Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) (37652 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=69758824 Won't she burn for her husband quote] you want her make she burn for her husband, she be fire? undecided
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by londoner: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Jaynom:

She is OSAS. This babe won Miss Nigeria USA some years back

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade (born Osariemen Martha Elizabeth Ighodaro; 26 October) is a Nigerian American actress, host and humanitarian. She won the Miss Black USA Pageant in 2010 and founded The Joyful Joy Foundation, raising funds and awareness towards the fight against Malaria.[3][4] Additionally, she co-hosted the 2014 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. She played the role of Adanna (Danni) on the soap opera Tinsel, and won Best TV Actress of the Year at the 2014 ELOY Awards. - Wikipedia

See above what has to be added to prevent the onslaught of verbal abuse and character assassination of Nigerian women by Nigerian men.

I'm really beginning to hate some Nigerian mentalities with a passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by londoner: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
1stolax:

Who's this one again?

Every mumu girl now wey dem don show on tv ones na actress

You have the internet, at least do some research.

3 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by Ivix(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
1stolax:

Who's this one again?

Every mumu girl now wey dem don show on tv ones na actress
undecided

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dubai, the most wickedest country in the middle east. One day una go pay dearly for all the money wey I lose for una fraudulent country. I will be right back

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by kings690: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Laple0541:
See fallen boobs wey she de display! Yeye
dry chest
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Show us that expensive Yansh, Breast and Body for Free,,, MUMU!!! undecided
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
londoner:

See above what has to be added to prevent the onslaught of verbal abuse and character assassination of Nigerian women by Nigerian men.

I'm really beginning to hate some Nigerian mentalities with a passion.
It is quite difficult to ignore how bitter some people are

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
All alone in Dubai wearing bikini with her husband no where in sight? I hope she hasn't gone to make money for the family. Which state is she from again?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by Jessycares: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Some Nigerians can hate shaaaaaaaaaaaa
Anyways, Bad Belle Is Allowed! tongue

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=omohz post=69759092][/quote]what benefit will accrue to him if he knows her?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by londoner: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
All alone in Dubai wearing bikini with her husband no where in sight? I hope she hasn't gone to make money for the family. Which state is she from again?

Maybe he's taking the picture. Have you thought about that?

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by londoner: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Jaynom:

It is quite difficult to ignore how bitter some people are

I'm just fed up with some Nigerian men and their mentality. I'm glad you can't ignore my words in fact read them again.

I am profoundly ashamed of some of them sometimes. I just can't respect some types my friend.

They are the primary reason Nigeria is a mess and rather than to have some shame far too many open their mouths so wide to abuse Nigerian women at every opportunity.

The same women they have let down so badly.

I feel pity for Nigerian women that have to tolerate how some of them relate to them on a daily basis both on and offline.

THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by DKM123: 4:14am On Jul 28, 2018
londoner:

I'm just fed up with some Nigerian men and their mentality. I'm glad you can't ignore my words in fact read them again.

I am profoundly ashamed of some of them sometimes. I just can't respect some types my friend.

They are the primary reason Nigeria is a mess and rather than to have some shame far too many open their mouths so wide to abuse Nigerian women at every opportunity.

The women they have let down so badly.

I feel pity for Nigerian women that have to tolerate how some of them relate to them on a daily basis both on and offline.

THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT.

It is mostly on faceless nairaland this cowards show themselves. This ones are timid around girls in real life. It is however influencing the way the younger ones coming up view women. They kill our women without even blinking more often this days because they are being unconsciously mentally conditioned to view them in a negative way as less second class humans and worthless no matter how intelligent or hardworking thereby taking our civilization a 100years backwards. This specific set of jobless monikers which regularly are on front page attacking Nigerian women forget they will have daughters some day (some are gay men though but still).

The issue now is Seun and his mods do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. It is almost as if they enjoy it and think it brings more traffic because of the high number of likes this comments castigating bashing and bullying our women bring. In my small capacity I try to take them on on this forum by my sarcastic and rebuttal post to see the folly of their ways but I keep getting banned by the mods. Any way this is my free year, and I won't stop till I go back to being busy again.

3 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by londoner: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2018
DKM123:

It is mostly on faceless nairaland this cowards show themselves. This ones are timid around girls in real life. It is however influencing the way the younger ones coming up view women. They kill our women without even blinking more often this days because they are being unconsciously mentally conditioned to view them in a negative way as less second class humans and worthless no matter how intelligent or hardworking. This specific set of jobless monikers which regularly are on front page attacking Nigerian women forget they will have daughters some day (some are gay men though but still).

The issue now is Seun and his mods do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. It is almost if they enjoy it and think it brings more traffic because of the high number of likes this comments castigating bashing and bullying our women bring. In my small capacity I try to take them on on this forum by my sarcastic and rebuttal post to see the folly of their ways but I keep getting banned by the mods. Any way this is my free year, and I won't stop till I go back to being busy again.

Preach.

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2018
I remember hearing gist of this one falling out with three of her friends over stolen sugar daddy drama. Hmm, na wa o. An akata will come all the way from the US to engage in coded runs girl business. These politicians must pay really well.
With her marriage and child birth I'm sure it'll reduce her market to an extent.

Men, she really let herself go after giving birth. The weight gain is real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) / American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / P Square's Son Vs Wizkid's Son.....who Has More Swag???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.