Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (10524 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by Tongsman(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2018
bloomstar:

What of diamond bank savings account. Who knows about that. The xchange rate and if adsense pays directly to it. Thanks
Adsense pays directly to all Nigerian Commercial banks, provided you entered the correct Swift codes. Exchange rate is what's different for different banks
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by blesson04(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2018
Can anyone help me to create a listening blog theme for free
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by ayufun: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2018
bluefilm:

I don't think you're right.

I receive AdSense payment with Access Bank Savings Account.

The exchange rate is #367.

Be like say GT don dey chop you since and you no even know? grin grin grin
I've tested Access bank and it's #314. The difference may be because of branch location or the need for forex at that time.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by Adegok23: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2018
pls any expert to teach me how to make money through Google AdSense. WhatsApp: 08077350880 email: adegok23@gmail.com Thanks
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by bravomd(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Op you can receive your money to any Nigeria bank.

When you're ready you move to Dom account which is better with higher exchange rate
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by bluefilm: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
ayufun:

I've tested Access bank and it's #314. The difference may be because of branch location or the need for forex at that time.

Not really.

The difference is simply because I get paid in Euros while you are probably being paid in US Dollars.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by kevinedet01: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Akosa007:
How did you receive your PIN to verify your address for adsense.

I received mine at post office although I waited for like 1 month and applied for the second 1 which took 3 weeks before then the post men already new me and I dropped my number with them. I was always going there till I got it. Cheer up, you will get yours
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by marksonteewhy: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please can any serious minded person teach me how to make money online via Google absense Cpa and affiliate marketing kindly contact me through me whatsapp number 08036534917 I will sincerely appreciate the person
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by Pentools(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sanchez01:

True but you'll be short-changed by the bank. It is better you get your foreign currencies via your dorm account and take them to the BDC Hausa guys and negotiate your own exchange rate. Nothing beats that.

Hello Sanchez, I've sent u pm dunno if u saw it but if not I'd like to have maybe ur mail address or anyother contact means. Thanks!
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by bloomstar: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
contact me to start earning online, get a website and get paid monthly using google adsense and more. dont worry, i will turtor you provided you are willing to learn. just whatsapp me on
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by adorablepepple(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
exporters101:
GT is more flexible, I've been using it for like 2 years now. It's not a difficult process to apply if you've your identifications ID, preferably international passport.

AdSense is really good money making ways especially in this era of top up, you earn more than you work for if you're smart.
Pls can you put me through? I have a blog
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by lekan0741(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls,how can i earn through Adsense on Mobile.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by emmanuel529(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Akosa007:
How did you receive your PIN to verify your address for adsense.

Simply use ur bank statement that has ur address

1 Like

Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by bknight: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Right
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by exporters101: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
adorablepepple:

Pls can you put me through? I have a blog
pm
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by biggy26: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Donraqh:

Your domiciliary account should have initial opening balance, which the list a bank can accept is $100 depending on the bank, some require upward of $300.

Skye Bank requires $100 I'm dead sure of theirs.
To open a domiciliary account, apart from other account opening requirements you will need two references in place.
I didn't have to open with any balance.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by biggy26: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
ipreach:

You are VERY wrong. You can receive whether with dom or not.

I dont have dom account but i have been receiving even this week
I thought so too, it didn't work. Maybe they have changed. Had to send my dorm details before cash went through.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by bamasite(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why are you trying to deceive him?

When someone comes for help on the forum, if you don't have an answer just ignore.

@OP you need a dorm account.

GTB dorm account is free and you receive alert in 2-3 business days. You simply need to go pick up the form and the main requirement is two guarantors who are current account holders(it is not compulsory that your guarantors will have an account with GTB). Their current account must not be a salary account.

The account opening is free. The only delay might be the confirmation of your guarantors by the bank.

Diamond bank requires 100usd before they open for you, but GTB is free and you can leave any balance you please.

Tired of writing for now. You can contact me for any help
Lokidude:
Bro you can wether domiciliary or not
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by adorablepepple(f): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
exporters101:
pm
I just did
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by uprightman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
pacespot:

You don't need PIN, you can verify your address directly by uploading your Voters card or National ID on this page, make sure the contact address on your AdSense corresponds with the one on your ID

https://support.google.com/adsense/contact/id_verification

Receiving your PIN via postal mail in Nigeria can be a heck of trouble.
my account have US address. How can I change it to Nigeria address? Though,i haven't reach the treachhold
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by uprightman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
kevinedet01:

I received mine at post office although I waited for like 1 month and applied for the second 1 which took 3 weeks before then the post men already new me and I dropped my number with them. I was always going there till I got it. Cheer up, you will get yours
how much do you pay to have p o box?
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by TheSpellChecker: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tongsman:

grin grin grin. Thanks for the correction

You're welcome. wink
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by AdebayoProLTD10(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please I need a help on AdSense and Blog training
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by kaywhy09(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
exporters101:

There's actually no one way to it, you can send a pm

Please I'll like to know what top up means.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by pacespot(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
uprightman:
my account have US address. How can I change it to Nigeria address? Though,i haven't reach the treachhold

Go to your AdSense account under "Payment," you will see your contact address under "Payment Settings," then change it to your Nigerian address.

Or do you mean you created your AdSense account as USA, that means you will have to go through one of the verification details for US AdSense to verify your US address.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Sanchez01:

No. You don't need a current account to qualify to open a dorm account. Rather, a current account would be opened for you in the process, so long you can get two current account holder guarantors.
I was asked to open a current account before they open Dorm account for me
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by Eustace70: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2018
Plz does gtbank collect lower dollar notes?
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by kevinedet01: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
uprightman:
how much do you pay to have p o box?

You don't to buy or pay for P.O.Box. use your state postal code within your locality and your home address. That's all. For my own case, I went to post office because I feel they post men could feel lazy to deliver the AdSense letter to me or misplace it.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by lionel4power(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
I need a verified naija adsense. Please legit sellers should pm me.
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by bloomstar: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
lionel4power:
I need a verified naija adsense. Please legit sellers should pm me.

Contact me
Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by myseyf(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2018
exporters101:
pm
My Oga. I have sent you a message. help me with that TopUp stuff.. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leadership Newspaper Website Hacked / 25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference / Top 10 Nigerian Education Resource Websites [@2015]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.