Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production (13134 Views)

A Simple Guide For Preparing A Feasibility Study / A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University / Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by johnnybrav: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2010
PLS NAIRALANDERS, I AM IN NEED OF A CURRENT FEASIBILTY REPORT ON POULTRY BUSINESS FOR 2000 LAYERS AND 1000 BROILERS. THE REPORT IS TO CLEARLY SHOW THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE, VACCINATION , FEEDING AND ROUTINE PROGRAM, EXPENSES, PROFIT AND MARKETING STRATEGY. RESPONSES IS TO BE DIRECTED TO

flumo@gmail.com or call 08120218975
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by okolinelson(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
pls i need the feasibility report too. mail- biggerboysclub2004@yahoo.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by greenhope(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
I am interested too pls send to businessreportng@yahoo.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by ebosed: 2:17pm On May 14, 2012
how much would you pay for this?
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Andybaby: 2:31pm On May 14, 2012
I AM INTERESTED SEND to o_olomu@yahoo.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by leke76: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
pls am interested too ahmad.adeleke@yahoo.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Excelboi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
How much are you willing to pay? Will provide it instantly... My email is exmizkid@gmail.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by area(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2012
I am interested too, please email me: otunsegun@yahoo.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by valentino81(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
Also need the info; valentino4ualone@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by knowledge4(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
If you need information on how to get the figures you need,visit the signature below, www.johnayodele.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by pecopeco: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
johnnybrav: PLS NAIRALANDERS, I AM IN NEED OF A CURRENT FEASIBILTY REPORT ON POULTRY BUSINESS FOR 2000 LAYERS AND 1000 BROILERS. THE REPORT IS TO CLEARLY SHOW THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE, VACCINATION , FEEDING AND ROUTINE PROGRAM, EXPENSES, PROFIT AND MARKETING STRATEGY. RESPONSES IS TO BE DIRECTED TO

Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by 222Martins(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
johnnybrav: PLS NAIRALANDERS, I AM IN NEED OF A CURRENT FEASIBILTY REPORT ON POULTRY BUSINESS FOR 2000 LAYERS AND 1000 BROILERS. THE REPORT IS TO CLEARLY SHOW THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE, VACCINATION , FEEDING AND ROUTINE PROGRAM, EXPENSES, PROFIT AND MARKETING STRATEGY. RESPONSES IS TO BE DIRECTED TO

I bet that you will only be getting an estimated or generic feasibility study. A lot of factors comes into play with respect to conducting a feasibility study. You have to factor in your startup capital, the locality you intend setting up, your nearness to market, etc. I strongly believe that you are the best person to conduct your own feasibility study or better still, you have to work closely with the person doing it for you.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by sp2002(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
I HAVE A FEASIBILITY DOCUMENT FOR I500 LAYERS PRESENTLY. IF YOU NEED IT CONTACT
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
RUKRIL FARM AND FEEDMILL, LAGOS
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by egbaclaude: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
pls kindly furnish me with a comprehensive feasibility study for 1500 layers. I shall be glad at your prompt response
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by GCSolutions(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
We can get you the feasibility report. Pls call GCSolutions on 07032423996 for further discussion.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by sbecgroup(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
We basically have a 2-page abridged feasibility report for both layer/broilers farming business of which i can to any interested free of charge. You can track us via sbecnigeria..com for regular future updates and articles. We offer livestock consultancy, services and agro-equipment(poultry, catfish & cattle) Co-founder, Sbec Integrated Livestock Co./abuja.08033906444.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Farmafric(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
Point Of lay birds between 15 to 22 weeks. The risk have been bored for you. Birds were raised from a renown hatchery. The hatchery has a wonderful biosecurity, vaccination of chicks excellent and our products produce excellent result. Supply is within four days of booking any where in Nigeria. We also supply Point of Lay to any part of the country
Price; N800
Call: 08099515923, 08136241647, 08074349597
Email. adoyipaul@yahoo.com[b][/b]
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Tmex(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls does anyone have any idea of any broiler processing farm and or the price at which they offer for a kg of broiler
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by sp2002(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Tmex: Pls does anyone have any idea of any broiler processing farm and or the price at which they offer for a kg of broiler
there is one in my area. what exactly do u want to do? 08137775986
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Tayeni(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Please does anybody knw where to get cartons for packaging chicken? And how much does a unit cost?(cartons for 10kg of Meat)
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Tmex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
@sp2002 I deal basically with broiler production and at the moment I needed a constant buyer and will like to know their terms of purchase
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by gracy83: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls I also have interest in the poultry biz. Pls send feasibility study to ma Email:oke_oghene4real@yahoo.com.
Feasibility study for 5000 layers
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by AyodejiCharles(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1177538/new-release-z-poultry-farming

