Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) (34096 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by harmbhrosz(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Shaev7:

Haha guy you harsh small o. But you tell am well. lol. let me help you tell him the acronym of GTFO cos he will still not know since he's dumb to appreciate someone protesting for him which he can't do..

GTFO: Get The Facck Out
as in the stupidityy of some folks is just amazing, the foool of Luukasz still said the guy was doing it for popularity....as in how dumb can one be again cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by KingLennon(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Funlag:
my brother who u won vote forsame old crooks grin
Donald Duke for president grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Shegson12345(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Is like you are effected with boo-haa-riii blood, we know your dad is one of the corrupt leaders in nija. So shall it be for you and your next 20 generation to come as you wish, and believe it or not, you and your family member will surely witness this shit-hole 10000years After Death of Satan.
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

We love the way things are going

98% Nigerians do

Lord I thank U for making me a Nigerian

Wen next I come to dis world, I'll still come as a Nigerian together with my 180 million brothers and sisters

DEAL LORD!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by maxzzo1(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
These guyz js dey pity us for Naija....
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Ziggylady(f): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2018
harmbhrosz:
as in the stupidityy of some folks is just amazing, the foool of Luukasz still said the guy was doing it for popularity....as in how dumb can one be again cry

You are right..the thought-process of the average Nigerian is so way out of track...Pray tell what has protesting seemingly anomalies using social media now a desire to gain 'popularity'??...smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Justiceleague1: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

98% Nigerians do

Wen next I come to dis world, I'll still come as a Nigerian together with my 180 million brothers and sisters

DEAL LORD!

Holy Ghost fire!
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by babony1: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

98% Nigerians do

DEAL LORD!
Brother you said 98% of Nigerians love the way things are run in this country, lol. Were you speaking for the whole Nigerians or you're speaking from what you think Nigerians are going through? From your write-up I thought you've conducted a survey throughout the country and from your research you finally came out with the result you gave in write up but sir if you didn't do such research or survey then you just totally gave wrong situation of things in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Metuh: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Remove your tongue from Metuh's ass, breathe for a while. Then go to school
pull your brains out of saraki yansh cos it's stucked there. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by babony1: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
GlobalhustlerNG:
I think he's also part of the problem. The reason why I'm saying this is because he mentioned a Yoruba lady in his write up, to me this information is not necessary. The way government workers operates in Nigeria is the same regardless of their tribe, only few ones are diligent. The first time I travelled out of the country an immigration officer requested for money before she can stamp my passport, when I tell people this story I don't attach the tribe because it is not needed. I hope one day we will see ourselves as Nigerians instead of people of different tribes
i clap you. Long live Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by buchilino(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
Ingocof:
come and lead the protest in Nigeria

AT LEAST TRY N SOUND INTELLIGENT
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by justtoodark: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2018
who wan bet that he is igbo...??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Funkybabee(f): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Chaiiii see how those kid are cute!!!!

Anybody here who can help me with canada,Australia visa pls!!??Nigeria done tire me grin

Atleast to change environment grin
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by bmaks: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2018
rekeson:
lol

MODIFIED: My original lol was to book space and not my final submission on d subject matter.

Having said that, I like to address the frustrated somebody directly under me to channel his frustration to the govt and not me.

I didn't vote APC, I do not support the killings, and the oil from my region is what is still keeping this fake entity 2geda.

So channel ur frustration in the right direction...

Make i find trouble

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2018
Ingocof:

Yes,he is the one feeding ingocof family?
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Jethrolite(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

98% Nigerians do

DEAL LORD!
Suffer head you go die put. No be me and you o.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Ingocof(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=comshots post=69745220][/quote]

the thing pained you well well
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by benjazmin: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2018
if they don't listen to us here, na u Dem go hear?. good one Sha!�
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Ingocof(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2018
buchilino:

AT LEAST TRY N SOUND INTELLIGENT

your lack of intelligent doesn't mean everyone is like you
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by SarakiBukola: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Metuh:
Metuh to his useless fagg0t father:
pull your brains out of saraki yansh cos it's stucked there. grin

I agree wink
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by CioAngels(f): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2018
rekeson:
lol

MODIFIED: My original lol was to book space and not my final submission on d subject matter.

Having said that, I like to address the frustrated somebody directly under me to channel his frustration to the govt and not me.

I didn't vote APC, I do not support the killings, and the oil from my region is what is still keeping this fake entity 2geda.

So channel ur frustration in the right direction...
What exactly does Nigerian youth want? They are never in support of whatever other youth does, yet, they don't have the lest idea of what they should do as to proffering solutions to the youths problems, but only to condemn who does. Na wa fo we o.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by buchilino(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2018
Ingocof:

your lack of intelligent doesn't mean everyone is like you
SHOW OF MORE SHAME
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by CioAngels(f): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Ingocof:
come and lead the protest in Nigeria
Majority of Nigerian youths are so so very discouraging.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by sisisioge: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2018
See his cute pikins kiss

May God help us in this country jare...until we realize that greed is a disease, we will keep moving round a circle.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by magzey: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Australia IPOB grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by resurgent2019: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2018
sisisioge:
See his cute pikins kiss

May God help us in this country jare...until we realize that greed is a disease, we will keep moving round a circle.

Thank God he escaped Nigeria and its gluttonous women. smiley

He is a very lucky guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by resurgent2019: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2018
magzey:
Australia IPOB grin grin grin

You must be enjoying Nigeria to insult a man doing way better than you.

Its not a funny matter bro, most of us in Nigeria are now used to the broken system and we have accepted our fate.

I dont see why you should call his IPOB.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by b03liberty(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2018
Forum like this should be for constructive argument and informed discussion. But how sad it's here. Boasting, tribalism, religion intolerance and all sorts of abuse. I wish the relevant mode can do something to get the sanity back
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by sisisioge: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

Thank God he escaped Nigeria and its gluttonous women. smiley

He is a very lucky guy.

grin grin grin grin

Who chop your money clean mouth o Ugochukwu? Take heart, God will replenish your purse.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by themanderon: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=harmbhrosz post=69743890]as in the stupidityy of some folks is just amazing, the foool of Luukasz still said the guy was doing it for popularity....as in how dumb can one be again cry[/quote

Don't be surprised. Nigeria is the only country that I have seen where people fight those that are fighting for them and extol those that are oppressing them. That is to show you how terribly messed up the average Nigerian is. Years of military rule will take a generation to heal because most of these guys do not realize that life can be better than what is obtainable in this shithole. Talk about Stockholm syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Ingocof:

the thing pained me well well
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by janejive(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2018
His voice has been heard
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by resurgent2019: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Who chop your money clean mouth o Ugochukwu? Take heart, God will replenish your purse.

Who the hell is ugochukwu

Omo yoruba ni mi ooooo.

Are you gluttonous? Why are you pained I am talking about how lucky the young man is to have emigrated from Nigeria and found love from a aussie and you are talking about someone chopping my money. I must have hit a spot by saying Nigerian women are gluttonous. Pele ooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me / Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.