Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice (1517 Views)

Pls How Much Is Engine Price Of Nissan Almera 1996 Model / I Have A Nissan Sunny 1996 Model Fro Taxi / Scantool For Cars 1996 Model Up Till Date For N70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Olawealth3233: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
[please I'm planning on buying nigerian used mazda 323f 1996 sports model, but im scared since I know nothing of the car, is there anyone that have used it before? Or what is it major fault,, and how good is it, please help me out
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
No pictures?
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by nurey(m): 5:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Olawealth3233:
[please I'm planning on buying nigerian used mazda 323f 1996 sports model, but im scared since I know nothing of the car, is there anyone that have used it before? Or what is it major fault,, and how good is it, please help me out

please don't buy the car, it is very reliable and maintenance cost is low, it is a very good car, if you buy it you won't spend much on it and out mechanics won't be able to eat and feed their family. you know how the economy is nah, please buy a 1996 benz or BMW so atleast out mechanic go fit dey chop you every month be your brothers keeper bikonu grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2018
nurey:

please don't buy the car, it is very reliable and maintenance cost is low, it is a very good car, if you buy it you won't spend much on it and out mechanics won't be able to eat and feed their family. you know how the economy is nah, please buy a 1996 benz or BMW so atleast out mechanic go fit dey chop you every month be your brothers keeper bikonu grin

The philosophy behind owning a Mercedes Benz even a 1978 own and a Mazda are two different things. Mazda's are prone to engine smokes irredeemably... you'll argue with your keyboard if you disagree.... Unlike the robust engines built by Mercedes Benz or BMW.
Or is it the possibility of shaft removal or the kekekeke sounds that follows the shaft errywia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by nurey(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Kewtt:

The philosophy behind owning a Mercedes Benz even a 1978 own and a Mazda are two different things. Mazda's are prone to engine smokes irredeemably... you'll argue with your keyboard if you disagree.... Unlike the robust engines built by Mercedes Benz or BMW.
Or is it the possibility of shaft removal or the kekekeke sounds that follows the shaft errywia?

I don't need to argue with U, you have a right to your own opinion
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2018
nurey:

I don't need to argue with U, you have a right to your own opinion
Try.... I'll just leave you to your keyboard.
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by nurey(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Kewtt:

Try.... I'll just leave you to your keyboard.

you have not shown any bulletin or recall about Mazda smoking engine. It may be what you just noticed reason I said you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2018
nurey:

you have not shown any bulletin or recall about Mazda smoking engine. It may be what you just noticed reason I said you are entitled to your own opinion.
Don't need to. Just step out of your house and take random samples of smoking Mazda vehicles in comparison with Mercedes Benz cars or BMW of same years.... I expect a comprehensive report using the SPSS statistics package for analysis and pictorial representation of results using bar/pie charts.
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by nurey(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Kewtt:

Don't need to. Just step out of your house and take random samples of smoking Mazda vehicles in comparison with Mercedes Benz cars or BMW of same years.... I expect a comprehensive report using the SPSS statistics package for analysis and pictorial representation of results using bar/pie charts.

How do you sleep at night knowing you have several monikers used to perpetrate nonsense on Nairaland? Discuss.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Please stay on topic. Now to the assignment go and bring it asap.
Nonsense is when you compare Mercedes Benz and BMW with Mazda.
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by diportivo: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Mazda and mitsubishi comes into naija and BOOOOOOM!

engine starts smoking

someone here now thinks it's the fault of the car manufacturer.......seriously undecided

enuff said

Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Olawealth3233: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
I haven't get the right answer to my questions please, you guys just divert the topic,
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olawealth3233:
I haven't get the right answer to my questions please, you guys just divert the topic,
Reliable and durable. Buy.
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by radautoworks: 3:42am On Aug 02, 2018
I will not let anyone in my family buy a Mazda or Mitsubishi. Those things never stopped coming into the shop for repair! It's disproportionate compared to other brands... And that was on American roads not to talk of Nigerian! I did have a Miata that was fun though... Until it wasn't.
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:43am On Aug 02, 2018
radautoworks:
I will not let anyone in my family buy a Mazda or Mitsubishi. Those things never stopped coming into the shop for repair! It's disproportionate compared to other brands... And that was on American roads not to talk of Nigerian! I did have a Miata that was fun though... Until it wasn't.

Finally some with the same view grin

When I tell them the car is evil, they will be looking like LASISI Elenu angry
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by AutoElectNG: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

The difference seems to be....this is why I hold this position and accept it because it comes from me smiley

Easier to follow the first, with the second, the question why becomes an all consuming issue

People are different but when you share why it makes it easier to swallow or accept
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2018
radautoworks:

Well I have seen people use that particular model like it never needed repairs.... Even as taxis... Extremely reliable that Mazda cricket.
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by sooperrescue(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2018
A 323F v6 with a rotary fan, the same that Vw Golf Vr6 borrowed. The best Mazda of all. Powerful and fuel efficient . It was one of the best selling cars in the 90s. Buy it and take it to Gazzuzz for repairs. For those asking for comparison with Benz and BMW, how many Vboot or 190e do you find on the road? Or is it the BMW that smokes on the road. If it smokes, use better oils and polytron and it will adjust
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by Kewtt: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2018
sooperrescue:
A 323F v6 with a rotary fan, the same that Vw Golf Vr6 borrowed. The best Mazda of all. Powerful and fuel efficient . It was one of the best selling cars in the 90s. Buy it and take it to Gazzuzz for repairs. For those asking for comparison with Benz and BMW, how many Vboot or 190e do you find on the road? Or is it the BMW that smokes on the road. If it smokes, use better oils and polytron and it will adjust
Vboot 190 dey road..Oga range rover
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by diportivo: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

how dare u diss Mazda

u wan change name abi undecided

Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2018
diportivo:

how dare u diss Mazda

u wan change name abi undecided

2galla 1 meaty and 1 bottle of coke pls grin
Re: I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice by sooperrescue(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Kewtt:

Vboot 190 dey road..Oga range rover
I give you 24hr to showcase 1 on the road

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Car Fuel Efficiency / My 2009 Toyota Corolla GearBox Issue / Online Car Auctions, How Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.