Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo (3970 Views)

Dairy Of My American Bully / My American Eskimo(male), He’s Up For Free I Just Need Someone To Take Good Care / Everyone Meet Lucy, My American Eskimo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Oluwadamilare99: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Hi everyone I brought this adult female American Eskimo from a friend some weeks ago and I started feeding her Diamond dog food but she refused to eat so I call my friend to inform him he told me to get the dog multivitamin which I did,after some days she ate small out of the food and leave the rest so I still keep on with the multivitamin but what I noticed is (loss of weight)and the fluffy coast is falling as well please what can I do to make this beautiful dog gain weight and get fluffy...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Donbosco46: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oluwadamilare99:
Hi everyone I brought this adult female American Eskimo from a friend some weeks ago and I started feeding her Diamond dog food but she refused to eat so I call my friend to inform him he told me to get the dog multivitamin which I did,after some days she ate small out of the food and leave the rest so I still keep on with the multivitamin but what I noticed is (loss of weight)and the fluffy coast is falling as well please what can I do to make this beautiful dog gain weight and get fluffy...

I feed my Caucausan puppy diamond dog food the food is two strong for puppy add water keep it for sometime to make it soft she will eat the food all you can add milk. Again buy can puppy food that one is soft your dog will eat it easily. You can let the diamond soft you mix the 2. Call me and thank me I will soon open pet shop�.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Rany4all(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
In addition you should consider deworming as well...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Rany4all(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rany4all:
In addition you should consider deworming as well...
And come to think of it, what was the dog being fed on before? How's the dog's poo? Are there any other problems like vomiting, lack of energy, and so on?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Oluwadamilare99: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2018
Rany4all:
And come to think of it, what was the dog being fed on before? How's the dog's poo? Are there any other problems like vomiting, lack of energy, and so on?
she's not vomiting,but the poo is not too strong ànd shes very active...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Rany4all(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oluwadamilare99:
she's not vomiting,but the poo is not too strong ànd shes very active...
Previous food before you got her?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Oluwadamilare99: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rany4all:
Previous food before you got her?
rice and indomie...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Rany4all(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oluwadamilare99:
rice and indomie...
Maybe you should go back to the rice & indomie, of course with some source of animal protein added, for now and then gradually change over a period of time to your preferred dry food. You can also add fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, and don't forget to deworm and continue with the multivitamin supplements as well.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Oluwadamilare99: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rany4all:
Maybe you should go back to the rice & indomie, of course with some source of animal protein added, for now and then gradually change over a period of time to your preferred dry food. You can also add fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, and don't forget to deworm and continue with the multivitamin supplements as well.
thanks sir...how many time should i deworm her in a month? For now she's eating Jo Jo can food and raw egg twice a week
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by Rany4all(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oluwadamilare99:
thanks sir...how many time should i deworm her in a month? For now she's eating Jo Jo can food and raw egg twice a week
As a routine, quarterly (once every 3 months) deworming is okay for an adult dog living in a clean environment, but you can do once a month if your surroundings are not always tidy...but despite this routine, you can still deworm in between whenever it becomes necessary.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My American Eskimo by GRACEGLORY: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2018
Dogs, are very good with memory, their environment determines almost everything bout them. So, a change in environment
Affects their lives. You brought the dog in few weeks back, perhaps, taken away from it's pack, and especially, it's pack leader, your friend.
Make enquiries bout it's feeding pattern, bout it's medical history too. That will point you to what to do.
Give it time to adjust to the environment.

As touching fattening, over weight isn't a proof of being healthy in dogs, it limits their abilities, and they get clumsy. Try to keep your dog between slim and fat. grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Pet Dog And Cat / Meet Jack The Cute GSD / My 7 Months Old Male Caucasian Is Up For Sale (Price Reduced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.