Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (236649 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ManishSmith(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordPherule:

Costliest should be 2k

Remember you are going to pay about 2,800 to nysc for the call up and green card
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ManishSmith(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
eletu11:

Haven't be able to check my mail..

send me a message on whatsapp
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kinzation(m): 3:05am On Oct 30, 2018
eletu11:
Yea,jst saw my name on senate list on saturday
Oh.. That's good Seems my school is just done with submission of hard copies Seen my name on Senate list since Wednesday But I hope to register today
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by twatty: 3:52am On Oct 30, 2018
kinzation:
Guy's get in here
If you know you're aspiring to go with Batch C let's gather here .....

Name/Moniker
School
Course studied
States you which to choose..

And please if you know you've graduated but just decided to go with the last batch you're welcome too....

Leggo!!!!
Modification by the moderators.
Promoting whatsapp group Is highly prohibited on this board and forum wide .
We shall also not condone any form of illegality (this thread and others on this board are not for NYSC state of deployment relocators, redeployers as well as medical certificate of fitness advertisers/sellers ) and any form of spamming by all resident marketers.

Thanks for your understanding.
any alert?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by LordPherule(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2018
ManishSmith:

Remember you are going to pay about 2,800 to nysc for the call up and green card

Call up letter is not instant. That’s later on
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kinzation(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2018
twatty:
any alert?
as in
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ManishSmith(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2018
LordPherule:

Call up letter is not instant. That’s later on

but you will pay i dont thnk she will be chanced to go an pick it from sch
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Pwettyella(f): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Ephantom:

what is the name of your institution?
Yabatech
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
So Nysc texted me again, ? ? ? ? Was the content, I don't seem to understand anymore coz I already uploaded what she asks me to do. As any one experience this issue before and how do you go about it ?
Please I will need immediately response thanks.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
So Nysc texted me again, ? ? ? ? Was the content, I don't seem to understand anymore coz I already uploaded what she asks me to do. As any one experience this issue before and how do you go about it ?
Strange. I didn't upload any certificate during registration.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by icze(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
upload it again quickly
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rudewaterz:

Strange. I didn't upload any certificate during registration.

I'm a foreign student, guess that's why
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
icze:
upload it again quickly

I will thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Stream II Revalidation is on... Just did mine and awaiting call up later again hehe. This whole process is really hectic, what a country. Kastina it is again I think please who and who got that place? I need a map ��.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Foriegn student also. I got asked the same but I wasn't asked to upload original degree certificate just upload your degree cert (maybe you uploaded one that ain't real). Then it took 3weeks for them to provide me with a call up number, hence I missed stream 1 as I wasn't ready at all. So just upload your degree cert, download it from your college page then you wait.

iamharkinwaley:
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Starboytwo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Was just posted to Japan... Any body with me let's find how to learn language pls
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=danbas post=72534026Foriegn student also. I got asked the same but I wasn't asked to upload original degree certificate just upload your degree cert (maybe you uploaded one that ain't real). Then it took 3weeks for them to provide me with a call up number, hence I missed stream 1 as I wasn't ready at all. So just upload your degree cert, download it from your college page then you wait.

The one I uploaded first was photocopied, then when the text was sent I uploaded the original, I still don't know what they mean by Original, when I already uploaded it.

[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by herveze: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good afternoon, pls I apply for NYSC exception certificate but last 2weeeks I received this message

NYSC Batch C is online, ends 15/10/18. Ur name is on the current list. Come now & register @ De Ultimate, Shop No.1 Central Cafe UI opp.

Please I want to ask if I will still register online for the exception letter or the one I av done with UI is enough?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by EVarn(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
danbas:
Stream II Revalidation is on... Just did mine and awaiting call up later again hehe. This whole process is really hectic, what a country. Kastina it is again I think please who and who got that place? I need a map ��.
Sorry Bro, I was mobilized during the stream I registration, but wasn't able to go,was hoping to go with stream II. Now I logged on to my dashboard and I saw "Sorry!, you are not on this stream. You will be notified when to print your call up letter", but the green slip is still on the portal.... Is that the same thing on your dashboard?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yup. This whole thing is bout waiting and I won't lie , I don't like waiting either but you can't do nothing.. Your call up letter won't show up anymore until Nysc decides the new camp date for stream II. So you Just wait. I clicked on revalidate and my call up letter disappeared but that's normal. Just keep tabs with developments

EVarn:
Sorry Bro, I was mobilized during the stream I registration, but wasn't able to go,was hoping to go with stream II. Now I logged on to my dashboard and I saw "Sorry!, you are not on this stream. You will be notified when to print your call up letter", but the green slip is still on the portal.... Is that the same thing on your dashboard?

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Tbh I don't know what's up with the whole process. I downloaded mine from my university login, then uploaded it. It took a lot of time before they cleared me but I didn't get any notifications as to if they got the degree cert I uploaded or not. I just got my call up letter after 2weeks but no more text messages. Try uploading yours again. And how many of your original documents do you've with you? I don't have my degree certificate yet (school said until April) but I am going to camp with my statement of result original. I hope for the best

[quote author=iamharkinwaley post=72536132][/quote]
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=danbas post=72540

Bro I have all and I uploaded all, I don't understand why they kept being a strong head lol, I'd better look for a means to contact them so as to know what's happening......And I'll try upload all again thanks for your time

[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Well try again and wait. The wait is killing trust me but God dey. Nah normal thing we go all serve. Before 5th you go know your fate. Good luck bro.

[quote author=iamharkinwaley post=72542049][/quote]
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
But call up letters ain't out yet nah.. How would we know if we are in stream II?

ManishSmith:

i will message you
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ManishSmith(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
danbas:
But call up letters ain't out yet nah.. How would we know if we are in stream II?

Faith....

i heard those going with stream 2 are not much compared to stream1, so chill it will accomodate all
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
danbas:
Well try again and wait. The wait is killing trust me but God dey. Nah normal thing we go all serve. Before 5th you go know your fate. Good luck bro.

You to bro thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by eletu11(f): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
kinzation:
Oh.. That's good
Seems my school is just done with submission of hard copies
Seen my name on Senate list since Wednesday
But I hope to register today
Have u register now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.