Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (42080 Views)

How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? / Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by binaws(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
In fact they should go, we are tired of yam eaters in our party. BABA ISSA GOAL, OSHO ISSA GOAL, APC ISSA GOAL JO,
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by thayora: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Trust me Oshiomole is the best thing to happen to APC. You can't keep those, you won't offer tickets to election in your party. So they free to go.. No need to be beg anybody and appear weak..

More states will be won by APC in 2019. I am very sure of Delta State..

you mean delta soap right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by idonhammer: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Just imagine, who made this agbero chairman?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by davidodiba(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oshiomole......
Hmmmm....so you have come to expand the little crack in APC. ...? Go ahead. Split it so wide that Buhari becomes all alone....

That's exactly what is needed.

Guy...move the pawn forward
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by madridguy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Receipt of the crashed bike or you go and sleep.

PresidentAtiku:
Yusuf Buhari crashed N55M bike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
ApC will definitely win come 2019 and beyond, they have my vote in Advanc Alreadym Buhari till 2033
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by PHILipu1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
rozayx5:
All this arrogance will bury the party

He should remember buhari alone could not win election for several years
because no card readers at that time and it was easy for PDP to rig him out unlike in 2015
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Dee60: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Where did the Ekiti money come from?

These guys always think that Nigerians are fools!

I may not like PDP but APC is complete no go at every level.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by madridguy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
So deep. Bros permit me to share it.

Toks2008:

*Re: Defection from APC to PDP and others – Another apt reaction from Barrister Raji Stephen T. Adekunle*

Obj once said of FFK that if you give him food, he would sing for you. Someone just reminded us that Jonathan had predicted in 2015 that all the PDP decampees who joined Buhari's APC would soon be driven back to PDP by hunger.

These are people who control more than 50% of the nations income in the form of bogus salaries and allowances, constituency projects, budget padding etc. Yet Jonathan predicted that they would be driven back to PDP by hunger. In a single day, over 60 legislators confirmed the prophecy of Jonathan. Obviously, Jonathan knew what kept them in his party, "yams".

It's like these people are not even afraid to let us know that the reason they are running helter skelter is not for the good of Nigeria or anyone but their daily bread. Curiously, you are still celebrating them.

Who did this to us for Christ's sake? I was once disturbed by some policies of this government and was almost regretting voting them into power until I began to see Jonathan running from pillar to post. He rushed to IBB in Minna to hold nocturnal meetings.

I saw OBJ running all over the country to hold meetings and mend fences with old sworn enemies, from Afenifere to Otuoke, from Damkwambo to Bode George. He even recapitulated to rejoin the PDP whose membership card he openly tore and swore never to participate in politics. He initially told Nigerians that he was leading a 3rd force that would not be political, but was quick to transform same to ADC.

He was recruiting members all over the country with an unbelievable desperation. I quickly borrowed myself some senses. I began to wonder whether these people are subjecting themselves to all these discomforts because of the love for the nation, the masses or their selfish interests.

Anyone who chooses to be fooled by these people should have himself and his creator to blame for his foolishness.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by agabaI23(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Racoon:
[b][/b]
And same have been thrown open to the president, presidential cabal, Mikanti Baru, top appointees of the APC government & as a money house for 2019.
Politics is never played by insulting the sensibility of dissenting members.It should rather by persuasive appeal.
Oshiomole keeps behaving like a bull in a China shop.
You write well sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
So deep. Bros permit me to share it.

Habba why ask for permission? Nah share me sef share am...

Let these E warriors continue to do what they do best....rant and wail online while the people who will vote hardly have time to even read their wailings..
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
Receipt of the crashed bike or you go and sleep.

lol.. Now you are asking for a receipt

grin grin Zombie

kwarapshion paiter
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dee60:

Where did the Ekiti money come from?

These guys always think that Nigerians are fools!

I may not like PDP but APC is complete no go at every level.

Both APC and PDP are chronic diseases but if I will make a choice I will go for APC cos at the moment I can't see any better option to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Aluckiest(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Labour chairman is different from party chairman, learn how to talk.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by mikhe2(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ganjafama:
Some people will just sit in front of a computer and be typing nonsense. BTW, do you reside in Delta State? So you think Ogboru can unseat Okowa? Ogboru couldn't defeat Uduaghan who hails from one of the least populated tribe in the state, it's Okowa who has the whole Anioma, Ijaw and Isoko LGAs on lockdown he's going to defeat? Talk another thing jare!
lol.. i just dey laugh u .. guy i dey waffi... okowa is nothing to write home about... okowa nor go win next year election period
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Ojiofor: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Islie:

“You must know that the access to CBN has been cut off, the access to NNPC has been cut off, the access to converting defence spending to private pockets has been cut off,” Oshiomhole said. “And then those who have done it, they are helping security agencies to explain. Pit latrines have been opened and people are vomiting left, right and centre. They are confessing like witches and wizards.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/26/oshiomhole-apc-reps-if-you-want-go-pdp-go

Not impressed by a thief in habit of calling others thieves.

