Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide (1291 Views)

IED Planted By Boko Haram Kills 13 Farmers In Borno (Graphic Photo) / Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members / Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Despite my warning, these senseless PDP are about to elect Tambuwal, what the effing is wrong with you people? Are you okay? Can't you understand Tambuwal cannot even win his ward in Sokoto let alone SE, SS,SW and NC? Who knows him outside of Sokoto for God sake? Secondus and Wike should be arrested for fraud. I suspect Tambuwal in collaboration of Wike are moles planted by APC to give Buhari easy victory.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by CilicMarin: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
lionjungle3000:
Despite my warning, these senseless PDP are about to elect Tambuwal, what the effing is wrong with you people? Are you okay? Can't you understand Tambuwal cannot even win his ward in Sokoto let alone SE, SS,SW and NC? Who knows him outside of Sokoto for God sake? Secondus and Wike should be arrested for fraud. I suspect Tambuwal in collaboration of Wike are moles planted by APC to give Buhari easy victory.
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by bedspread: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
lionjungle3000:
[/s] The Race is not for the swift or the Strong! It's not by Power, neither is it by Might!
Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by afroniger: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Why is the Op surprised about the imminent emergence of Tambuwal as the party's flagbearer? A lot of political pundits had long predicted what is playing out.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by Corrinthians(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2018
lionjungle3000:
[s]Despite my warning, these senseless PDP are about to elect Tambuwal, what the effing is wrong with you people? Are you okay? Can't you understand Tambuwal cannot even win his ward in Sokoto let alone SE, SS,SW and NC? Who knows him outside of Sokoto for God sake? Secondus and Wike should be arrested for fraud. I suspect Tambuwal in collaboration of Wike are moles planted by APC to give Buhari easy victory.[/s]
Trash.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Lmao
Op is a clown

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by ahiboilandgas: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
lionjungle3000:
they bleeped big time
Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by slivertongue: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2018
APC supporters doing everything to discredit d PDP. any of d 12 wit d support of odas wil defeat GMB hands down

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by Cajal(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2018
afroniger:
Why is the Op surprised about the imminent emergence of Tambuwal as the party's flagbearer? A lot of political pundits had long predicted what is playing out.
...do not mind saraki........ Nairaland general
He fails to realize that saraki is from ogun state and not kwara

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by techstack: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
lionjungle3000:

And now this?

Tambuwa all the way joo
Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by MahatmaGhandi: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2018
If Wike is a mole, who is Amaechi to him?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal And Wike Are Moles Sponsored & Planted By APC To Give Buhari Landslide by Modarun(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Bros tale your painment someplace else. those who are sponsoring you to post this nonsense, go and tell them we are not fools. Anywhere Wiked goes we shall follow. Thunder fire snakes.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Moves To Forfeit $2. 8m Seized From Enugu Airport / We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari / A Ballot Box Snatcher Deserves Death – SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.