Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (37757 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
Comrades, let us forget about Tonto Dike for now. I am on my 3rd bottle inside Omole waiting to see the blood moon.

So far, the moon is still as white as the Missy89's shiny teeth. grin cheesy grin
Which bar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by yinchar(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
HotMario:
Iis that not...Kunle I'm seeing on the floor?

Anyways. Good for her
Sharp eye my nigga...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by newoffer: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Somebody Papa dey invest him money for all dis kpekuspreneur
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by jjjjj2017: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
itspzpics:
popular actress Tonto Dikeh share a sneak peak photo of the ongoing construction adding that it is part of her plans for the future.

The mother of one is known to reach out to a large number of persons in Nigeria and it’s environs through her foundation.

She shared with caption :

Wow

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actress-tonto-dikeh-shares-a-sneak-peak-of-her-office-under-construction-photo/

Seun & lalasticlala needs to verify news before posting rubbish on homepage, its making nairaland becomes childish day by day & to you Mr blogger, stop posting fake news and rubbish all in the name of traffic.

Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by jjjjj2017: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Not everytime you shade... appreciate good things.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
oga web developer, check that building very well and the interlocking there to know the truth. She might be from your tribe but hey don't defend people blindly, I have nothing against her person but we need to make the best use of our head.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Kinggnicole(f): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin Naija guys be hating on successful girls and calling them olosho. Ehen so (not saying they are but so)
They're low-key pained that no one pays for their dicks...
eeyaa una sorry ooh
*runs outta thread*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by itspzpics(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
jjjjj2017:

Seun & lalasticlala needs to verify news before posting rubbish on homepage, its making nairaland becomes childish day by day & to you Mr blogger, stop posting fake news and rubbish all in the name of traffic.

Nonsense
u try ...clap for yoursef ... Cant u just go to her IG n after den shut d fuchk up odee
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by jjjjj2017: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
itspzpics:
u try ...clap for yoursef ... Cant u just go to her IG n after den shut d fuchk up odee
only lazy & senseless youths follow up people that add no value to their wellbeing. If you are sensible enough, you will follow the right people. I follow only people who can add value to my wellbeing & not one yeye people. You own your life, keep wasting it away, nobody cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by bravomd(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
Comrades, let us forget about Tonto Dike for now. I am on my 3rd bottle inside Omole waiting to see the blood moon.

So far, the moon is still as white as the Missy89's shiny teeth. grin cheesy grin

cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by InvertedHammer: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
/
Good.

But who is Kunle?

Look at the interlocking stones.

/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by koolaid87: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Anything Tonto hits fp

Something must be wrong with the mod
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by itspzpics(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
jjjjj2017:

only lazy & senseless youths follow up people that add no value to their wellbeing. If you are sensible enough, you will follow the right people. I follow only people who can add value to my wellbeing & not one yeye people. You own your life, keep wasting it away, nobody cares
dindirin .....incase u don't know ...me following them and blogging about dem makes money for me ....n u as a pretender pretending not to be following dem but can open this thread and drop comments ....lol...oniranu ...don't quote me again oo...cos I don't have ur tym again ...my time is up with u idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Paul112(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tonto hope u re nt lying cos the interlock tiles used has a name written "kunle and "
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Paul112(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tonto hope u re nt claiming someone else's property cos the interlock is written "kunle and
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by jjjjj2017: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
itspzpics:
dindirin .....incase u don't know ...me following them and blogging about dem makes money for me ....n u as a pretender pretending not to be following dem but can open this thread and drop comments ....lol...oniranu ...don't quote me again oo...cos I don't have ur tym again ...my time is up with u idiot
how much have you made from blogging? do you realized that entertainment niche is over saturated and a very useless niche any blogger can venture into? do you realize that I run 4 blogs with different valuable niche? Amukunmeko lasanlasan ni e, you are still a baby when it comes to money making on the internet and saying that following one yeyebrity will add money to your pocket is nothing buy foolish talk.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Tundeobama(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I put it to you that that building does not belong to Tonto.

its a rented apartment owned by kunle check d pics floor.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by larrybee2017(f): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
phemmyfour:
Can a good come out from bad
You answer that, cause I was just about asking you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by pfadom: 5:06am On Jul 28, 2018
What's this one selling? Now every jobless Nolllywood apprentice now claims to have office instead of looking for shops.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by itspzpics(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2018
jjjjj2017:

how much have you made from blogging? do you realized that entertainment niche is over saturated and a very useless niche any blogger can venture into? do you realize that I run 4 blogs with different valuable niche? Amukunmeko lasanlasan ni e, you are still a baby when it comes to money making on the internet and saying that following one yeyebrity will add money to your pocket is nothing buy foolish talk.
n u r here struggling for traffic...lol...ppl like u no get sense ....if I reply u again that means me sef no get sense ...lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by jjjjj2017: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2018
itspzpics:
n u r here struggling for traffic...lol...ppl like u no get sense ....if I reply u again that means me sef no get sense ...lol
struggling for traffic? check all my post, my blog no get any presence on nairaland, I've never shared my blog link on nairaland and will never do so. enjoy your stupidity grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by meobizy(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2018
I clicked this looking for an actual office. All I saw posted was a house. Hmm, fake news? Let's wait and see what she'll make out of it first before singing praises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull / I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.