Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,465 members, 7,958,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria (14568 Views)

How Much Does A Surveyor Earn Per Month In Naija / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month / By Rank, Here Are How Much Merchant Navy Officers Earn Per Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2018
classysupanova:
that's not true at all, I have worked there before, it's all stipends

You must be the chairperson, readers club of nairaland.

Joined since 2014 and you have just two (2) posts and no topic. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Obierika(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Nigerians love to complain that professionals are poorly paid in the country yet the same Nigerians find it very difficult to pay good fees for quality service...

How do you expect the firms to make good money with which to pay good salaries?!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2018
shanequeen:
30-70k for fresh graduate
And as an estate valuer my company pays me N173k, thank God I am not in that range.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2018
classysupanova:
Estate Management Graduate?
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by edoman2016: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2018
classysupanova:
I am surprised they pay stipends because they are a reputable estate valuer approved by banks and government.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by edoman2016: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Do you have facts to back up your claim that they pay 200k?

Because I have my facts.

Actually, it's from hearsay. I have no real facts about their salary scale.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by uvie66: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chai, that is like 150 dollars / month shocked, graduates in Nigeria are suffering, so after a 4years degree program in the University, you end up been paid 150 dollars per month, and the useless politicians without a degree are earning millions plus real Estate properties all over the country, Nigeria is beyond redemption and it is indeed a shithole jungle shocked
what a of nonsensical argument, firstly, we do not spend dollars in Nigeria, secondly the Nigeria economy is not big enough to absorb all the quantity surveyor graduates being churned out by the Universities resulting in an oversupply which will then depress wages.If you think 40k is small, when you start your own engineering company employ these graduates on 100k a month and let us see how your organisation will survive.It all boils down to demand and supply.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2018
uvie66:
what a of nonsensical argument, firstly, we do not spend dollars in Nigeria, secondly the Nigeria economy is not big enough to absorb all the quantity surveyor graduates being churned out by the Universities resulting in an oversupply which will then depress wages.If you think 40k is small, when you start your own engineering company employ these graduates on 100k a month and let us see how your organisation will survive.It all boils down to demand and supply.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by udo2018: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chai, that is like 150 dollars / month shocked, graduates in Nigeria are suffering, so after a 4years degree program in the University, you end up been paid 150 dollars per month, and the useless politicians without a degree are earning millions plus real Estate properties all over the country, Nigeria is beyond redemption and it is indeed a shithole jungle shocked
Estate Management degree in Nigeria is actually 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2018
udo2018:
Estate Management degree in Nigeria is actually 5 years.
Thanks for the correction cool
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by patrick2015: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
you friend is either joking or lying about the 250k o. They can't pay him that amount as monthly salary
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by damiz(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Landwey pays well.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
They earn well especially in most housing sales deals....

So cold here in Maiduguri....

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo 2019

What are you doing in Maiduguri?
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by ogzille(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2018
This should give you an idea of how much they are paid

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/salary/estate-surveyor--t
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by sirBLUNT: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Cc: thalith50
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Twizzy30(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
After my degree. Can I travel out to Canada and start a career over there. How's it gonna be? I'm a student of Estate management.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tinyemeka:

What are you doing in Maiduguri?

Work
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Joedanish: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Want to make money online.

Click on the link below.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by mfm04622: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Fresh graduates between 40-60k? That's too poor! sad

Normal range even for professionals like lawyers, engineers, etc
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
mfm04622:

Normal range even for professionals like lawyers, engineers, etc

Even lawyers? shocked
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by mfm04622: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Even lawyers? shocked

Professionals are known for exploiting their juniors. Claiming same was done to them. What led a guy I know to start his firm was a case he handled from beginning to the end and he won. The fee was 5M. The oga no add 1 kobo to his poor salary.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Pavore9: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
mfm04622:

Professionals are known for exploiting their juniors. Claiming same was done to them. What led a guy I know to start his firm was a case he handled from beginning to the end and he won. The fee was 5M. The oga no add 1 kobo to his poor salary.

It is good he did set up his own practice. That reminds me of a friend here in Nairobi who is a counselling psychologist and works in therapy centre. He does around 30 hrs of therapy weekly and clients pay a minimum of 2,500ksh ($25) per hour of therapy to the centre and the centre was paying him $700 (N252,000) monthly as salary, he requested they increase it to $1000 but they refused. Since he has his practicing license, he took the bold step to get set up his private practice meeting the requured standard of their Professional body, he is doing well for himself.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by ajl: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yinxies:
Average graduate pay in Nigeria is now 40k - 50k

An employer was even bragging she has a friend that pays 30k to graduates embarassed

Obviously I overpaid an employee I hired about 4 yrs ago at N105k per month. Even with that she ended up stealing company data and a client to go form her own company. She took advantage of the fact that I lived between Lagos and oversee location. I even handed her a laptop to make her job easy. Funniest part is someone stole from you and had the gut to be calling God name. I tire for Nija people. I feel sorry for the folks that I will be hiring for my latest startup in Nija. I won't be smiling at all.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by akins56(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
ajl:

Obviously I overpaid an employee I hired about 4 yrs ago at N105k per month. Even with that she ended up stealing company data and a client to go form her own company. She took advantage of the fact that I lived between Lagos and oversee location. I even handed her a laptop to make her job easy. Funniest part is someone stole from you and had the gut to be calling God name. I tire for Nija people. I feel sorry for the folks that I will be hiring for my latest startup in Nija. I won't be smiling at all.
Good day Sir, I'm a fresh graduate, I'll love to work for you.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by timmilehin(m): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Diya,Fatimilehin &Co pay More. ithey are the biggest estate firm in nigeria. bigger thab jide taiwo.
GRADUATE earn up to 150-170K per month.
Fact. i worked there for 5 years. but they will use you dry and alway pay late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by sHOTdownHawk: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Pavore9:

It is good he did set up his own practice. That reminds me of a friend here in Nairobi who is a counselling psychologist and works in therapy centre. He does around 30 hrs of therapy weekly and clients pay a minimum of 2,500ksh ($25) per hour of therapy to the centre and the centre was paying him $700 (N252,000) monthly as salary, he requested they increase it to $1000 but they refused. Since he has his practicing license, he took the bold step to get set up his private practice meeting the requured standard of their Professional body, he is doing well for himself.

grin you lived in Kenya too long. You should not compare with Nigeria. Thats the Giant of Africa my friend. grin where's your patriotism. All jokes aside, i thought this was obvious for you. You should have known this
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Pavore9: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2018
sHOTdownHawk:

grin you lived in Kenya too long. You should not compare with Nigeria. Thats the Giant of Africa my friend. grin where's your patriotism. All jokes aside, i thought this was obvious for you. You should have known this

Patrowetin! cheesy

It really pains me seeing a focused young professional being exploited knowing the drudgery they went through to achieve their competence. E dey pain me enter bone!
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by sHOTdownHawk: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Pavore9:

Patrowetin! cheesy

It really pains me seeing a focused young professional being exploited knowing the drudgery they went through to achieve their competence. E dey pain me enter bone!

I understand. Am sure for kenyans its never enough but its almost criminal what happening in Nigeria.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2018
sHOTdownHawk:

I understand. Am sure for kenyans its never enough but its almost criminal what happening in Nigeria.

At least a Kenyan 19 year old secondary school leaver who works as a sales person or cleaner is assured of a minimum of 9,000ksh which is about N32,000. It is truly criminal to pay a productive Nigerian worker peanuts, his spirit is demoralized.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Or Data Analysis, Which Part Should I Choose? / How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? / Court Orders MTN To Pay 63 Sacked Staff 4yrs & Post-disengagement Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.