Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? (19234 Views)

Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 6th August 2022 / West Ham United Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 9th December 2019 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by karllemah44(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chuvin22:
EVERYBODY IN THE FIRST PAGE GOT THE QUESTION WRONG.
THATS HOW LAZY AND DULL MOST NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE.. BUT THEY KEEPING BLAMING EVERYTHING AROUND THEM FOR THEIR ANCESTRAL AND FAMILY PROBLEM AND ALSO THEIR INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE SENTENCE..

WHO WILL RULE LONDON NOT ENGLAND

OP WAS EVEN SPECIFIC AND MENTIONED ONLY LONDON CLUBS.

OLODOS TROOP IN & STARTED SHOUTING, LIVERPOOL, MAN CITY, MAN UTD.. SOME EVEN CRITICIZED HIM

TELL ME WHY PEOPLE LIKE DINO MELAYE WILL STOP FOOLING YOU.
Not everybody na..stop including me Wit d people that didn't understand undecided
Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by osazsky(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
dominique:
Arsenal ni o.

In Unai I trust cool
anyone who believes asenal can still win the premier league in this modern era of football competition can believe anything ,like The Russky Bridge in Vladivostok which has a central span of 1104 metres is for sale and dangote is the buyer

1 Like

Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by Raypawer(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Watch out! Arsenal is winning EPL this upcoming season..!

Tokziby:
I am not a Spurs fan but it's Tottenham all the way. They have been consistent in the last 3 seasons. And they are still keeping their squad while they continue to grow.
As for Chelsea and Arsenal, their struggle continues cos of the new coach, new coach tactics and new additions to the squad. They will need time to understand the pattern of English football and time to pick the right team and gel the squad.
Btw watch out for Westham this season with their coach Manuel Pellegrini and the array of quality players added to the team.
As for top 4, city, Man United, Liverpool and Tottenham... 5-10 won't be an easy fixture Arsenal, Chelsea, Burnley, Leicester, Westham and Newcastle and bonus Everton
Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by Tokziby: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ximenez:
Yes, you are right. The same way Chelsea suffered in Mourinho, Ancelotti and Conte first seasons by winning the title, because of new coach tactics. If you don't already know, Tottenham will always be also rans until they are ready to spend.

Mourinho's season was different Chelsea already had a good team, they made the semi-final of ucl, but needed some little addition to fortify the team plus the coach defensive tactics. And the addition was ceck, ferreira, carvalho, robben and Drogba thar made the difference. When u talked about Ancelloti it was same thing, ready made team with just team coach tactics. And for Conte, the team won the title 2 seasons before with no special addition except Costa.
But this season is different cos the team was already in disarray and Conte couldn't even decide on first team last season, but now with new coach and first team players about leaving (Hazard and Willian) and still no dependable striker like Drogba or Costa. The season looks very bleak for Chelsea.
It's exactly what Mourinho faced with Man United in his first season.
Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by Abayor7: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Nedfed:
Op must be a chelsea fan.
Why will u use chelsiit pix while we all know Man-city won the league?
I swear u deserve to be stoned grin

But I see Chelsea winning the Europa league this coming season.

Key word; "London"

I was about to fire back too but I realized that. I'm a Red Devil tho
Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by Ximenez(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Tokziby:

Mourinho's season was different Chelsea already had a good team, they made the semi-final of ucl, but needed some little addition to fortify the team plus the coach defensive tactics. And the addition was ceck, ferreira, carvalho, robben and Drogba thar made the difference. When u talked about Ancelloti it was same thing, ready made team with just team coach tactics. And for Conte, the team won the title 2 seasons before with no special addition except Costa.
But this season is different cos the team was already in disarray and Conte couldn't even decide on first team last season, but now with new coach and first team players about leaving (Hazard and Willian) and still no dependable striker like Drogba or Costa. The season looks very bleak for Chelsea.
It's exactly what Mourinho faced with Man United in his first season.
Hazard and Willian leaving are just mere speculations for now, no dependable striker, has the transfer window been shut yet? Conte won the league with the team that finished tenth the previous season, what special addition did he make? In the modern EPL, if you use the previous season to judge the next season, you'll be disappointed.
Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by KevinDein: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2018
osazsky:
anyone who believes asenal can still win the premier league in this modern era of football competition can believe anything ,like The Russky Bridge in Vladivostok which has a central span of 1104 metres is for sale and dangote is the buyer
I believe Arsenal can win the premier league in this modern era because that's what true fans do; believe. I mean even Liverpool and Spurs fans whose teams last won it several decades ago still believe their teams will win it soon. It's not out of place for an Arsenal fan to believe (without believe it's pretty pointless being a fan. I might as well throw the towel and start following F1)
You probably won't understand what I'm saying because you are probably another Chelsea/Man city/* insert state sponsored club* glory hunter. grin

Now sue me Mr osazsky cheesy
Re: Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? by Tokziby: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Ximenez:
Hazard and Willian leaving are just mere speculations for now, no dependable striker, has the transfer window been shut yet? Conte won the league with the team that finished tenth the previous season, what special addition did he make? In the modern EPL, if you use the previous season to judge the next season, you'll be disappointed.

We all know what transpired between Mourinho and the team after the title and the same thing repeated itself with Leicester and Ranieri.
If u can recall AVB was faced with same players revolt before RDM won the UCL same players. Juande Ramos suffered same fate with Spurs.
Football of today does not only rely on the quality of coach but the ability of the coach to man-manage the players effectively. Once a coach fail to maintain the mutual relationship among coach then he's good as gone.
Conte's relationship with Costa cost him his job cos he didn't have a quality replacement.
Since Wenger fell out with the invisible his trophy cabinet went dry.

As for Chelsea this season, I maintain my stand that they will struggle cos of new coach tactics, players, pattern of EPL and cohesion between old and new.
Guadiola was so good in his last two jobs but failed in his first season in EPL with city despite the array of players. And the reason was glaring, he had a fallout with some players, pattern of EPL and his tactics.
But last season he corrected his mistakes and today's a winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Milan Hires Ex-Policeman To Discipline Balotelli / Burnley Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 3rd December 2019 / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 1) On 19th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.