Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos (44235 Views)

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Ring Road 3 (10lanes) By 5star Hotel Completed …. Photos / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Smooyis(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2018
aspirebig:
This project make me sad always if i remember the mess and how dirty the road is because of the this construction it Agbado axis . The dust in dry season, you will wondering if Ogun state offended their gods?

Why is there maasive underdevelopment in Ogun Lagos border areas??
Ogun state government is under performing
There is nothing to write home about in Lagos - Ogun borders. The state government of Ogun is foolish not to exploit the advantages of their close proximity to Lagos.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by JAYMMO: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
A million thanks to my erstwhile gov, Godswill Akpabio, for gigantic flyover projects execution within his tenure.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by sisisioge: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Nobody would want to complete a project they didn't start only for them to read about how they didn't start the project and also read about accolade being given to the person(s) who didn't complete the project when they finally complete it.

Then make it official. Audit the project, probe the parties involved and finish it. Everything well documented and transparent. Shioor!
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by JAYMMO: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2018
A million thanks to my erstwhile gov, Godswill Akpabio, for executing gigantic flyover projects in within his tenure. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by igwefivestar(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2018
kantoronto:
Come to Owerri n i will tell u hw many years all our flyovers hv stayed yet uncompleted grin grin
okoroahausa is working grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Themandator: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Its well..

See more pictures here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/7-years-after-when-will-ijoko-flyover.html

I hope there is proper plan for that rail. First they changed or of the terminal location now they asking a contractor on another project already on before they came up with terrain idea to wait. Didn't the overall design capture all these other on going projects.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Printerscanner: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
IT WILL BE COMPLETED WHEN YOU VOTE OBASANJO AS PRESSY FOR THE THIRD TERM

As president of Biafra Republic of Drugs and Crime.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by jidxin(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Flyover in the land of the � skull miners
chai senselessness no go kii you one day
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by jidxin(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Smooyis:

Ogun state government is under performing
There is nothing to write home about in Lagos - Ogun borders. The state government of Ogun is foolish not to exploit the advantages of their close proximity to Lagos.
really? But ogun state still houses the highest numbers of industries....as it diminishes in lagos it's increasing in ogun
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Okoroawusa: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2018
savio93:

Nwanne, receive sense. What the hell is wrong with you?
You are part of the problem with Nigeria.
nna,na wa for that guy

as if igbos don't live in ijoko
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by majamajic(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2018
mestrophil:
Please we need answer.. is it under ogun or Lagos.. somebori is sha collecting tax in that community

it's Ogun state, agbado area.
Going straight u connect iju/ishaga, oke aro, akute ,lambe, matogun/finally agege, going right Under the bridge u connect ijaye/Ijokoro/ abule-egba, ishaga, agege via oshoba road. That area is a very big mess,. if not for rail transport the people living in that area will not have any good means of transport. if the cloud change the Okada transport will increase by 100% if the rain drops it's goes up 200-250%. Thumbs up to NURTW guys agege chapter they are doing a wonderful job, especially guys at total and conoil filling stations. they control the prices of motor transport going into those areas even if it's raining. Ogun state stand a very big chance of making money from this area, but they choose to neglect the area which connect about 8 major roads to Lagos. God will help us .
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by AfroSamurai: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2018
sisisioge:

Then make it official. Audit the project, probe the parties involved and finish it. Everything well documented and transparent. Shioor!
you do that and you'll have people screaming about 'witch hunting'. Remember what people said when rumours started about OBj's power projects?
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by sisisioge: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2018
AfroSamurai:
you do that and you'll have people screaming about 'witch hunting'. Remember what people said when rumours started about OBj's power projects?

Well, the media has just kick started the process, audit and probe inevitable now.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by AfroSamurai: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2018
sisisioge:

Well, the media has just kick started the process, audit and probe inevitable now.
I doubt it, pretty soon the media and everybody will forget about it. It only take one trending news to sweep this one away. The Nigerian media (new and mass) lack continuity.

How are you?
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by AfroSamurai: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2018
majamajic:

it's Ogun state, agbado area.
where exactly? Agbado Ijaiye or Agbado Oja?
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by sisisioge: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018
AfroSamurai:
I doubt it, pretty soon the media and everybody will forget about it. It only take one trending news to sweep this one away. The Nigerian media (new and mass) lack continuity.

