Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (236960 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Tex42(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Afobear:
Please anyone checked the Senate list and saw their name ?
Has NYSC started uploading names?

When did they start?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Afobear: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tex42:
Has NYSC started uploading names?

When did they start?
I don't know . Reason I asked
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Afobear:
They haven't I checked online
Well let's just wait patiently
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ritmek(f): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
skarlett:

It won't work except they validate it at the centre for you, I tried too. I eventually had to pay a friend to do it for me at a CBT centre
ok.....thnks hw much does it cost to validate and print out the admission letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
ritmek:
ok.....thnks hw much does it cost to validate and print out the admission letter because i paid #700 just to create the profile

Is the account working? Can you log into it? If yes you don't need to validate the account at a cbt centre again. Just log in and follow the instructions to pay for the admission letter, when you pay about 1k for it, you'll download and print it
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ritmek(f): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
skarlett:

Is the account working? Can you log into it? If yes you don't need to validate the account at a cbt centre. Just log in and follow the instructions to pay for the admission letter, when you pay about 1k for it, you'll download and print it
ok

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Heemcelph: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
ritmek:
thanks guys for your concern......actually the profile was created in a jamb accredited center
Skarlett "Lol, you're contradicting yourself but whatever".
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Heemcelph:

Sk arlett "Lol, you're contradicting yourself but whatever".

i have created a profile.....can i print out the admission letter myself or do i still need to visit a cbt center again

It won't work except they validate it at the centre for you, I tried too. I eventually had to pay a friend to do it for me at a CBT centre

She asked if she could download the admission letter herself or go to a JAMB accredited centre to do that. That was the part I responded to. I know very well she'd need a verified profile created by JAMB or an accredited centre to enable her do that but then again she said she has "created a profile" not stating if the profile created was granted access or not.

I already told her about your last sentence in my answer but you replied her initial query as if only creating a profile will automatically make her download and print the letter. You typed back an epistle first trying to disagree with my answer and eventually agreeing with it.

I know English is difficult, next time read slowly and ask someone around to interpret for you in instances where you're not clear. It will make you look less ignorant online.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Heemcelph: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
skarlett:

I already told her about your last sentence in my answer but you replied her initial query as if only creating a profile will automatically make her download and print the letter. You typed back an epistle first trying to disagree with my answer and eventually agreeing with it.

I know English is difficult, next time read slowly and ask someone around to interpret for you in instances where you're not clear. It will make you look less ignorant online.
It's awesome you advised yourself thinking you're advising me. You seem like a person with too many words (talkative). Quote me not, I rest my case.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Africlegend: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
I need u guys to please enlighten me. I graduated last year with my name in the school graduation list. But, I decided not to serve immediately, so I never did nothing after. Can I meet up with this year's batch C. I've not done my clearance in school.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Heemcelph:

It's awesome you advised yourself thinking you're advising me. You seem like a person with too many words (talkative). Quote me not, I rest my case.

Are you tired? Its too soon mister cheesy
Suddenly I'm the one quoting you when you had the temerity to mention me after I ignored you, next time don't stir the hornet's nest if you don't want to be stung.
Ciao!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Africlegend:
I need u guys to please enlighten me. I graduated last year with my name in the school graduation list. But, I decided not to serve immediately, so I never did nothing after. Can I meet up with this year's batch C. I've not done my clearance in school.

I doubt you'd be able to meet up with batch C because of the ongoing strike but in any case, your clearance comes first
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by nelsonebby(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Guys I lost my Student ID card. I hope they won’t ask for it in camp sad
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sexymonkey(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
skarlett:

You cannot correct it except you decide to do regularization. Same thing happened to me but I printed it like that and submitted to my school, apparently so far I have an admission letter with the right year of exam and reg no, I am good to go.
were you mobilized after following that method or you're also waiting to be mobilized?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
sexymonkey:
were you mobilized after following that method or you're also waiting to be mobilized?

I'm still waiting but I asked them and they said it wasn't necessary
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Tex42(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Afobear:
Dont think they've started. But they would any moment from now.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sexymonkey(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
skarlett:

I'm still waiting but I asked them and they said it wasn't necessary
chai, seems I just gifted jamb 10k
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
sexymonkey:
chai, seems I just gifted jamb 10k

Lol, pele

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sexymonkey(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
skarlett:

Lol, pele
oshey

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Four papers to go
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by rotexteymie(f): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2018
skarlett:

Go to a Jamb accredited registration centre, they'll fix it for you.
Plesse I did my regularization already but apparently it's nothing cos my course didn't change on the jamb portal. . What can I do? Should I go ahead to print the admission letter so I'll be mobilised with Batch C and then do another regularization?. ..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2018
rotexteymie:

Plesse I did my regularization already but apparently it's nothing cos my course didn't change on the jamb portal. . What can I do? Should I go ahead to print the admission letter so I'll be mobilised with Batch C and then do another regularization?. ..

According to what I heard, regularization takes some time. I think you should print the admission letter and explain to the people at the office. You don't need to do another regularization once you've been mobilized.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by rotexteymie(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
skarlett:

According to what I heard, regularization takes some time. I think you should print the admission letter and explain to the people at the office. You don't need to do another regularization once you've been mobilized.

Thank you. But which office?
And will I be able to register on the 6th?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Africlegend:
You can't until you do your clearance
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Please oh have anyone confirm his/her name on the NYSC senate approved list online?
Someone just called me and said the portal has open
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by TheBossAnnie(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Pleas guys I heard names are out already.... Is that true?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by rotexteymie(f): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
skarlett:

I just left jamb office now.. And they said printing the admission letter with a different course on it is a big issue that cannot be corrected.. .. .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
TheBossAnnie:
Pleas guys I heard names are out already.... Is that true?
Annie exactly what I heard but trying to check mine still no record found
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alexiz101:

Annie exactly what I heard but trying to check mine still no record found
Same here

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.