Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (10776 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account by femora007(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
ayufun:
OP, You don't have to worry yourself, You CAN coz I do and receive payment every month. The exchange rate is #325 and it's the highest when compared to other banks accepting savings account. Just fill the account number, account name, bank name and swift/bid code (GTBINGLA) in AdSense payment.. that's all... Don't worry going to the bank.

......... I write for Techpally.com.......
There is no need to fill the intermediary bank details when using gtb savings act to receive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 / Nigerian Govt Issues Advisory On Massive Global Cyberattack / 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.