Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin (12859 Views)

Rita Edochie Fights Trolls Over Her Makeup / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by abdulmalik3(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2018
post=69738736:
Nice one.
All the best TY.
Our ladies are really going places.
So Impressed!

*singing*
Raise up a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the bad in the past, now we alright........

one of my best song... GOOD LIFE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Barzinime(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Body Talk for someone that looks like lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by SirMichael1: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Henitan24:

Sai Baba till 2023grin

Hello, if I may ask, why are you vying for the President's reelection come 2019? What has he done that needs him back in Nigeria? I await your answer.

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Henitan24(f): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
SirMichael1:

Hello, if I may ask, why are you vying for the President's reelection come 2019? What has he done that needs him back in Nigeria? I await your answer.

Good evening.

I don't have a better candidate for now

Good evening
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by SirMichael1: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Henitan24:

I don't have a better candidate for now

Good evening

I understand that you don't have a better candidate for now, but do you know that they are better candidates out there?
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Henitan24(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
SirMichael1:

I understand that you don't have a better candidate for now, but do you know that they are better candidates out there?

Sure I do
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by DanielsParker(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
mimiolajire007:
This Is really cool
yes, it is. how are you doing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead / Alex Nwankwo Celebrates 34th Birthday, Gets Dana Airline Free One Month Flight / A Photo of Tonto Dike and her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.