Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos (27213 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by dubemnaija: 12:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Solorrman:
christianity is not only religion of piss but anus and shitt included. do u know jesus christ was the only known said god to be having anus and penix ;a god that goes to toilet is never a god,he was a good guy but never a god and u need to know that its a fact that nobody on earth in the whole present and passed generation can say otherwise. If i were u i might have use the pathetic time i get to ponder and also catch my pastor t o xplain because god in the toilet need clarification,can god have anus that was also functioning how can sane individual that believe the almighty jesus christ was a god despite c oming out of vagina,thats very embarrasing and that also named christianity automatically and naturally the religion of piss,shitt,penix,anus and beaten god not islam because we dnt believe a god can be so pathetic like this,god must be pure and supreme beyond what u claimed that he was beaten to pulp. anus god

See painment o grin

Kill yourself man. You will get out of your misery once u do it. Paedophiles, just like their prophet tongue

5 Likes

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Dollabiz: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2018
hmm
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by ridious(m): 2:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Bayajidda1:
RELIGION OF PEACE PISS....

Una well done oooooooo.
I feel your brain has been sabotaged... Well not your fault you have been derailed since inception

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by apache4: 2:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Thank God President Buhari Survived the Accident .
CriticMaestro:
Clueless and dull ßuhari doesn't know how to secure this country...no wonder people are decamping up and down, even seun has finally gotten sense and decamped from APC...then what happened? Sense fell upon him like holy ghost which made him changed the first page of a thread from 0 to 1..

MORAL: IF U WANT TO GET SENSE LEAVE APC AND GO ANYWHERE BUT LEAVE APC
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:00am On Jul 27, 2018
smellingmenses:
Muric you mean?

No, let CAN demonstrate its neutrality by proving it is not biased in the matter.
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Teacher1776(m): 3:04am On Jul 27, 2018
shadelek:
This and some other security threats are what I expected our law makers to focus on but they are busy moving from one party to another. God Pls save our dear country
Are the lawmakers the ones in charge of police and army? Focus your anger and blames on the figure head labeled "Commander in chief of the armed forces." That is the real antagonist. He answers for security issues, not the lawmakers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by stonemasonn: 4:44am On Jul 27, 2018
hushpapi:
Killings everywhere and blames on the president like it has always been. But the question is that how is he gonna stop it when the people that are suppossed to stand by him are the devil, abacha said when insurgence is more than 24 hours government is always 100% involved.

Where is the development of this country is gonna start from when corruption is rooted or can anyone mention which area or sector in this country can a president start developing this country from that is 100% corruption free?

It’s only take God to change it within 4yrs. Any president who wanna do it ,will step on toes because we are celebrating the same people who are hurting us. If buhari leave it and atiku grab it, still same class people just different intentions.

Even our senates are complaining of buhari abeg shey dem holy pass? Abi no be the same people wey Jonathan trust and still destroy his admin.

People like Abacha, Obasanjo etc..will step on toes and succeed. Buhari is weak simple.

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by egoldman(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Solorrman:
christianity is not only religion of piss but anus and shitt included. do u know jesus christ was the only known said god to be having anus and penix ;a god that goes to toilet is never a god,he was a good guy but never a god and u need to know that its a fact that nobody on earth in the whole present and passed generation can say otherwise. If i were u i might have use the pathetic time i get to ponder and also catch my pastor t o xplain because god in the toilet need clarification,can god have anus that was also functioning how can sane individual that believe the almighty jesus christ was a god despite c oming out of vagina,thats very embarrasing and that also named christianity automatically and naturally the religion of piss,shitt,penix,anus and beaten god not islam because we dnt believe a god can be so pathetic like this,god must be pure and supreme beyond what u claimed that he was beaten to pulp.

Seun, this crap has been posted for over 5hrs and you or your mods do not find it anyway offensive to remove it and ban the person that posted it, continue .

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by mustafa006: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Una well done oooooooo.
So when ritualist and cultist where killing people in the south do u blame christianity for they did? get sense bro No religion preaches violence blame does committing the act not the rligion

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by uprightman(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
CAN should show neutrality and also organise demonstrations because this time around Muslims are being killed.
CAN demonstrate when their members are killed,so now Muslims are been killed,muslims should come out and demonstrate. Keeping quiet show that they don't care about what is happening. If Christian demonstrate now , people like you will say they hate PMB because he is a Muslim. Or you say it's political

2 Likes

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by uprightman(m): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2018
SoulB6:
Who do muslims blames now ?
they should blame the person saddled with responsibility to guide them. And you know the Commander .
5 years ago when this thing happens you know who normally blame.

