination in Christ. He is no respecter of persons. Life is not an issue of chance; it is an issue of choice. Choose to mature in the things of God.

Load yourself with the knowledge of God’s will concerning your life and produce the same sound in the face of every contrary situation.

Don’t be ashamed of God’s word. Say what He said about you in His word even to the hearing of those who don’t believe you.

By so doing, He will definitely rise up to defend His word. Do you know that Goliath’s head was already chopped off in the spirit realm before the physical manifestation of it?

David had killed him with his words before the actual killing took place. He was too sure of God’s ability to deliver and he sounded that out loud and clear.

God has nothing to confirm until you give voice to the words in your heart.

I am the LORD that maketh all things… That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers. Isaiah 44:24-26

Halleluya

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do If You Want To See Good Things In Life And In Your Days / Catholic cardinal Calls On Pope Francis To Resign Over Alleged Sexual Abuse / Raise That Weak Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.