Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,188 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor (19202 Views)

2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
kaorama:

How wretched your soul is. Nobody hates Fulani but Buhari is a common enemy of Nigeria. Have you not heard it.
Common enemy of what??
You probably wanted to type Biafra !
Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by uba1991: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
NO PIG, I REPEAT NO PIG CAN STOP BUHARI'
2019 IS NOT FAR LETS SEE WHO CAN STAND BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by yinkson(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wise one

1 Like

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by BafanaBafana: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
kaorama:

How wretched your soul is. Nobody hates Fulani but Buhari is a common enemy of Nigeria. Have you not heard it.
Buhari is an enemy to criminals. If you see Buhari as your enemy, check yourself, your hands are not clean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by michealewela: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

Most of you would be in your huts in Aba and be spewing gibberish here. This is what an average Nigerian or Biafran would never do. Instead of you to commend the SA for taking this bold step, you're here blabbing.

Most of you call Buhari names. You call him a tyrant yet he has been so cool even when pushed to the wall. Mama Taraba vowed to support Atiku against Buhari since last year yet he has remained in Buhari's cabinet up till this moment. He hasn't sacked her and not even considering sacking her even when most people asked him to do. But this your new convert, the failed Governor of Benue State is asking his aides to decamp, resign or get sacked.

Don't also forget that your Christian PDP is gonna field a Fulani Muslim as their Presidential Candidate. I know you guys are sworn slaves. You'll surely mobilize and vote (for) the Fulani Muslim. Such a pity.!
Such a pityyy

1 Like

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by ChristianNorth: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
One terrorist down.
Good news to Benue people. This calls for celebration.

1 Like

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by xxgig(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Positivepoint:

Bros PDP is a Christian political party and CAN is PDP spiritual wing u cant deny this claim.
are you thinking with an organ other than your brain?

1 Like

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by drlateef: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
I will take my family and relocate out of Nigeria if PDP wins presidency. I don't want Boko Haram to overrun my state and kill all my people. That's what Jonathan allowed to happen until God stopped him at the election. How else can one explain that Jonathan and PDP were not friends of Boko Haram?

3 Likes

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Positivepoint(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=xxgig post=69733097] are you thinking with an organ other than your brain?[/quote

PDP is a Christian party ]
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Positivepoint:

Bros PDP is a Christian political party and CAN is PDP spiritual wing u cant deny this claim.
Christian party indeed!. PDP is one of the parties that accommodate all irrespective of their religion,tribe and sex. PDP is the backbone of APC whether you like it or not.
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Mana1227: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na so...
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Godwin978(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

Most of you would be in your huts in Aba and be spewing gibberish here. This is what an average Nigerian or Biafran would never do. Instead of you to commend the SA for taking this bold step, you're here blabbing.

Most of you call Buhari names. You call him a tyrant yet he has been so cool even when pushed to the wall. Mama Taraba vowed to support Atiku against Buhari since last year yet he has remained in Buhari's cabinet up till this moment. He hasn't sacked her and not even considering sacking her even when most people asked him to do. But this your new convert, the failed Governor of Benue State is asking his aides to decamp, resign or get sacked.

Don't also forget that your Christian PDP is gonna field a Fulani Muslim as their Presidential Candidate. I know you guys are sworn slaves. You'll surely mobilize and vote (for) the Fulani Muslim. Such a pity.!
Master of goat association, been a slave doesn't mean anything, my concern is how to push that walking corpse out of aso rock come 2019, even if is to install a cow there is better than having one expired granpa as president of Nigeria,hope you get me
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Positivepoint(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Christian party indeed!. PDP is one of the parties that accommodate all irrespective of their religion,tribe and sex. PDP is the backbone of APC whether you like it or not.

PDP is A Christian political party with christian political agenda. U may think ur deceit can hide the fact which so glaring.
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Positivepoint:

PDP is A Christian political party with christian political agenda. U may think ur deceit can hide the fact which so glaring.
Your assertion are just fallacies. Politicians are not moved by religious especially the breed we have in this part of the world. They only use that to psy the emotions of the electorate
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Positivepoint(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Your assertion are just fallacies. Politicians are not moved by religious especially the breed we have in this part of the world. They only use that to psy the emotions of the electorate

Not true. PDP IS A Christian political party promoting interest of Christians only in nigeria And CAN is dir spiritual house.
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by buhariguy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Park well....!

To Chase the Chief CattleRustler outta Aso Rock is a goal.

What if David Mark wins the primary? Or Jerry Gana..?
Remember all almajiris are stuck in APC
David mark and Jerry Gana are thieves.

1 Like

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Positivepoint:

Not true. PDP IS A Christian political party promoting interest of Christians only in nigeria And CAN is dir spiritual house.
They are mere assumptions
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by prof12(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Good riddance to Boko haram ideology ... The middle belt will no longer condone any member of MIYETTI ALLAH PARTY

Sick comment from a sick person from a sick opposition.
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by SirBunky85(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Good riddance to Boko haram ideology ... The middle belt will no longer condone any member of MIYETTI ALLAH PARTY
senseless as usual
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by proudevil: 12:48am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=Unblockable post=69729910]

Don't also forget that your Christian PDP is gonna field a Fulani Muslim as their Presidential Candidate. I know you guys are sworn slaves. You'll surely mobilize and vote (for) the Fulani Muslim. Such a pity.! [/quote respecter take this....

Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

So PDP is now a Christian party ? The PDP is a wholly Nigerian party devoid of tribalism and religious intolerance
No its not a christian party
The irony and hypocrisy in you guys is that you will still vote for someone who also has cows with the miyetti Allah people
So who is fooling who
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by FarahAideed: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Gbemishile1:

No its not a christian party
The irony and hypocrisy in you guys is that you will still vote for someone who also has cows with the miyetti Allah people
So who is fooling who

Better than voting for a a religious psycho like Buhari who has been one of the hawks in Miyyeti Allah even before he became President
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Butterflyle0: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2018
People just come here and type rubbish. Buhari is a religious psycho but has Christians all around him. Even the new chairman of his party is a Christian so is his VP who so far has not made any complaints about his boss but works hand in hand with him.

A religious psycho who is working out infrastructural development for the christian dominated south is that one a religious psycho?

I am a christian myself and I embrace buhari with all my heart despite the religious differences between us.

Those who see through hate filled glasses need to go and get their high blood pressure in check.

My 2 kobo
Re: James Ornguga Resigns As Special Assistant To Ortom, Benue State Governor by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

Better than voting for a a religious psycho like Buhari who has been one of the hawks in Miyyeti Allah even before he became President
And atiku?
He isn't miyetti Allah?
Ogbeni,u are indeed very insincere and biased in ur judgement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments / Austin Umahi For Ebonyi South Senatorial District: The Eagle Has Landed / 2023: A Look At PVC Collection Process Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.