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by adegbindin247(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2018
You don't have brain
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Oh lord please divide this country
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by adegbindin247(m): 6:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Una well done oooooooo.

Make use of your brain
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by uprightman(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2018
dainformant:
Gunmen have killed at least six people at a mosque at Kawddi village, Zurmi local government area of Zamfara state. The attack, which also injured at least eight people, occurred around 8pm on Tuesday.

Muhammad Shehu, spokesman of the state police command, confirmed the incident. He said the gunmen invaded the village in large numbers and started shooting sporadically.

Situated in a thick forest and surrounded by rocks, Kwaddi village shares boundary with the Niger Republic, a terrain which the police spokesman said made it difficult for security operatives to respond swiftly to any distress call.

He, however, said security operatives had been deployed in the village to forestall further attacks and restore calm to the area.

Last week, three people were killed in a similar attack on five villages in Gidan Goga district of Maradun local government area of the state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/six-killed-as-gunmen-invade-zamfara-mosque.html
MURIC should not keep quiet on this. This is human being. If It is political matters they will jump on it. Issuing threats

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Tonimordred(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2018
If u kill 1 cow u r in trouble bt if u kil human u go scot free....dis country av been possessed

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by inana2018: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2018
May Almighty God accept their souls.

where they sleeping in the mosque, do they just came from farm to the mosque?

there are things we are not told here. I mean 8pm doing what in the mosque this time?
from all I see, they do not look like people praying.

It doesn't matter anymore as they are gone on which ever circumstance they kill them.

do you see any rich man's child in them,
do they look like politician men's...

God help Nigeria for we are colonized by our own people.
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Amoto94(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Buhari's plan to Islamize Nigeria is in full force. May the killers amongst us be defeated

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by adebayo111: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2018
''gunmen storm a mosque and killed six in the north'' no one blames the christians or any religion for this attack but if it was gun men killed six in a church in the north, people would have start accusing the muslims.
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by adebayo111: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2018
inana2018:
May Almighty God accept their souls.

where they sleeping in the mosque, do they just came from farm to the mosque?

there are things we are not told here. I mean 8pm doing what in the mosque this time?
from all I see, they do not look like people praying.

It doesn't matter anymore as they are gone on which ever circumstance they kill them.

do you see any rich man's child in them,
do they look like politician men's...

God help Nigeria for we are colonized by our own people.
are u a muslim? Your question of what they are doing in the mosque at 8pm prompt my action
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by maxzzo1(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2018
The killing in zamfara is worse than that of Benue n tabara but the funniest thing is that the coward elites of zamfara chose to be silent what a Pple.....
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by takloleh: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2018
osuofia2:
Said baba
The tubing is one of the basic needs of the orchestra over the years, on the one hand, it is actually very sensitive, because if it is[url=http://takloleh.com/%d9%84%d9%88%d9%84%d9%87-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b2%da%a9%d9%86%db%8c/]لوله بازکنی[/url]
[url=http://takloleh.com/%d8%aa%d8%ae%d9%84%db%8c%d9%87-%da%86%d8%a7%d9%87/]تخلیه چاه[/url] not done properly, there will be major repairs at home. Therefore, it is very important for us to be careful in choosing a team of professionals, qualified people and the right company to do this.
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Bambela(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Are they not Almajiri people? No life was lost

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Amoto94(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Bambela:
Are they not Almajiri people? No life was lost
Incorrigible buffoon
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2018
So much wickedness in the land
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by uvalued(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ezinwa120:
Sai buhari chanters una Well done oooo, let me sip my Carlo Rossi well in cosmilla meen awka Sweet ooooo. Chaiiii

them no go say sai buhorror on pages like this

1 Like

Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by limamintruth: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Evil attacking its kind. Smh for the religion of piss! undecided
Re: 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos by Bambela(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Amoto94:
Incorrigible buffoon
inconsequential slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience / Violated By Their Fathers, Why Some Men Sexually Abuse, Impregnate Own Daughters / Driver Burgles Apartment 4 Days After Employment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.