Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] (19484 Views)

Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
xreal:

You can as well say sokoto should be merged with bayelsa. When you will not focus during geography class.
who cares about geography. When tinubu's cousin is getting set to rule osun?Though we doubt if dancing senator will let him have it on platter of ceramic lol...john pauly courses is for the poor. hahahaha.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by ibkkk(f): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
lastmanstandn:
I served and saluted on that field.

Same here!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by babington91(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
lastmanstandn:

The governor still dey owe me o.....served n saluted on that field too

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Dead(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
KINGwax007:
infrastructurally, I can get that your state doesn't have better infrastructures as Osun state.

Start with roads and schools...
Hey you man, you don't know what you are saying. Wetin you smoke sef? I'm currently serving in Osun state, Osun state have nothing to compare with IMO state.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by xreal: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Munzy14:

who cares about geography. When tinubu's cousin is getting set to rule ekiti? ...john pauly courses is for the poor. hahahaha.

Fayemi is not his cousin.
I am sure you meant Osun.

Caring about geography could had avoided such error.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Treasure17(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
bobokeshington:

is it your own foolish
Ohh I see. I know you have the right to call him out but you shouldn't have referred to him as been foolish irrespective of his negativity hanging on his head. Try and be civil with your comment especially towards elders.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
xreal:
Wow!

My camp.

Used to be the best in the country, don't know if that still stands.
If i hear say best nysc camp is in osun? you go deh one place and score yourself. to massage your ego. have you travelled to other states to see their nysc camp?

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by deomelo: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
bobokeshington:

is it your own foolish

The man is foolish, but he performed better and delivered more infrastructures than all your Igbos states combined many times over so if you must call people foolish, you should start with your own useless and worthless governors since independence with nothing to show..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by xreal: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Munzy14:

If i hear say best nysc camp is in osun? you go deh one place and score yourself. to massage your ego. have you travelled to other states to see their nysc camp?

You again!

Why are you looking down on Osun?
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by hekkyboi: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
lastmanstandn:
yeah but the issue be say that goaty beard man never pay our/my state allawee till date na that one dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
xreal:

You again!
Why are you looking down on Osun?
You are over hyping osun.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Tblesd: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
I don't need ur demented judgment either. Osun is a poor state, 200Naira will buy good votes in the coming election. [I don't know ur age and that's I don't know what to say but if u can be old enough to av a phone, I think u sud be wise enough to google about d statement small. Infrastructurally wise they r OK, the camp is like the third best in Nigeria after Katsina and one state like that. Search for Knowlege please. You saying #200 will make them vote, Ask Adeleke how much he spent when he won d senatorial seat, He will tell you many youths collected new bike and go and check d worth of a new bike now cos #200 is like a million to you]
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by olajizz01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Munzy14:
Compare this governor to imo state governor body wise. You will know say some state poor pass church rat...
Buhari should merge osun state with lagos or ogun. This state na suffering state oo.
Will you compare Aregbe that fast for almost half of the year with Rochas that's eating pork everyday.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by morgan100(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
lastmanstandn:
Same here

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by gebest: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
why that guy just dey open teeth like that.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by olajizz01(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dead:
Hey you man, you don't know what you are saying. Wetin you smoke sef? I'm currently serving in Osun state, Osun state have nothing to compare with IMO state.
But your state(Imo) has no nysc camp,but hell called nysc camp.I served there.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by olajizz01(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Munzy14:

I don't need ur demented judgment either. Osun is a poor state, 200Naira will buy good votes in the coming election.
Just concluded PDP primary,Ademola shares 150000 while Akin shares 200000, to each delegate.I had a friend the went home with 350 thousands. Your mentality is something else.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by ridbell01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Munzy14:
Compare this governor to imo state governor body wise. You will know say some state poor pass church rat...
Buhari should merge osun state with lagos or ogun. This state na suffering state oo.
i don't know how you are rating poor state but Osun camp is among the 10 best camp in Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by molas02: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
KINGwax007:
infrastructurally, I can get that your state doesn't have better infrastructures as Osun state.

Start with roads and schools...
road without good cars to pass through
school without teachers and teachers with half salary, what will they teach the student. omo wise up. all dos project na strategies to loot
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by jimcaddy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
By next year.... The dancing Senator will take over and Davido will come and perform at the swearing-in ceremony..
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Munzy14(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
olajizz01:
Just concluded PDP primary,Ademola shares 150000 while Akin shares 200000, to each delegate.I had a friend the went home with 350 thousands. Your mentality is something else.
Your mentality is caSe for yabaleft. for u to publicly brag about ur kinsmen being bought over by selfish politicians. damn! what daft minded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Munzy14(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
olajizz01:
Will you compare Aregbe that fast for almost half of the year with Rochas that's eating pork everyday.
fast almost half of the year, but embezzle public funds, set office ablaze to clean up documents. Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by newslifeop: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Rabbi8: 2:54am On Jul 27, 2018
mavinjay1:
First time he will attend. He always use a Representative.. because election is getting close & his tenure about to be over haaaa!! Haaa Nigerian Politicians. Just negodu!!

he usually attend please
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by ocha88(m): 4:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Wow Ede camp one of the best nysc camp, I love that man besides the governor, the state coordinator Emmanuel attah
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by olajizz01(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2018
Munzy14:

Your mentality is caSe for yabaleft. for u to publicly brag about ur kinsmen being bought over by selfish politicians. damn! what daft minded fellow.
Frustrated man from erosion consumed hell,go back to your post in which I reply,your brain needs to be examine.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2018
olajizz01:
Frustrated man from erosion consumed hell,go back to your post in which I reply,your brain needs to be examine.
lolzzz generic rants.. dem dem. from their frustration you shall know them.

Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by sweetgala(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Munzy14:

You really have no clue, Osun has the burden of a having to commit so much towards wages and pensions but with the relative little Aregbe has done a lot.
Osun has the highest number of urban centres in one state, agriculture is big in Osun and the future is bright. Aregbe has laid down a good foundation that is devoid of useless projects that don't add value.
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Iamlibra: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2018
I remember bin on that quarter guard ground 2016�omooluabi state
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Iamlibra: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
I remember bin on that quarter guard ground 2016 and how this
Aregbesola kept us standing under the sun for hours and never showed up.I no miss that state at all �omooluabi state
Re: Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] by Rhea(f): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reappoints Media Aide Bashir Ahmad Who Lost APC Reps Primary / Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) / Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.