Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP (34891 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by VocalWalls: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
fatymore:
Leave his family out of this..

It isn't fair to the young kids..

Twitter Warlords

Fowl wey get pikin no dey run anyhow.

It’s up to yomi to desist from triggering reactions similar as these
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just look at his tweet. Very useless person

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by winsh: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
its not fair to the poor parents that SARS have rendered childless. They will suffer for it sooner or later. Karma is a real thing
fatymore:

Twitter Warlords

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by RexTramadol1: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
If Dem use ur family do ritual

You go blame police

Now u want them to EndSars so most of you can start robbing innocent people

Tho' some bad eggs that extort people are not representing well

But it's not to say they should End the whole SARS

Reform Sars is a better option.

Those killers, thieves and all arraigned by SARS operatives..... were they caught by FBI?

The end justifies the means and the point is the real SARS operatives avert crimes atimes and also respond to criminal cases

There's no reason to create SARS if everyone had decided to be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by khalids: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
But wait oo....How much is the salary of an officer of his rank...that he can afford to have his children, school in the Uk....1pound na 474Naira ooo
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Pchidexy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
RexTramadol1:
If Dem use ur family do ritual

You go blame police

Now u want them to EndSars so most of you can start robbing innocent people

Tho' some bad eggs that extort people are not representing well

But it's not to say they should End the whole SARS

Reform Sars is a better option.

Those killers, thieves and all arraigned by SARS operatives..... were they caught by FBI?

The end justifies the means and the point is the real SARS operatives avert crimes atimes and also respond to criminal cases

There's no reason to create SARS if everyone had decided to be responsible.

I have nothing to tell you except make thunder fire you! I pray that SARS will harass you and then kill all the members of your family!

You guys are unreasonable in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by shine96: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
fatymore:

Twitter Warlords
Its not unfair to his kids. What about other people's kids who have suffered police brutality.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by RexTramadol1: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pchidexy:
I have nothing to tell you except make thunder fire you! I pray that SARS will harass you and then kill all the members of your family!

You guys are unreasonable in this country.

Lol! My family members don't pass their boundaries

We are always law abiding.

SARS has stopped me atimes, I smile, give them my fone, and just have that thought that they are doing their job

Most of you shouting, will die to enter ordinary Cotonou where you can't even show face to their security agencies without permits.

If they stop you for a routine check, Americans are organized, if it's Nigeria, we are harassed. grin

Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by TheGreatIYANU: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
fatymore:

Twitter Warlords

WTH do you mean? People his boys are indiscriminately killing don't have families?! PLEASE use your discretion next time!
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Pchidexy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
RexTramadol1:

SARS has stopped me atimes, I smile, give them my fone, and just have that thought that they are doing their job

Most of you shouting, will die to enter ordinary Cotonou where you can't even show face to their security agencies without permits.

If they stop you for a routine check, Americans are organized, if it's Nigeria, we are harassed. grin

Nonsense and ingredient.
Listen fool, I am not your average Nigerian. I have lived in two Asian countries. I still live in Asia. I know you are poor and worthless. I have only one prayer for you.

SARS, will kill you and your family for nothing sake the way they kill other innocent Nigerians.

You must be shot by SARS!

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by lonlytroy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
fatymore:

Twitter Warlords

Have you heard of sins of the father,

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by RexTramadol1: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pchidexy:
Listen fool, I am not your average Nigerian. I have lived in two Asian countries. I still live in Asia. I know you are poor and worthless. I have only one prayer for you.

SARS, will kill you and your family for nothing sake the way they kill other innocent Nigerians.

You must be shot by SARS!

Laff wan kill me, Mr Asiana

Just that ' he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword' I'm not doing anything to warrant getting killed

Channel your curses to your own family and friends.

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Born2Breed(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Nonsense and ingredient.

