Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits (693 Views)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits by VondaNews: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Britain’s most pampered pooch has had a staggering sum of $52,000 spent on her over her short lifetime - and even owns three cars and a boat.

Lucky Princess Cleopatra Superchill the Staffordshire Bull Terrier has had a life of luxury that includes 65 outfits and 175 pairs of sunglasses and even a bespoke $1,970 pram so she doesn't get her paws dirty. The spoiled pet has just celebrated her seventh birthday where her owner Anthony Welsh spent a further $1,313 on lavish gifts for the pooch he describes as his "daughter".

Welsh’s obsession began when he rescued Cleo from being locked in a cage when she was just a year old.
Cleopatra was treated to the finest tennis balls, a posh feeding station and her very own custom-made mountain bike in honor of her special day. She was then thrown her own beach party at the Marino Lounge dog-friendly cafe at New Brighton, on the Merseyside coast, along with her bulldog boyfriend, Frank, and Frank's owner, Toni Green. They enjoyed doggy birthday cake, doggy steak and partied with balloons and presents - which she opened herself by ripping off the wrapping paper with her mouth.

http://www.vondanews.com/see-britains-most-pampered-dog-that-owns-three-cars-a-boat-and-65-outfits/

Re: See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits by Exwizard: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Thunder strike the dog dead

1 Like

Re: See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits by Exwizard: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
CARLOSZ:

You sef no go like be dog?

Please Check my signature ∆
The last time I checked Carlosz was a nairalander dog name...... Guess you are such a trained dog
Re: See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits by CARLOSZ: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Exwizard:

The last time I checked Carlosz was a nairalander dog name...... Guess you are such a trained dog
Small play, you don dey flex muscle. Nawa o
Re: See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits by Exwizard: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
CARLOSZ:
Small play, you don dey flex muscle. Nawa o
Little tease u don dey think otherwise oga oooo!
Re: See Celebrity Dog That Owns 3 Cars A Boat And 65 Outfits by CARLOSZ: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Exwizard:

Little tease u don dey think otherwise oga oooo!

Lol, just check my signature bro

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (photo) / I Didn’t Unfollow Alex, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre / Cardi B To Perform At American Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.