Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) (34334 Views)

#EndBadGovernance: Man Protests Naked In Abuja (Pics) / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by samsono30: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

We love the way things are going

98% Nigerians do

Lord I thank U for making me a Nigerian

Wen next I come to dis world, I'll still come as a Nigerian together with my 180 million brothers and sisters

DEAL LORD!

Is God that will punish you and your generation to come, you and who like the way Nigeria is, you and who is not complaining, I pray may one of your family member walk or travel in the valley of the shadows of Fulani militias, so that their throat shall be slash and the will choke on their own blood as sacrifice to god of usman danfolio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Ficogenic(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

98% Nigerians do

Wen next I come to dis world, I'll still come as a Nigerian together with my 180 million brothers and sisters

DEAL LORD!
Your Mumu Will last forever .
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by sisisioge: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

Who the hell is ugochukwu

Omo yoruba ni mi ooooo.

Are you gluttonous? Why are you pained I am talking about how lucky the young man is to have emigrated from Nigeria and found love from a aussie and you are talking about someone chopping my money. I must have hit a spot by saying Nigerian women are gluttonous. Pele ooooooo.

No you didn't Boda Antoni,I was just wondering ni. Let's pray for your Aussie too and two yellow fine pikins. We hope you remember show solidarity then, even if it's for the non glutinous male folks. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Afonja007: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

98% Nigerians do

DEAL LORD!
at list maybe your next life you will come from benue or bornu state
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by omocalabar(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2018
rekeson:
lol

MODIFIED: My original lol was to book space and not my final submission on d subject matter.

Having said that, I like to address the frustrated somebody directly under me to channel his frustration to the govt and not me.

I didn't vote APC, I do not support the killings, and the oil from my region is what is still keeping this fake entity 2geda.

So channel ur frustration in the right direction...
he is not frustrated, he gave u what u deserved...jus check the number of likes,.its there for u to see
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Barzinime(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2018
MicheyJ1:

Guy what's funny. The guy lives in Australia were things work and yet he is still speaking out fools like you that are suffering and smiling. Gtfo
So he should kill himself abi?
He should come home & lets face it together, he is in Australia displaying placards, who cant do that here too? undecided

If that was what the Australians did (displaying placards in another country) will he be enjoying the benefits ?

You are here calling someone a fool, like what have you done about it than to type insulting words to your fellow Nigerian on NL.....Nonsense undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by resurgent2019: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2018
sisisioge:

No you didn't Boda Antoni,I was just wondering ni. Let's pray for your Aussie too and two yellow fine pikins. We hope you remember show solidarity then, even if it's for the non glutinous male folks. Cheers.

Oya, ema binu ooooo.

You have taken it personal. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by resurgent2019: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Barzinime:

So he should kill himself abi?
He should come home & lets face it together, he is in Australia displaying placards, who cant do that here too? undecided

If that was what the Australians did (displaying placards in another country) will he be enjoying the benefits ?

You are here calling someone a fool, like what have you done about it than to type insulting words to your fellow Nigerian on NL.....Nonsense undecided

So you expect a guy who was lucky enough to escape Nigeria to come back and fight for Nigeria

I now know Nigerians are very wicked. Always looking for the downfall of their fellow man.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by mbos: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2018
comshots:
Don't be an ingrate.

you are d one dat is an Ingrate

u want him to live a near paradise to come over to the zoo which people like you are enjoying the suffering and smiling and gnashing your gworo teeth..

senseless people
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Barzinime(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just look at him? undecided

Do you read histories of countries you people travel to?

If that was the kind of mentality the people in the countries you are traveling to had, will they be enjoying what they are enjoying presently?
You said he escaped Nigeria right? You think he will be given the same privilege like a white person, listen to the news & see how blacks(citizens by birth) are treated. You work for them, develop their economy & they give you the life(basic amenties) you have been craving for. But let the time come to differentiate the real citizens from outsiders then you will know your place.

Nigerians want to enjoy but nobody is ready to fight/die for what they want.

resurgent2019:

So you expect a guy who was lucky enough to escape Nigeria to come back and fight for Nigeria

I now know Nigerians are very wicked. Always looking for the downfall of their fellow man.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by emelda86(f): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

98% Nigerians do

DEAL LORD!

