Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Incredible Power Of The Olive Oil, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Incredible Power Of The Olive Oil, (261 Views)

From Jihad To Jesus: The Incredible Story Of Mohamad Faridi (photos) / The Incredible God: Dry Bones Must Live Again - Odm / Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Incredible Power Of The Olive Oil, by lightblazingnow(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Do you know or are you aware that the olive oil is the most powerful oil in the universe, can you confirm this, is there anyone here who may have stumbled on such highest understanding of the operation of things.

Let us show you something, everything that the Almighty God created has a significance, the scriptures said it's the glory, the benefits of God Almighty to conceal a matter, and it's for men benefits to discover the matter hidden. Most people have a terrible attitude when you want to share divine insight with them they snub thinking you want to mislead them.

Olives tree is practically the tree of Life in the eyes of wisdom, but to men, it's just one of the many trees in the earth. As the Holy name sounds olives. What do you think it could mean? It means how or what it sounds like. Olives! Or you could use our now tongue, alives! When something is alive that means it brings the practice now, you get to see what we are talking about. You could tell that it's because of the lack of knowledge of God's word many are in the dark. O live forever. That's the real name.

Very important and we will begin to show you scriptures to backup our ascension. Listen carefully, Christ Jesus is called the true olive tree in the scriptures many times. One of the instance where it was mentioned..

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Did you noticed that the scriptures called Christ Jesus the good olive tree, which produces the olive oil. That means we were grafted contrary to nature into the good olive tree or oil. Wow, wonderful, excellent glory. There is something about that tree and it's Oil. I can't wait to lay my hands on one of the virgin olive oil produced from either Spain, Italy or Greece.

Mark 14:32

If you visit the village of Capernaum beside the Sea of Galilee, you will find an exhibit of ancient olive presses. Formed from basalt rock, the olive press consists of two parts: a base and a grinding wheel. The base is large, round, and has a trough carved out of it. The olives were placed in this trough, and then the wheel, also made from heavy stone, was rolled over the olives to extract the oil.

On the night before His death, Jesus went to the Mount of Olives overlooking the city of Jerusalem. There, in the garden called Gethsemane, He prayed to the Father, knowing what lay ahead of Him.

By His wounds we are healed.
The word Gethsemane means “place of the olive press”—and that perfectly describes those first crushing hours of Christ’s suffering on our behalf. There, “in anguish, he prayed . . . and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground” (Luke 22:44).

Jesus the Son suffered and died to take away “the sin of the world” (John 1:29) and restore our broken relationship with God the Father. “Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering . . . . He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities, the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed” (Isa. 53:4-5).

Our hearts cry out in worship and gratitude.

Father, help me understand what Your Son endured for me. Help me appreciate the depths of love that would allow my Lord and Christ to be crushed for my wrongs and my rescue.

Gone my transgressions, and now I am free—all because Jesus was wounded for me. W. G. Ovens

INSIGHT
On the night Jesus was betrayed, He took His disciples to a familiar quiet place to pray. Gethsemane was just east of Jerusalem beyond the Kidron Valley near the Mount of Olives (Matt. 26:36; Mark 14:32; John 18:1). One of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, was conspiring to have Jesus killed. It’s in this context that the prayer in today’s reading was uttered. But these words aren’t the sum total of Jesus’s prayer that night. John’s gospel tells us that He also prayed for His disciples and for those of us who will believe in Him through their message (John 17:16–25).
Re: The Incredible Power Of The Olive Oil, by IamTheAnswers: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2018
Mighty power

(1) (Reply)

Esso Club Applauds Prestige Club Governor's Revamp Drive / Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (2) / "Brethren, Pray For Us."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.