Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery (27819 Views)

Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / Woman's Goiter Of 10 Years Removed Via Surgery (Photos) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by enemmo(f): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Beautiful smile
Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by seanery: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2018
The pretty woman part got me.

post=69738730:
GOD IS GOOD.
Thank God for your life pretty woman.
Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by gladisa7: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2018
ps I need additional info. where did this operation take place? I know of someone who died last year after d surgrey in abuja..
Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by AnanseK(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2018
Congratulations to this lady for having such a relief and new happiness.

I can’t help noticing the hy trophies sternomastoid muscles bilaterally. I’m sure all the muscles around the neck, especially the extensors are in that state as well. What a relief!
Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by cezarman(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2018
post=69739254:

What do you know Double wahala?!
We just got back from a 4 month ban if we can remember well.
Go sleep, put ya leg over Single wahala leg abeg.
She go understand cheesy.
Ok bye!

The bible talked about you oh! In Matthew; My name is Legion, for we are many.

smiley
Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by cezarman(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2018
post=69743081:
Okay. God bless you. Duty calls....
By duty, you mean being first to comment on every thread that hits FP, right?
Please, this is a very honest question smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by missyadorable(f): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
KingLennon:
She carried that lump for 18years....she is a strong woman. Thank God for help finally arrived. The smile says it better...

Poverty and ignorance made her carry that mass for 18 years, not strength
Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by KingLennon(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
missyadorable:

Poverty and ignorance made her carry that mass for 18 years, not strength
Ignorance? No.....poverty? I'll agree with you. Not doubting anything, she's really strong. Mentally she's strong...
Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by winsh: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Troll recognize troll, you must have been very jobless to have noticed him. you sef wetin you dey find upandan
DOUBLEWAHALA:

u and ur fone ur world is complete if mod mistakenly ban u for 1hr u go die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery by mechanics(m): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Wow, thank God for the successful surgery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab / Ebola: Lagos Govt Identifies 59 Contacts With dead Liberian Victim / 5 Top Weight Loss Nigerian Foods!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.