Check the link above for a book on the topic of interest.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Farmafric(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
For feasibility study, visit our blog: pauladoyi.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by austino2018: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls i also need a copy at ojugbanaaugustine@gmail.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Mattin(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2013
I need the feasibilty report
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Tayeni(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Tmex: @sp2002 I deal basically with broiler production and at the moment I needed a constant buyer and will like to know their terms of purchase
I'm not a buyer.....but I will like to knw how much you sell per kilo.
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Tmex(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Price varies with location and season but the ones I sold in august at ibadan was at 380 per kg,but am currently needs people with reasonable prices
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by zogo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Discover all you need to know on practical Heliculture (Snail Farming) busines. Morever; its a part time business which you can do right from your backyard.

Get full details here; www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see U @ the top!
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by Tmex(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
I need buyers for my broilers, interested person(s) can contact me on 08154309690
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by boluwajokosegun: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
THE GREEN OIL WELL-Jatropha (Biofuel)
This is new in Nigeria & u can make a lot of money just by being a biofuel farmer. We at eesteeresources have Jatroha plantation, as i speak we set up farm for investors & buy back the seeds after 6 months of planting the 2 months old seedlings , we sell hybrid seedling @ N40 per stand,As a member of our farmers club, we write feasibility study on agric biz, send news letter, we help to rent private/ govt land@ less than N2,500 per acre we have 300 acres of arable land in the west for lease & some for sale to interested investors who are member of our farmer’s club-registration fee is N3,500 . Presently MTN uses biofuel to run their base stations all over the country, In this business there is no waste because both oil & shaft is marketable besides there are people who plant & use the biofuel to run their generator in Oyo state more so we have foreigners waiting to buy the cake. Jatropha plant seeds for up to 50 years & seed is ready for harvest when the plant is 8 months old , Jatropha seed cake can be mixed with energy sources such as maize to compound livestock feeds, and it is relatively cheap. The juice from the leaves can be used in the treatment and prevention of many ailments. The stem can be cut and used as a chewing stick to cure bleeding gums, smelling mouth and so on. Toothpaste can be produced from it. Presently in Nigeria ceiling board is produced from Jatropha, better than asbestos, they are environmentally friendly, very cheap and affordable
“Charcoal for bleaching palm oil for the production of oil used in the making of soaps and insecticides has been produced from Jatropha. The oil is not yet used for human consumption, but it can be used in the production of pesticides.
“Jatropha is a solution provider to the problem of climate change. One plant of Jatropha absorbs about 20 kilograms of carbon dioxide per year.If you want to know more buy our comprehensive jatropha proposal- 25k
1. As I speak the house has done the first reading of a bill to include Jatropha biofuel into our petrol (10-20)%. interested persons should please call Gbenga on 08182355047 or 08136650972 (9am to11pm-Monday to Saturday ,1pm to 11pm- Sunday) for more details- We are also into plantain, pineapple, palm tree, rubber ,moringa ,maize, cassava, vegetable ,melon ,watermelon ,cabbage plantation farm , you can also buy all kinds of seedlings from us. We also have quail, glasscutter, rabbit ,snail, ostrich ,Flightless-guinea fowl , imported turkey
2. Nigeria has no business importing food at all. We have everything; God has blessed this country. We have land, cheap labour, we have great sunshine and we have population to eat what we produce. Nigeria should not be importing food; Nigeria should be self-sufficient and should be a net exporting country for food

3. We also build incubators that use Jatrophat as fuel , infact we convert room to incubator. If you are a serious investor please call Gbenga on 08182355047 or 08136650972 (9am to 11pm-Monday to Saturday ,1pm to 11pm- Sunday)– Eesteeresources-agriculture-based entrepreneur.
agric4wealth8020..com, eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production by iseeicome: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
You must do a proper feasibility study before setting up your poultry farm in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread / Palm Tree VS Plantain, Banana, Casava, Yam / How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.