How are you?

Well, let's hope it gets to the relevant ears that won't forget so quickly. After all, election is a short distance away.

I am good. I hope you are too. Cheers.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by AfroSamurai: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2018
sisisioge:

Well, let's hope it gets to the relevant ears that won't forget so quickly. After all, election is a short distance away.
Amen.

I am good. I hope you are too. Cheers.
I am. smiley
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by majamajic(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2018
AfroSamurai:
where exactly? Agbado Ijaiye or Agbado Oja?

they call the place agbado oja, or agbado Under bridge.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Born2Breed(f): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Amosun is a scam. This has become a white elephant project.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by AfroSamurai: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2018
majamajic:

they call the place agbado oja, or agbado Under bridge.
i've been hearing about this Agbado Oja, but don't know where it is. How can one get there?
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by TundeBricklayer: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Its well..

See more pictures here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/7-years-after-when-will-ijoko-flyover.html
After 7 years shocked shocked Thank God for world bank loan

Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by majamajic(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2018
AfroSamurai:
i've been hearing about this Agbado Oja, but don't know where it is. How can one get there?

coming from Lagos, u will come in through iju/ishaga road via agege bus stop or from ijaye via Ijokoro. though u can get direct transport from Berger, ogba, Ikeja under bridge, abule egba, agege,
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by AfroSamurai: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2018
majamajic:

coming from Lagos, u will come in through iju/ishaga road via agege bus stop or from ijaye via Ijokoro. though u can get direct transport from Berger, ogba, Ikeja under bridge, abule egba, agege,
alright. Is it the same place they call agbado crossing? That has the railway line/train station?
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by nedu2000(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Lagos badagry expressway has taken 11yrs and counting.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Dindondin(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2018
point5:
This guy above please gather sense
mo robi ori e buru! Shey SIA was sincere with those projects? I can count 5 diff abandoned projects of Amosun. He uses initial gra gra to start projects but stops it later. Didnt he collect money?
Projects that are abandoned get destroyed.

List of my eye witness Amosun abandoned projects.
1. The road to OGTV, stopped at Kemta, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta.

2. Elega, Ago-Oko Road in Abeokuta.

3. NNPC, Kuto Road in Abeokuta.

4. Ijoko Flyover in Ifo Local Govt.

5. Ajuwon/Akute Roads & Flyovers.

Amosun is a disgrace to Ambode for sharing the same party & border with his state.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Tundeobama(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Flyover in the land of the � skull miners
ogun state has more fly over than your region combine.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by Tolubory(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by OmoEpe(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote au3thor=babaolofin post=69739431]Amosun is a fraud. Most accountants are expert when it comes to fraud. Amosun has brought his long years of experience in accounting to loot Ogun State. I thought Gbenga Daniel is the best looter until I examined Amosun tenure. The difference between OGD & Amosun is that OGD fraud was small & not neatly planned while Amosun' corruption is packaged being an accountant.

Ijoko, Akute & Alagbole bridges can never be completed by Amosun. Last year after series of loans, Amosun applied for $350 million loan which I am sure he got. I wrote against this loan on nairaland. sarki a nairaland commentator said the loan is for infrastructure development. I said no, it is for end of tenure benefit of Amosun. Where is the infrastructure development?

https://www.nairaland.com/4073109/350m-loan-request-amosun-plans

It is not good to allow accountant to rule a state, the will operate a packaged corruption the type Amosun brought to Ogun State[/quote]

Blame the person not the profession
. Ambode Nigeria's best performing Gov is an accountant so what are you saying?
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by majamajic(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
AfroSamurai:
alright. Is it the same place they call agbado crossing? That has the railway line/train station?

from agbado crossing , straight oshoba Rd like a minute drive ( bad road like 7mins drive). but 5 mins walk u see this agbado abandoned bridge.
Re: 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos by AfroSamurai: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
majamajic:

from agbado crossing , straight oshoba Rd like a minute drive ( bad road like 7mins drive). but 5 mins walk u see this agbado abandoned bridge.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.