What are u saying like WTF are you saying... Pls speak for yourself abeg....

Who like what you like suffer alone inugo...
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by emelda86(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
samsono30:

Is God that will punish you and your generation to come, you and who like the way Nigeria is, you and who is not complaining, I pray may one of your family member walk or travel in the valley of the shadows of Fulani militias, so that their throat shall be slash and the will choke on their own blood as sacrifice to god of usman danfolio.

Can you imagine the donkey, him & who like suffer 99% of guys in nairaland are children, that's why its hard to fathom what they write.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by emelda86(f): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
rock003:

And for as many times as you come to the world as a Nigerian, may you and your generation be ruled and ruined by corrupt leaders so that your life can have no value.

Deal Lord, for it is the wish of the fool I'm quoting.

Lol...
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by emelda86(f): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
he resemble ja rule o.
australia
i hate dah country
if u scam australian woman
dem go trace your email come naija
fly u go dia country
jail you.
u dey watch dia show for dstv reality tv
australia na no go area o.

Na the work wey u sabi na, while your mate dey go there go hustle bring money come develop Naija

Aussie is one of the country u enter before 6months or so u go use basket dey pack money
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by emelda86(f): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
I want to relocate abeg who can help me my passport dey intact...
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by HoodBillionaire: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
dont be fooled bro
who neva travel
so u no go pay bills abi
abegi
emelda86:

Na the work wey u sabi na, while your mate dey go there go hustle bring money come develop Naija

Aussie is one of the country u enter before 6months or so u go use basket dey pack money
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by notoriousbabe: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
I think Australia is in Egypt?
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by emelda86(f): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
dont be fooled bro
who neva travel
so u no go pay bills abi
abegi

U go pay bill na normals na...but u go still save better money I know wetin I dey talk.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Rajosh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Eye service

Nigerians no send am

We aren't complaining

98% Nigerians do

DEAL LORD!
you are on your own
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by adidison(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
Same problem almost everywhere dealing with Nigerian govt. The problem is not our "mumu don do" and "bad leaders" ... he was angry at the woman who was reluctant to do her work ... she might be lucky and be the leader of tomorrow ain't ishhh going to change ... we need to change our mentality as a people country (esp for the sake of our children).

The leaders have taken us for granted because they can see the division, the corruption deep in every Nigerian system. We don't need a revolution but if we can get our acts together individually, be disciplined there will be no room to tolorate all this rubbish, leaders will need to sit up.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by samsono30: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
emelda86:

Can you imagine the donkey, him & who like suffer 99% of guys in nairaland are children, that's why its hard to fathom what they write.

Dont minding they fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Ingocof(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
it pained comshots well, sorry
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Ingocof(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
CioAngels:
Majority of Nigerian youths are so so very discouraging.

example: CioAngels
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by winsh: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Very stuuupid system in Nigeria. I remember when my sister had to go all the way to Abuja for ordinary change of name and some one was asking her on the queue, who is helping you. Infact, the mallam middle men are now a must plus 30 something thousand wey you go pay them first before they do your passport. I
otokx:
To get passport in Nigeria is the same thing, corruption has become part of our culture, the government employees always looking for the slightest excuse not to do their work, collecting bribe in the process.
Re: Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) by Ijapajapa: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
magzey:
Australia IPOB grin grin grin
resurgent2019:

You must be enjoying Nigeria to insult a man doing way better than you.

Its not a funny matter bro, most of us in Nigeria are now used to the broken system and we have accepted our fate.

I dont see why you should call his IPOB.
SarakiBukola:

And the idiot piglet even wrote " arrogant Yoruba woman"

Why did he feel the need to emphasize that?

His so called protest, what has it achieved but to make him look like the dunce he is?

Will Australian government come and overthrow Buhari ?

Just the same way the Igbos were "smart" enough to take the Nigerian FG to an American Court which obviously has zero jurisdiction on Nigerian affairs

Bet the guy if you sheck is instagram he is a yoruba man na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Ise-idehen Is Dead! (House Of Reps Member Dies At 53) / Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.