Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo (1130 Views)

Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by BloggersNG: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Cross Dresser Bobrisky woke up today for his Haters, The Bleaching Expert has been ranting on his page this morning, He shared a stunning photo of himself and address why His fellow girls hate him, He captioned:

'''Lately many girls here are jealous because they never look dis good on hair. Can they even afford the hair ? No ! Y hating if ur generation can’t afford the hair I wear weekly. Hater be like ��
1)if u like wear the most expensive hair in dis world � u can never be a woman. My dear open up to us that u can never afford the hair.
2) some will say u are going to hell ��as if dey are the pa to God to know who is going to hell or heaven. Don’t be too fast to Judge u might share a flat there together.
3) some will say u are always using filter ������. If filter is not useful Instagram and Snapchat won’t add it to their app. U can also try urs if u will be dis pretty �
4) some will say u cannot type well without making mistakes u need to go back to school. Oh mr/miss lecturer sorry o with ur 2-1 upper u are still render useless with no job �
5) even with all u do u are still ugly ����. Don’t forget ur man also mark my register ���while he leave ur ass at home to tell u he has an urgent meeting or his traveling meanwhile he is with me . So haters keep ur mouth shut � while I rule.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/bobrisky-blows-hot-reveals-why-people.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by Mercurypanther(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol
Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by Tolexander: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Bob is really risky!
Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Which reasonable girl will want to look like you?

1. You are nyashless
2. You are dickful
3. You are dual gendered.
4. Your Bob is risky, that's why you are bobrisky.

3 Likes

Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by LAFO: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2018
The guy has finally admitted to be g.ay.
His life, his choice
Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol, why would we wanna look like or envy a confused man?? U mumu oh grin
Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by Shelumiel: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Word of advice to the ladies out there : "Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by lacemose(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Thank God he specified that 'girls', and wait, why would they hate him
Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by kingem(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2018
See this ugly boy girl.....always looking for one nonsense thing to stay relevant

abeg find one place sit down with your hairy chest undecided
undecided undecided
Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by Bossontop(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided
Chaiii........e don tey wey dem tie dis guy sense

1 Like

Re: 'Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky in New Photo by Bluezy13(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
His message is for those above me...
And some subsequent stalkers of his below me.
As for me: his life, his business.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Kisses Chioma On Stage In Cotonou / I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na / PHOTOS: Ceec, Simi, Mimi Onalaja, Ini Dima-okojie At The Darling Re-launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.