Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress (47053 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by hassan4: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Owerri People's Congress in the Texas U.S.A took place not long ago and World Famous Kelly Hansome was there live with members of his family to celebrate with the indigenous people of Owerri IMO State out there in the State of Texas U.S.A.

See Picture of Kelly, His Dad, Mum and Brother Iheanyichukwu. His other brother Bruno (Nnaemeka) and kid sister Amara were absent.

Source: https://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26161

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Exwizard: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls who is the Kelly that is handsome btw

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by IGBOmarryme: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Owerri wu oke mba indeed.. kiss

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by inoki247: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
is that R_kelly and family..

11 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by soberdrunk(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
This guy was good that year oooo, i wonder why his popularity just fizzled away like low budget bodyspray..... angry

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Toxydon147: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by FarahAideed: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
There is only one Kelly I know , Kelly Rowland -------MI ABAGA

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by opylas(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who dash Kelly Handsome world famous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by tlops(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Exwizard:
I was looking for R Kelly. Where is d kelly?

3 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Amarabae(f): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
He was a cool upcoming artiste

4 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by crafteck(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Tokziby: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
second yahoo hit sing hero grin grin

Maga don pay shout hallelujah...

Not knowing that Kennis Music was the Maga grin grin as his song finished after signing. cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by chukslawrence(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
pk
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by fmorrah(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
The guy japa
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by d4gmail: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by NOC1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
His family have lived in USA for years, when i was in school i do visit his elder brother with his cousin. Nice decent family.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Jay5mie: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
He had a bright career......until his village people had his time cry

6 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by jaywhoco(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
MI retired this guy...

Kelechukwu clap for yourself... lol

him say him want beef...that year

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by miqos02(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm

Maga don pay, shout hallelujah
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by atobs4real(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Happy family.....keep it going
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by massinola(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Exwizard:
Na the guy wey help Adosun design her discharge certificate

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by lalo128: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
Owerri wu oke mba indeed.. kiss
I tire o undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by momodub: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Where is kelly in picture I rember him back in those days
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by xreal: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
He should be the one at the left (beside their mum).

The guy also tried back then.
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by patrickcollins: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Exwizard:
bad bad mouth no go kill u, lol
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by litetias(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
This guy wasn't as fat as this that year we were at Madonna University. Money is good sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Arckeen: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
NOC1:
His family have lived in USA for years, when i was in school i do visit his elder brother with his cousin. Nice decent family.
nobody ask you na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
NOC1:
Does the name eziobodo ring a bell?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.