Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Sir Alex Ferguson Speaks First Time After Emergency Brain Surgery- Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sir Alex Ferguson Speaks First Time After Emergency Brain Surgery- Video (353 Views)

Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack / Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson Speaks First Time After Emergency Brain Surgery- Video by Ayazor54: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Former Manchester United boss, Sir Alex Ferguson, has spoken for the first time since he underwent brain surgery in May.

The 76-year-old was admitted to the Salford Royal Hospital for emergency surgery.

On Thursday, Manchester United posted a video on their social media platforms, with a message from Ferguson.

“Hello just a quick message, first of all to thank the medical staff at Macclesfield, Salford Royal and Alexandra hospitals.

“Believe me, without those people, who gave me such great care, I would not be sitting here today. So thank you from me and my family. Thank you very much.

“It has made me feel so humble, as all the messages I have had from all over the world wishing me the best and the good wishes do resonate very, very strongly with me, so thank you for that support you have given me.

“Lastly, I’ll be back later in the season to watch the team. In the meantime, all the best to Jose and the players. Thank you very much,” he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCfzIdQ22U

From: http://www.vondanews.com/sir-alex-ferguson-speaks-first-time-after-emergency-brain-surgery/

(1) (Reply)

Monaco Beat Chelsea To €30m Golovin Signing / PROOF THAT Cristiano Ronaldo Is Really Surpassing Lionel Messi / Bet9ja Sure 100% Weekend Game..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.