Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) (75151 Views)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Thebwoy: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2018
Some people self
They said generic

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Ebowo(f): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2018
donkaz2:
U have to check all spec and comment before u buy and if u want to be careful enough check same product on Google or aliexpress to see more and read more about the product
Alibaba right?
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by amjustme2: 2:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Learn to read every detail of items listed for sale online.
If you don't understand it very well, call the seller/dealer.

Then you will not need to complain too much about these online stores.

This guy's complain and yours are exactly the same issue: don't buy picture, buy item description.

CriticMaestro:
I don't know what jumia is turning in to...the other time I bought a suit and what was delivered to me even my 4 year old niece won't fit in it...I called them and the lady was saying as long as the label matches what I ordered there is nothing they can do

The problem is mostly from global sales especially vendors from china

2 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by cardoso514: 2:49am On Jul 27, 2018
dominique:
And I thought Jumia did me strong thing when they sold me printer without ink grin

Whatever you buy online, always check the product specification and customer reviews (if any). Saves a lot of headaches. I just checked the specs of that particular "suitcase" on my Jumia app. It was referred to as a candy box, the dimensions are 76*52*38mm! No reviews on it yet but the specs are enough for any prospective buyer to flee. So in a way, it's not the store's fault, it's the buyer's.
Candy box!!!I am still lagging in Swahili!!!
What else do you expect,take away pack!!!
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2018
major reason I don't patronize online stores, PRODUCTS ADVETTISED ARE WAY SMALLER THAN I IMAGINED.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Sike(m): 3:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
See wetin Greed do you. Even for black Friday jumia no sell for this price, na for throwback Thursday you dey come expect dem make dem sell this kind Box for 2k+. Pelegrin

Dey keep Fiesta Condom inside grin
lol
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by jamesnick: 3:52am On Jul 27, 2018
I once ordered for power bank Case instead Of power bank itself. most a time we fail look at product specifications
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 3:58am On Jul 27, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by itsme9jaG(f): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2018
You got what you paid for the advert says clearly specification

Generic
Generic Cute Plastic Rolling Suitcase Mini Luggage Box For BJD Dolls Color:Pink Height:17cm * 11.5cm * 8cm
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by ikukuhero: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Why can't you all see that there's a purported price slash on he price? Original price was above N5,000. Buyer was not greedy at all. For online shopping, always read buyer's reviews or, drop ur own damning review their to warn others of the product.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2018
Some people dont know how to describe what they want. Check the details before you place your order and not portray hardworking people in bad light
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by JaneKenedy: 5:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Mumu buyer, this guys are hellbent to discredit jumia and buhari but they will fail. Ipob-pigs

Didn't he check the dimensions?

So what concerns this with PMB and IPOB.....wasted sperm wailer
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Orlins: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Na wa for you sef.... you wan buy cheap suitcase....
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by ironheart(m): 5:57am On Jul 27, 2018
dominique:
And I thought Jumia did me strong thing when they sold me printer without ink grin

Whatever you buy online, always check the product specification and customer reviews (if any). Saves a lot of headaches. I just checked the specs of that particular "suitcase" on my Jumia app. It was referred to as a candy box, the dimensions are 76*52*38mm! No reviews on it yet but the specs are enough for any prospective buyer to flee. So in a way, it's not the store's fault, it's the buyer's.
nigerians no sabi specs
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Leo10000(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2018
spinna:
No foul u got what u ordered can the normal size be that amount? U dey find awoof

AH AH AH,B4 NKO,HE MEANT SWEET CASE PEOPLE,FOR BUTTER MINT,LEMON+ AND CO
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2018
alakori wants to buy suit case for less than 3k,dem giv am toy,he pain am..... oloooooo
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by tombeh(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2018
What would this one contain Abeg?

This online shopping eeeeh...

Wonder's shall never end.. grin grin grin
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by gbagyiza: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2018
spinna:
No foul u got what u ordered can the normal size be that amount? U dey find awoof

Don't blame him. Jumia should be careful with d Way they do business, before they lose all their customers. Why would they put pictures of quality items with those prices just to deceive n lure people to buy in d name of anniversary. I received a loafers shoe I order for 4500 + 1200 shipping fee n they even claim that d real price was 13000 but slashed d price because of d on going anniversary. I regretted shopping for that Aba made shoe I received from them.

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Joshwise1(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2018
The more reason u should read a review about a product b4 plazing orders and de more reason u should always follow the proper channel on consulting a jumia agent because he/she knows what u tink u know nd what u don't knw
Moreover how can u buy a suitcase with # 2k plus is not possible na
So brotherly you just got served !!
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by gbagyiza: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2018
CriticMaestro:
I don't know what jumia is turning in to...the other time I bought a suit and what was delivered to me even my 4 year old niece won't fit in it...I called them and the lady was saying as long as the label matches what I ordered there is nothing they can do

The problem is mostly from global sales especially vendors from china

I hope my case will not be like yours. I ordered a blazer, size large. I hope it will be my size. Please what was d size you ordered.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by boxypane(m): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Load boxers put na.
I'd never go for pay before delivery goods on jumia. Chai......
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2018
You are as dumb as jumia,
You saw a cloth box for 2k and you quickly paid for it
How many cloth do you think travelling box of 2k will contain?
Give that toy to the most brilliant child in your family as a gift for being brilliant.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2018
The dude was looking for awoof grin
How can a suitcase be 2k? Haba

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Gennn:
Problem with online shopping

Check if they have a return policy then follow the instructions

Return policy what. Can't you see the price. Does he expect more than that for that amount. Abeg make una use common sense. Online shopping is not a journey of discover, but one of commerce. Nigerians love falsity. They never want to pay properly for things. Always cutting corners.

2 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2018
pawesome:
The dude was looking for awoof grin
How can a suitcase be 2k? Haba

Don't mind them. A nation of shady characters. Even toys are not sold for that amount.

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2018
That bighead guy is not serious, that how a friend ordered a 'generic silver strap purse of 2200' it was quite beautiful but she kept on raving and ranting on how Jumia sold a fake bag, i wondered if she expected a silver strap ferragamo for 2200, if they gave her that would she collect? there were better & more expensive bags there with great reviews but you wanted extra cheap and ignored those ones and you still complain, the companies are not magicians, yes sometimes they do promotions and ppl get lucky, but most times the price you see is what you get. Learn to read descriptions and shun extreme awoof

2 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by nuroegbu(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2018
This is the stuff he ordered, kindly read d specifications.... Its suitcase for dolls...

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Zeta47(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2018
This one na suitecaselite.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by menshowng(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
U fit put weed insyd na loool
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Mruwa1(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2018
U be wickend person how u xpect dey to sell u dis fine suitcase for that price lol
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2018
Emekus92:
wait na cooler jumia send give am?

Nooo....na take away foil.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
D guy don already planned how he go pack him stuff for the box come travel with am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Zip Codes For Nigeria / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.