Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can You Make Up For Lost Sleep? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Make Up For Lost Sleep? (295 Views)

Remedy For Lost Voice Due To Cough / How To Make Up For Lost Sleep / How Can You Make This Kind Of Scar Go Away... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make Up For Lost Sleep? by gabbynak(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Have you ever felt like making up for lost sleep during the week by sleeping more during the weekends?

Do you know that minimal sleep loss takes a toll on your mood, energy, and ability to handle stress?

We've heard of some sayings like "I didn't get enough sleep at night, I'll try to sleep during the day to make up for my lost sleep",

Our question today is can you really cheat nature during the day when you sleep less at night?

Can you make up for lost sleep?

There are "Myths and Facts on Sleep" which we have instilled in our subconscious mind for ages. Some of these myths are not true.

Source link: http://www.truhealthonline.com/myths-and-facts-on-sleep-3/

(1) (Reply)

Eardrum Rupture - Is Surgery The Only Way To Treat It? / Best Hair Transplant Clinic and Hair Transplant Cost in Delhi - Kalosa / Contact Me Directly For Your GNLD Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.