Where did the ugly garrulous orangutan got the money to build this castle?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by tpappy: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
look at those two thiefs beside oshiomole..... dem be like..... what izz dis one saying �������......a won big thief. .. Let see what you got oshiomole
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by 8stargeneral: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Midget
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by OVIHINNO(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
I just love this Man (Oshobaba), No patronizing!
Saying it as it is.....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:

*Re: Defection from APC to PDP and others – Another apt reaction from Barrister Raji Stephen T. Adekunle*

Obj once said of FFK that if you give him food, he would sing for you. Someone just reminded us that Jonathan had predicted in 2015 that all the PDP decampees who joined Buhari's APC would soon be driven back to PDP by hunger.

These are people who control more than 50% of the nations income in the form of bogus salaries and allowances, constituency projects, budget padding etc. Yet Jonathan predicted that they would be driven back to PDP by hunger. In a single day, over 60 legislators confirmed the prophecy of Jonathan. Obviously, Jonathan knew what kept them in his party, "yams".

It's like these people are not even afraid to let us know that the reason they are running helter skelter is not for the good of Nigeria or anyone but their daily bread. Curiously, you are still celebrating them.

Who did this to us for Christ's sake? I was once disturbed by some policies of this government and was almost regretting voting them into power until I began to see Jonathan running from pillar to post. He rushed to IBB in Minna to hold nocturnal meetings.

I saw OBJ running all over the country to hold meetings and mend fences with old sworn enemies, from Afenifere to Otuoke, from Damkwambo to Bode George. He even recapitulated to rejoin the PDP whose membership card he openly tore and swore never to participate in politics. He initially told Nigerians that he was leading a 3rd force that would not be political, but was quick to transform same to ADC.

He was recruiting members all over the country with an unbelievable desperation. I quickly borrowed myself some senses. I began to wonder whether these people are subjecting themselves to all these discomforts because of the love for the nation, the masses or their selfish interests.

Anyone who chooses to be fooled by these people should have himself and his creator to blame for his foolishness.

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Toks2008(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=69735280][/quote]

I doubt you are the one on your dp but if you are then your mama try for you.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ganjafama:
Some people will just sit in front of a computer and be typing nonsense. BTW, do you reside in Delta State? So you think Ogboru can unseat Okowa? Ogboru couldn't defeat Uduaghan who hails from one of the least populated tribe in the state, it's Okowa who has the whole Anioma, Ijaw and Isoko LGAs on lockdown he's going to defeat? Talk another thing jare!

Ogboru has always been rigged out.. Now that he has all the instruments of rigging, let's how Okowa from the minority will defeat him.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
iammo:
smiley Fastest way to end APC misrule; always interview them and broadcast it, from Buhari calling youth lazy to saying women belong to kitchen + other rooms and Igbo 5%, to Adesina asking you for your land or get killed by herdsmen, to dalung and his spended grammar, to yeye Bello with his monopoly of stupidity, to ngige campaigning for fayose at fayemi's rally, to IGP transmission, and now oshiomole with his ugly utterances. they are ready to demarket them self

You don't need to cry more than the bereaved. Thank you for your concern.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ojiofor:

Not impressed by a thief in habit of calling others thieves.

Where did the ugly garrulous orangutan got the money to build this castle?

NWA(Nairaland wailers association) member.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by iammo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
maasoap:

You don't need to cry more than the bereaved. Thank you for your concern.

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by mrkings84(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
am moving too.....

Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Ojiofor: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:

NWA(Nairaland wailers association) member.

That doesn't answer my question.
"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
kapelvej:
This shot man has finally gone mad

No. He's doing the right thing, no space for blackmailing in APC. Apart from Saraki and governors, others are as light as bird's feather. They should go and never look back, their automatic tickets are waiting for them in PDP.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by chubinwa(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
This man will destroy APC very soon
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by JegaQuin: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Why is no Igbo talking about the so called Dino Ikechukwu Melaye STAGED kidnapping? grin
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
iammo:

What's this one saying? undecided

You are not in APC, yet you are wailing on top of their internal affair. Stop wailing.
Re: Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nobody wants to be part of a failed project. Defectors now fear and respect the electorate.

Oshomole will ruin APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures / ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics / Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.