Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) (19479 Views)

Supreme Court Victory: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts / Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2017
The Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has dedicated his victory over Uche Ogah at the Supreme Court to the people of Abia state, who he said stood by him all through the period of litigations.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Enyinnaya Appolos, Governor Ikpeazu stated that the victory is a re-affirmation of the mandate given to him by the people, and now twice confirmed by the Supreme Court.

He stressed that only God will take glory for the victory, and commended the judiciary for standing firm on the side of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Governor Ikpeazu wishes to call on all Abians to join hands with him to ensure accelerated growth and development of the state.

According to him;

"the time for politics is long over, and I have forgiven all those that were bent on distracting me. Let all well meaning Abians, including my opponents, come and join us to grow and develop our state without distractions as we ultimately have stakes in the growth and development of our state and people

"Today, there is the work of Abia to do and history will judge us by how much of that work we do, not by how much politics we play. My doors are open to all, my ears are open to hear and my eyes are strong enough to read suggestions on how we can best deliver greater dividends to those who really matter: the great people of Abia State."

See Photos below...

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/ikpeazu-reacts-supreme-court-victory-uche-ogah-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2017
Well Deserved Victory!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by jonnpedro: 12:42pm On May 12, 2017
Very well deserved, every shame to the enemies of Abia state, Ogah was and has been used, he just fought a vain fight, he knew very well that he was never going to win, Ikpeazu is Abia and Abia is Ikpeazu, but I pray he works and deliver as the people of Abia are behind him.

GOD bless Abia, GOD bless Nigeria and GOD Bless U and Me.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
BLATANT VICTORY!!

OGAH, WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP WASTING MONEY? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by skillz121(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
I know that you have been workin since.... i just pray you dont go to bed now, just as most peepz tink u would

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by veekid(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
Dem use white native swear for this one?
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by AllTheWayUp: 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin

See as he sit down like bush Cow, no swagg at all

Congrtazzzz Governor
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by prince4pro(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
angry
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
Uche Ogah upon hearing the judgment

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by rihannaMQ: 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by Padiga: 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
Ogah be now like...

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by xclusiveguy4(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
hope him go work for him state, not just by winning alone
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by Nellybank(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
After the victory what next

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by obamabinladen(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
People, watch out for NL's sekundosekundo the dude is milking this state dry after he will say he doesn't support any politician. I challenged him at the airport yesterday.

sekundosekundo you're a treasury looter through govnt contracts.
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by w3bh4ck: 1:01pm On May 12, 2017
Thank God for you..........
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2017
Corruption has eaten deep into our judiciary system...

Interaction among the High court, Appellate court and the supreme court is appalling and heart breaking.

Different judgement to favour the highest bidder. God help us.

Modified: This is the same post i had on the thread before this. It was deleted by a mod just like i have complained over and over. I can't see nothing wrong with it. I was no. 20 on that thread.

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by kings09(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2017
All politicians r d same
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by kings09(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
Go n beat him in his house na
veekid:
Dem use white native swear for this one?
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by kachi08(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2017
Since 1999 till date, Abia state never had a governor...... Most dirtiest and unorganized state in Nigeria full of betrayers that called themselves politicians.
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by sunbilor(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Corruption has eaten deep into our judiciary system...

Interaction among the High court, Appellate court and the supreme court is appalling and heart breaking.

Different judgement to favour the highest bidder. God help us.
grin
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by okoliexpress: 1:05pm On May 12, 2017
uche pls i beg you in the name of God leave this man so he can focus and work, now he has won at supreme court, allow this man focus.. i take God beg you...
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
Nellybank:
After the victory what next
stealing from the poor masses
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by tyaccess(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
You want to submit, pick or deliver your documents within Ibadan. Please contact me. Thanks
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by krys22: 1:07pm On May 12, 2017
Who will win before? this is not surprising at all... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by chibabe259(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2017
obamabinladen:
People, watch out for NL's sekundosekundo the dude is milking this state dry after he will say he doesn't support any politician. I challenged him at the airport yesterday.

sekundosekundo you're a treasury looter through govnt contracts.

Why are you calling out sekundosekundo, if you have anything against him Pls settle it out of media.
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by sirjude706: 1:13pm On May 12, 2017
We did it yesterday, and today we are doing it again .Call now to subscribe.

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2017
Is dat sofa made in Aba Mr Governor?
Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by speaktome(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2017
Can you people now allow him to focus on his duties

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos) by ibroh22(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Plans To Erect Statues For Ojukwu, Mbakwe, Michael Okpara / I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu / Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.