Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (33008 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Throwback Tweet Of El-rufai When Dino Melaye Was Allegedly Attacked In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by kalu61(m): 1:27am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
SaharaReporters should go and die..

They have been instigating some section of country against my president lately.
How does the news relate to buhari now
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2018

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Lumig: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Everyone knows this except the gullible ones and his ass-lickers

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Tsoayo: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Dino Dino grin
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by PrincessB1(f): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2018
This is a complicated drama case cheesy
A real drama king indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Keywordconcept(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Life drama

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by HomeOfMe(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by nairavsdollars(f): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2018
I know the useless thug was lying

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by PointZerom: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2018
afroniger:
I talk am. Alarm don blow. Very useless attention-seeker. No be today Dino begin misbehave.

You mean as he regained freedom he won't be tried again?

What will make him kidnap himself since he know that he will still be tried?

Think Think and Think again.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by kellyboo: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2018
please share with your friends. Its urgent.
You can work from home. Online interview

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by izzou(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
SaharaReporters should go and die..

They have been instigating some section of country against my president lately.

This is the only thing Sowore is useful for

grin

And thank God you called him YOUR president angry
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Newpride(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2018
It will be very difficult for this country but to move forward and progress with these animals bn the leader.

It’s total sign of nonsense, insensitive and shamelessness for a senator to arrange his own kidnap.
What and how are they expecting other countries to think and feel about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by mjbaba: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Even inside abuja, Dino moves with his Hilux of security men

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by BobJames1(f): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Ofcourse the asshole wasn't kidnapped. He is a drama king. Unfortunately, he made a big fool of himself. Useless senator.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Firstly, only a fool believes any news coming from sahara reporters. Secondly, the police once staged a prison break which led to a purported escape of Dino's accusers which BTW, are working for the same police, I don't see why they can't also try to prevent Dino from going to court.

I'm not concluding they're responsible or not. In this country, everything is possible. Even Dino can stage his own kidnap.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by citizenY(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Dino is just something else. When he was,said to have jumped down from a bus and was being video taped he,was very Audible, saying...."I will kill myself and put you in trouble"

Now, which sane person will do that? Giving clear evidence that he will kill himself and expecting others to be held responsible for his death?

Rubbish, there was no kidnap.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by xreal: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Even a baby knew he wasn't kidnapped.

I am happy he staged it; that will make Evans crew do their homework and do the real thing.

It pains the way politicians take us for a fool.
The kain revolution that will hit this country ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2018
We all know these. And PDP is know for all these kind of satanic antics . Woe is PDP. And they are trying to change the name of their party so that the unsuspecting public won't be able to link them to their ugly past

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Aystarz: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
HE IS SUCH A LIAR AND A DRAMA KING.
He is not even a man, to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by kenny5811(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Senator of d federal republic of nigeria. Dis melaye is a hero to all haters of PMB..... Dsame saraki cartel wey no allow PMB administratn achieve any tangible tin...
PMB was too dumb to hv allowed dis group gain so much power in d senate.... Cnt waste my vex on melaye's drama cuz it wnt change anytin
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by godson4u79(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2018
You are the dumbest fool in this whole world. You are a wasted generation

selectedhero:
"Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court."

who told you so Mr fake news reporter. and those ones up there are already convinced.

what would he have been afraid of, is it a court he has been attending of late? or was he not in Lokoja last week to commission projects. then suddenly he would 'walk into the bush', how low you guy can go in this your BMC job is really amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by ofuonyebi: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2018
i have said here that nobody kidnapped the idiot....he was just faking & dogging arrest like he did when he jumped down from police van

this is on of the most useless sinator in nigerian history

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Haddock(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2018
Ok, let's share it 50:50
Dino wasn't kidnapped, it was Melaye that was kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Mystiquefia: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2018
selectedhero:
who told you so Mr fake news reporter. and those ones up there are already convinced.

will u keep kwayet olodo rapata

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Funny. So he walked into the wilderness as in Moses abi? Hahahahah Dino ur own don finish.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by DKM123: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Did ANYONE actually believe he was kidnapped before?

Really?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by mukthar2000(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Mr man, did u no that u cant fool my God almighty, if u belive u are fooling people that vote u to lead them?and mind u, that God that u are giving thanks to, most surly punished u for misconduct people, idiot。
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by boxypane(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2018
Only a maroon will believe that the ghost senator was kidnapped.
More case for the police to throw against him.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2018
We all know that nacheesy. Dino is nigeria's number 1 drama king. Person wey dem kidnap how im take jus materialise suddenly.he said he escaped from the hands of the kidnappers. Escape indeedcheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by GoldHorse(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2018
But we know before na! undecided
By the time dem come true true kidnap am nobody go believe. Stupid man. Well make we wait for your next super story to dodge the next day in court

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Dino should be ashamed of himself. Drama King, police go still bundle him to court.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by agaliboy: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2018
It beats me how this clown has supporters. He's a distraction. A silly one at that. I'm sure he wasn't elected to display all these nollywood moves in abuja

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.