Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) (75137 Views)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by rhythyson: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Emekus92:
wait na cooler jumia send give am?

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2018
gbagyiza:

I hope my case will not be like yours. I ordered a blazer, size large. I hope it will be my size. Please what was d size you ordered.
Size 11 the second biggest
How much did u order that blazer?
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2018
You people should stop complaining if you cannot learn from others before you. Is it by force to buy online that is dubious outfit? You people now see online buying as a class symbol and end up disturbing people. Open market and shops remains buying markets where you can see what you are buying. Rather than complain, you have a wise choose to stop patronising these online marketers.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by latinish: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Issafela:
See what a twitter user bought online from jumia Thinking he was buying a traveling bag
(What you ordered for vs what you get lolzzzzz)"

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/see-a-suitcase-man-ordered-from-jumia-see-what-he-got-photos/

Is your fault. This is the problem we have in Nigeria. When we shop online, we don't read the details of what we want to buy before we order for it.
If you have read the products description, you would have known exactly what it is.

You look at the picture and the price and order, when you don't read the details. This is what I called, you get what you deserve
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by jumiasalesguy3: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2018
That's the point. Read the product description. That's how someone wanted ordering a antique sewing machine that was selling for 3450 naira thinking it is the real sewing machine. Don't just get carried away by the pictures alone. I always take out time to educate my customers. Even the price too should be a red flag. Nigerians we like cheap things too much.
dominique:
And I thought Jumia did me strong thing when they sold me printer without ink grin

Whatever you buy online, always check the product specification and customer reviews (if any). Saves a lot of headaches. I just checked the specs of that particular "suitcase" on my Jumia app. It was referred to as a candy box, the dimensions are 76*52*38mm! No reviews on it yet but the specs are enough for any prospective buyer to flee. So in a way, it's not the store's fault, it's the buyer's.

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by ottohan: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Offpoint:
Op that's a spycase... there's a hidden button at the extreme right-top, just press it 5 times and watch the case transform to a normal size... thank me later.
Loooooopllllllllllll
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:
That's the point. Read the product description. That's how someone wanted ordering a antique sewing machine that was selling for 3450 naira thinking it is the real sewing machine. Don't just get carried away by the pictures alone. I always take out time to educate my customers. Even the price too should be a red flag. Nigerians we like cheap things too much.

That's why it is always better to buy via a sales agent. When I was a Jumia consultant, I used to explain the specs of items to buyers (especially phones). Had that guy ordered via a consultant, he would have been told he's about to buy a toy box.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:

Why will jumia put such product in their if not to deceive buyers?

What happen to knowing your target market, do you think Nigeria will buy such an antique sewing machine
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by asha01: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Issafela:
See what a twitter user bought online from jumia Thinking he was buying a traveling bag
(What you ordered for vs what you get lolzzzzz)"

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/see-a-suitcase-man-ordered-from-jumia-see-what-he-got-photos/

this 1 na handcase
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by latinish: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
latinish:

Is your fault. This is the problem we have in Nigeria. When we shop online, we don't read the details of what we want to buy before we order for it.
If you have read the products description, you would have known exactly what it is.

You look at the picture and the price and order, when you don't read the details. This is what I called, you get what you deserve

I'm a sales agent with jumia. If you need anything. WhatsApp me on 07038396933 to help you get the right product.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
okerekeikpo:
oga go and sleep who made u jumia consultant?
I should not have replied you, but your stupidity is just out of this world, Bleep Boi... It's not by force to help fools like you yeah!!!!
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by jumiasalesguy3: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Target market how, it's clearly written antique!

oyetpel:

Why will jumia put such product in their if not to deceive buyers?

What happen to knowing your target market, do you think Nigeria will buy such an antique sewing machine
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:
Target market how, it's clearly written antique!

Abegi, what is that silly thing doing in your store, rubbish. Antique ko, Ant ni.

You knew people will think it's a real travel box.

You deceive people to buy shitty products? Well, you know Nigerians like awoof, so you use that to cash home. Good one
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by jumiasalesguy3: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
We have Nigerians who love antiques and we Jumia clearly explains what the item actually is in the description section. Is just like taking medicine with prescription or without you reading the package insert and later turn around to blame the manufacturers. If what was stipulated in the description isn't what you got, you have every right to return it within that 7 days return period. If you don't know how, I can help. This is 4 years being a sales consultant for Jumia and I stuffs I have returned. Jumia don't make this stuffs ,the sellers are the guilty ones. However more effort are being put in place to reduce such error.
oyetpel:

Abegi, what is that silly thing doing in your store, rubbish. Antique ko, Ant ni.

You deceive people to buy shitty products? Well, you know Nigerians like awoof, so you use that to cash home. Good one
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by nello111: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2018
oyetpel:

it is clearly written "barbie doll" on the description you dumbfuvk. Ignorance is a big problem. Online market is not for everyone
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
nello111:
it is clearly written "barbie doll" on the description you dumbfuvk. Ignorance is a big problem. Online market is not for everyone

Idiot, even their sales guy here replied that they are putting efforts to reduce such error.

You're a bastard.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u are and mod that banned me are fools!!!.. I can live without this shity site...
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I can see you are a stupid seller on Jumia, you'd never see a good buyer you fool!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2018
opedaydydx9:
I can see you are a stupid seller on Jumia, you'd never see a good buyer you fool!!!!
baba I have sold more than one thousand items already and I'm making cool cash from jumia pls grow up
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
baba I have sold more than one thousand items already and I'm making cool cash from jumia pls grow up
u needed to grow up before asking who made me an agent, you fool!!!.. I was defending Jumia as if you would be Anythin without selling on Jumia!.. Ask me I have sold more than two thousand of my goods without Jumia, fagot!
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
opedaydydx9:
u needed to grow up before asking who made me an agent, you fool!!!.. I was defending Jumia as if you would be Anythin without selling on Jumia!.. Ask me I have sold more than two thousand of my goods without Jumia, fagot!
why are you pained? No be me do u o na Buhari do you, if you want me to help you out just give me ur store name let me help
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
why are you pained? No be me do u o na Buhari do you, if you want me to help you out just give me ur store name let me help
store name, you are clearly an illiterate, like I said you would be nobody without Jumia, my bizness is up without Jumia, crayon chewing a**hole
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
opedaydydx9:
store name, you are clearly an illiterate, like I said you would be nobody without Jumia, my bizness is up without Jumia, crayon chewing a**hole
abusing me will not solve ur problem, I want to help ur life stop being arrogant
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
abusing me will not solve ur problem, I want to help ur life stop being arrogant
who's the arrogant bas*tard here?... Go and feed ur extended family first man,... People richer than you had never questioned anyone's hustle or asked them to go and sleep on a faceless forum..if it comes to fact you don't know the person you move on rather than reply any post...
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
opedaydydx9:
who's the arrogant bas*tard here?... Go and feed ur extended family first man,... People richer than you had never questioned anyone's hustle or asked them to go and sleep on a faceless forum..if it comes to fact you don't know the person you move on rather than reply any post...
I still want to help you, dm me
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I still want to help you, dm me
help ur sef Bro. Go and sin no more and never overhype ursef again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Zip Codes For Nigeria / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.