They have no right to search your phone

Living so long in that $hithole has affected the way you think

You just need to live one year in a sane and civilised country

then the way you think will change

Where I live, police will NEVER ask to search your phone, neither will they check your house without a warrant

But my $hithole country of origin undecided

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by RexTramadol1: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

They have no right to search your phone

Living so long in that $hithole has affected the way you think

You just need to live one year in a sane and civilised country

then the way you think will change

Where I live, police will NEVER ask to search your phone, neither will they check your house without a warrant

No no no no! Don't get it twisted, I've been outta Naija a couple of times and I know how I'm scrutinized before entering my destination

Over there, there's a database...... Nigeria is very porous, no database management, no real figure of constituents

On searching my phone, It's not how you view it, they do everything they want to do with my eyes wide open, what are they checking? The sites you visit, ur apps (since there's no good tech no control cyber crimes)

Yes, some operatives do too much...... Buh the real ones even apologize for inconvenience (to me).

Like I said, SARS should not have been created if we don't have monsters amongst us

The level of fraud is just too much to go unchecked.

But there's a lot to do to make SARS better, which is reforms that will limit their scope and spell their roles in a way it won't override human rights.

Nuff said bro!
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Awoleesu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Arysexy:
Let me run to Twitter and report the hypocrite.

Meanwhile, we are preparing for APC burial, as the undertakers have commenced procession.
Chaiiiiii!!!

I nor fit laff abeg!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yomi Shogunle. You're a bastard for this callous tweet below. Omo ale.
We shall see the end of this matter and you will be roundly disgraced.

Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Smart4me: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Their kids r in the state and dey tend to harass other peoples kids here in 9ja with their uniforms

Just did my own part by reporting him as well

How many times have we reported our politicians?

The bulk of police reform lies with the political power and not the policemen..

Pay them well, enroll them into periodic trainings, buy them protective wears, compensate their families when they die. I know a woman who is yet to get her husband payment after he died in the line of duty over 7 years ago..

They keep promising her... all her kids had to drop out from school..

Ur politicians have all their kids abroad, loot the country, earn fat salaries and we still praise them...

It is so bad we spend almost a trillion naira on national assembly every year for nothing and we still defend them...

As for me, i dont blame anyone who runs the country any how except the politicians because they have been greedy and wicked
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by edupedia: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Arysexy:
Let me run to Twitter and report the hypocrite.

Meanwhile, we are preparing for APC burial, as the undertakers have commenced procession.

....fake burial....show us your presidential candidate first.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Don't you people understand that a portion of the ransom money SARS extorts from the citizens they kidnap is kicked up the police chain of command and every senior officer gets a share, Yomi Shogunle included, and even up to the IG.

Yomi is simply fighting to protect the source of his kids' tuition & upkeep
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by cytell56: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
made4naija:
Yomi Shogunle, an assistant commissioner of police in Nigeria is trending on twitter for his not so friendly tweets about 'Police Brutality' and his steady antagonism of the #EndSars campaign.

Several Nigerians have reported him to twitter for hateful comments and some have even digged out photo of his family in far away UK saying, 'Yomi Shogunle kept his own children in Uk, away from Police brutality, yet defend same brutality here against Nigerians'.

See all the tweets

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/yomi-shogunle-kept-his-children-in-uk-away-nigerians-call-out-acp/

Just report him to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, she is in Twitter now!!!
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by MSEdLAW(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2018
fatymore:

It is not fair

Stop this sentimental charade and kiss the truth.. This mistake of a police office is an uncouth idiot that has brought negatif exposure and shame to his family... SARS keep killing father's and mothers aren't this parents of children Madam its not fair my black ass
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by raystanley(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2018
zicoraads:

And the innocent people who are being abused and killed are not people's kids?!
Don't mind the miserable barsta.d
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by spafu(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2018
fatymore:
Twitter Warlords
Na him wife be this, I know her.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP by rimijoshua(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
I m disappointed in prof yemi osibanjo, a lawyer that cannot defend the right of his fellow citizens .... All this abuses are happening under his watch.... I m disappointed in you... Sir... Rccg is disappointed in you sir.... The wrath of God is coming big time... Sars has been ended spiritually.. They will start killing themselves soon...

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Seven Nigerian Men Arrested For Robbery In Abu Dhabi Pleads Guilty / Raped UNILORIN Student: Two Undergraduates Sentenced To Death / Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.