Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... (1287 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places / Fayose: Umahi Left PDP Long Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by MoshoodOkunola(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2018
The time i heard about massive decamp of the senate and national assembly members ,im not worried but have to go back to the words of the great sage OBAFEMI AWOLOWO that says :For the progressive to be in power ,they need the support and collaborations of some conservative .After attaining power,the conservative would,on their own ,walk away.The progressive would now build a great party that would move the nation forward...This is exactly what is happening now in our country. APC as a progressive party use some elements in PDP that are conservative to attain power,Now those conservative have walked away and the progressive party which is APC would now rebuild their party strongly and move this nation forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by EmekaMD(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Dumb!!.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by opeyemicollins(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2018
That is really the truth,papa awolowo is a prophet.he said it all.may his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by opeyemicollins(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2018
EmekaMD:
Dumb!!.

its you that is dumb,the guy took his time to read books and come here to said his view on an issue ,you dont have anything to say than to abuse him.you need to learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by RoaringLion11(f): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmmm...it is very deep,,,,the conservative are already packing their loads..while the progressive still remain....Baba Awoooo

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by EmekaMD(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2018
opeyemicollins:

its you that is dumb,the guy take his time to read books and came here to said his view on an issue ,you dont have anything to say than to abuse him.you need to learn.
no. I guess you should learn to improve on ur English first..
Not impressed!!

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by opeyemicollins(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2018
EmekaMD:
no. I guess you should learn to improve on ur English first..
Not impressed!!

you so dumb to the extent of coming here regularly to preach hate and bigot.you need to learn seriously

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by RoaringLion11(f): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2018
EmekaMD:
Dumb!!.

how has this comment related to the article...mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by RevenGeMission: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Source or Adonbilivit
Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by opeyemicollins(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2018
RoaringLion11:

i know very well that your head ache in that post is AWOLOWO
Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by EmekaMD(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
RoaringLion11:

me mumu?
It's obvious you're a retard..

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by EmekaMD(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2018
opeyemicollins:

you so dumb to the extent of coming here regularly to preach hate and bigot.you need to learn seriously
Bleep the hell out bitch..
You're so hate-filled

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Please, Which of the AWOL? Is it the rat one

Yes of course, AWOL saw the rat poison long ago, and was eyeing it

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by Turantula(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Please, Which of the AWOL? Is it the rat one
grin grin grin grin
Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by SolutionMee: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Wen did he become a musician

I thought they said he's a politician

Nigerian people can be confusing sometimes

That's why their Country doesn't move forward

Meanwhile, God bless America

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by Fatherofdragons: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Awolowo the rat ambassador

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by loveth360(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2018
yes he saw this....... .

Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by lastmessenger: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2018
So you are saying APC with the person of buhari in charge will move the country forward. if moving forward means abating and encouraging Fulani terrorism and supremecy then I can say that Nigerians are in for a big trouble.
Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
I don't think APC are ambitious to move Nigeria forward, at least I don't think Buhari is because he talks unity but his body language says tribalism and his inactivity and reaction to killings proves that, Buhari has had the majority of his achievements concentrated in the north, his corruption fight is true but biased and continues to appear like a fight against opposition party, Buhari doesn't have the right leadership instincts, he doesn't have the knowledge of his role as a leader, he's too bitter, hateful and aggressive, and more importantly he doesn't understand the nature of Nigeria's problems, Buhari's government is not the change we wanted, but we can't afford to go back to PDP era, at least a Jonathan era, the real reason for the current suffering which most people don't see, the truth is we are short of options, we are seriously in a difficult situation, a dilemma situation where you have to choose between two undesirable kinds of governance, I fear a Buhari return, he has made it clear that killings are not his major concern, a PDP return is most likely to send the country into its grave, Nigeria, Nigerians.
Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
lastmessenger:
So you are saying APC with the person of buhari in charge will move the country forward. if moving forward means abating and encouraging Fulani terrorism and supremecy then I can say that Nigerians are in for a big trouble.

tbh
Re: Awolowo Saw It Long Ago... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lolzzzzzzz
awolowo see fire....abeg make I go sleep.

(1) (Reply)

hhh / Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide / Solanke Road---akoka Bariga Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.