Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest (30120 Views)

Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by Harrynight(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
shocked

So long as Fb n watzup remain top SM apps he will bounce back n better

Meanwhile when next ur doing this copy and paste be sure to read before posting

Did u see this>>> SEE ALSO: Bayern win race to sign Canadian Alphonso Davies
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by ofuonyebi: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
That is why the poor man stands taller everyday..because he can never fall again above where he is...while ZukaB...has fallen from the

2nd floor to the 6th ....who knows which next floor?.....great is the portion of the poor-man who feareth the Lord!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by Jethrolite(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dude has $2.5bn in cash. @ N355 that's N888bn sitting in the bank. This one cannot suffer again even if he wants to.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by vertueptime: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Trading imaginary money, wch can increase and decrease at any given time
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by blingxx(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
salbis:
Such is life, nothing is permanent. The mighty too can fall.

ogbeni.. it seems you don't know billionaires get richer..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by ronaldbecky(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
nothingspoil70:
Why did Zuckerberg visit Nigeria? Since his visit to this dark country of evil, village people have been troubling him up and down

I feel so bad for that humble young man
what kind of brain is dis

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by ronaldbecky(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
mudiana:
So I am here to comment on a man richer than 20 states put together in Nigeria, who am I even deceiving. My bday go soon reach nd I am yet to mk d one million naira I promised myself. God help me mk one million naira as my bday gift na. Pls na beg I dey beg.
and u think is by begging that make zuckerberg a billionaire...my frnd go an work
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by souloho19(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
mudiana:
So I am here to comment on a man richer than 20 states put together in Nigeria, who am I even deceiving. My bday go soon reach nd I am yet to mk d one million naira I promised myself. God help me mk one million naira as my bday gift na. Pls na beg I dey beg.

Bro condition your mind get a calculator, do some divisions and get a weakly and daily target from now till then...look in the mirror each morning and say I'm coming home with so so amount today then go out and work toward it...you'll be suprised seriously suprised...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by ronaldbecky(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Azmodan:
Meanwhile his age mates will be here on nairaland creating stupid threads about how to win a girl, asking how to tell her he loves her, asking nonsensical personal questions about relationship.

When their mate is doing big things they are spending time thinking about how to win a girl

Oga, wat abt u?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by oolongtea(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Not surprised.
Face book losing relevance.
No use whatsoever! kiss
He will lose more in the future. Facebook is STAGNANT.
he owns facebook, whatsapp & instagram... FB might be dulling but whatsapp & IG are $$$.
he's gonna make bank, take it or leave it.
plus he's worth $78billion(N28TRILLION), even if he decides to shut down all his networks, he's made for life and his descendants have untouchable infinite financial security.

ofuonyebi:

That is why the poor man stands taller everyday..because he can never fall again above where he is...while ZukaB...has fallen from the
2nd floor to the 6th ....who knows which next floor?.....great is the portion of the poor-man who feareth the Lord!
this is such defeatist mentality, it's not even funny. there is no poor man who doesnt pray and work to be elevated. most poor men dont even pray to be like zuckerberg cos he's in his own league.
to go from the 2nd richest man in the world to the 6th is still SOLID. and no poor man u know will ever make the $77Billion = N28 000 000 000 000 that zuckerberg has .... even dangote hasnt gotten there. mark zuckerberg is just 34 years old, he is headed nowhere but up. stop lying to yourself, be a better human to others and work harder and the universe will open up to u. if u think misery is what god promised u, u're either not reading your bible well or lying to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by Dollarship(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
nothingspoil70:
Why did Zuckerberg visit Nigeria? Since his visit to this dark country of evil, village people have been troubling him up and down

I feel so bad for that humble young man
i salute your mentality sir o deep cheesy
Black brain
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by KanwuliaExtra: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
oolongtea:

he owns facebook, whatsapp & instagram... FB might be dulling but whatsapp & IG are $$$.
he's gonna make bank, take it or leave it.
plus he's worth $78billion(N28TRILLION), even if he decides to shut down all his networks, he's made for life and his descendants have untouchable infinite financial security.

this is such defeatist mentality, it's not even funny. there is no poor man who doesnt pray and work to be elevated. most poor men dont even pray to be like zuckerberg cos he's in his own league.
to go from the 2nd richest man in the world to the 6th is still SOLID. and no poor man u know will ever make the $77Billion = N28 000 000 000 000 that zuckerberg has .... even dangote hasnt gotten there. mark zuckerberg is just 34 years old, he is headed nowhere but up. stop lying to yourself, be a better human to others and work harder and the universe will open up to u. if u think misery is what god promised u, u're either not reading your bible well or lying to yourself.

I am happy for WhatsApp and IG. Much better investment than Facebook. I hope he keeps them alive with new ideas. Facebook is truly redundant.
It will continue to record losses. Imagine losing BILLIONS? Na garri? shocked

Hard earned sweat! Kai.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by mmmnaija: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
HE WILL REGAIN THE LOSS SOON, FACEBOOK GROWTH STRATEGY 101

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by inyenejo(m): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
PLEASE DON'T BE DECEIVED , I'M THE WORLD MOST RICHEST MAN WITH A NET WORTH OF OVER $250 BILLION....God bless the day I was born, AMEN!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by InvertedHammer: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2018
/
A lot of millionaires and some billionaires came and then disappeared just by paper valuations.

/
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by newslifeop: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Compliant:
lost $17.6bn ?

This is bad but I know he would bounce back
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by fifty5(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
mmmnaija:
HE WILL REGAIN THE LOSS SOON, FACEBOOK GROWTH STRATEGY 101
. The bitcoin value that is plummeting day by day.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
tstx:
It will never happen....

see my signature
Bru ah ah... See me see gbege. U dey envy the guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shipping Agents From London To Lagos / Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / Akinwumi Adesina Says This Dangote Issue Is Shocking - Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.