Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is Lekki Epe Expressway Concession Fraudulent? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Lekki Epe Expressway Concession Fraudulent? (1216 Views)

Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / Lekki Concession Company Managing Director Moves To Arm Infrastructure As Ceo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Lekki Epe Expressway Concession Fraudulent? by Kinikini: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
I have often wondered why the Lagos State government concessioned the Lekki Epe Exp. The intent is best known to the government. However, the number of years the road is concessioned is another matter (30 yrs) . I also noticed that Lekki Concession Company LCC has not declared the toll fees. There are 3 toll points planned for the 49.5km road.

I have done an analysis of the toll returns call it intelligent guess work and the result is stunning.

At a rate of N100/passage, 85000 vehicles estimate / day( estimate by LCC ), and total project cost estimate N105 BILLION, LCC will recover cost and make Billions of Naira profit in just 10 years. So why the 30 years concession?

The alternative coastal roads have not been constructed either manking it impossible for tax paying citizens who may choose to avoid using the exp. road.

Re: Is Lekki Epe Expressway Concession Fraudulent? by megastu(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2012
My brother,

It is just another way to milk citizens. The purpose is not sincere. Outright fraud.

(1) (Reply)

This is how Hitler wanted to dominate the world / Counting The Cost Of Flood In Osogbo / Tribute To Dana Crash Victims! A Very Touching Video!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.