Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (33007 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Throwback Tweet Of El-rufai When Dino Melaye Was Allegedly Attacked In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
HE IS SUCH A LIAR AND A DRAMA KING.

while he was at APC, He was coached by the very best........Lie Mohammed.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Sprumbabafather: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Whoever thought he was kidnapped is worse than dumb.

Why would Mr transmission want to abduct him and prevent him from sleeping in prison?

was Buharri sick then? Is it not same acting?
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Alexk2(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2018
Sensible Nigerians know already. ...it's not a news.
I'm jist happy that more nigerians are getting wiser. Eyes are more open than before though that percentage isn't still encouraging but we'll get there.
It may not happen in this coming election but we'll get there eventually and we'll be wise enough to change the game for these theatrics politicians.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by sunny2k: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2018
DINO Kidnaps MELAYE

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Dollabiz: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by bamoproperty: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
selectedhero:
"Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court."

who told you so Mr fake news reporter. and those ones up there are already convinced.

what would he have been afraid of, is it a court he has been attending of late? or was he not in Lokoja last week to commission projects. then suddenly he would 'walk into the bush', how low you guy can go in this your BMC job is really amazing.
Please tell me where in Nigeria they would kidnap a senator and he would be released in less than a day?
He claimed they shot at his car and kidnapped him!he needs to tell us about how he was able to escaped
And more over was there any demand for ransome ?I guess he would claim he escaped through God's intervention.
It is only on days when he is suppose to be in court in kogi we would start hearing he jumped out of a car or claims of being kidnapped,
What happened to the convoy and security operatives he took to kogi when he wanted to commission project last week?he decided to leave them in Abuja and go alone with one car to kogi to attend this court case abi?
You must be a joker for trying to cover up for this guy
We are waiting for the next date ,should he cook up any story in other not to appear at court,then we would know he is only buying time like the likes of metuh and other PDP thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by sorepco(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2018
King?? Never heard of that. Did u mean a drama queen? Its a saying with no gender specifications i guess.

GloriaNinja:
HE IS SUCH A LIAR AND A DRAMA KING.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by iamjavadem(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2018
More bad news for wailing IPOB rats.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by sarhleey(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Mumu na WO im dey deceive.... Kogi people or Nigerians entirely.....?
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by originalomobaba: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Dino, your reputation is lost, don't try to look for it.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by gotnel: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2018
No serious minded fellow will ever believe that Dino Melaye was kidnapped on Thursday.
He is just kidding as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by ebrochukwu(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Heffalump(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2018
It is called "Out smartin " the master of the game. The FG isn't sincere themselves!
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by okwabayi(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2018
The obvious now passes for news these days.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by notoriousbabe: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Imagine a Senator of the Federal republic lying like a criminal

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Sleekfingers: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
After buhari is re elected some people go chop beans tire. Eg Dino, fayose, fani etc

Buhari just don't talk now. Silence and patience is golden
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by asomatc(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Before you persecute Dino,

Was Buharri ever sick?

Supposing he was resting in London all these months because he lacked ideas to rescue the nation from recession?

Same movie acting for sympathy.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2018
surveyProf:
The question that comes to my mind, when I heard he was kidnapped are, how come a senator with so much security apparatus, be kidnapped just so easy, an helix van blocked his SUV and kidnapped him, it is unbelievable.....
I wonder why you guys can't understand. Literally, he kidnapped himself...
#SoftWare

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2018
buhariguy:
so is buhari that have that time to send thugs to kidnapped pig dino and burnt down his constituency project.

The way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are reasoning sef,
You will fear,
Am not suprised actually at your racy comment. your moniker says it all
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Whoever thought he was kidnapped is worse than dumb.

Why would Mr transmission want to abduct him and prevent him from sleeping in prison?

You sha wan twist my intestine.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Shukuakukobambi: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

was Buharri sick then? Is it not same acting?

You mean FFK and fayose were just lying when they said he was near death? You mean kanu lied when he told you that buhari was infact dead and a clone from sudan called jibrin was impersonating him?
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Shukuakukobambi: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
modath:

You sha wan twist my intestine.. cheesy cheesy

No mind me o cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
SaharaReporters should go and die..

They have been instigating some section of country against my president lately.
I think, premium times is the one creating crisis up north and everywhere.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Tabuku: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Each time I read things of such on this podium, I feel like Nairaland shouldn’t allow forum for people who have no prove of their saying to participate. First of all ! Sahara saying Dino is not kidnaped , I guess that’s not the truth. Dino brother reported the kidnap, why shara reporters didn’t question the brother to know the truth. Let’s not because of politics or political points make our country become a laughing stock. I am a “liberal “ and as a true and honest middle class Nigeria , I have to say the truth. PDP and APC are not the best political parties for Nigerians, but with the comparison of two parties, PDP is better to be honest.(reserves my points deference’s “ this regime brings a lot suffering, horror,fear , tears and blood. They are fighting political opponents corruption game. If PDP loot, but Nigerians are not hungry, I guess we will fight corruption slowly because the system has been vast deep in many people. I have lot to say , but due to ... Yesterday a lady went to grand her cones at a grander machine , which was stolen at the point after she excuse herself to talk aside. Things is becoming bad in Nigeria. Impunity, and then the presidency controlled or have power over the judiciary. It’s dangerous. Thank you Buba Galadima, May God bless you... not because he joined forces with PDP, but being a true and honest Nigeria.. Which Nigeria youth can stand-up the way this man did? I cherish his wisdom and gods. I am 30 years old, but cherish him. Also let PDP take over and then we youths can take over later from the PDP, or PDP should bring up a young man to be Vice President. Thank you all and God bless Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by BabaAduras: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Was Buharri ever sick?

Supposing he was resting in London all these months because he lacked ideas to rescue the nation from recession?

Are you ok at all?
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by mancheeutd(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
They kidnapped you and still have you back your phone to tweet... What a country
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
I was expecting details of investigation that confirm he was never kidnapped only to be greeted with insinuations and some rumors from many "family members and senators" . PT is doing a better job this days
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by uba1991: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
selectedhero:

SO YOU EXPECT ME TO START SUCH A CONVERSATION WITH YOU. PLS EHN THE GREY MATTER IN MY HEAD HAS NOT BEEN FROZEN WITH MERE N30,000.
but u are using ur short tail [pig] to think instead of ur brain
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by nursefelix27(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
everyone knows Dino is a drama king! and if you believed he was truly kidnapped then you can believe anything.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:
That’s how God will shame all those against pmb

And that God will put to shame and ridicule those who plunge Nigeria into untold hardship and killings.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by edupedia: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
selectedhero:
"Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court."

who told you so Mr fake news reporter. and those ones up there are already convinced.

what would he have been afraid of, is it a court he has been attending of late? or was he not in Lokoja last week to commission projects. then suddenly he would 'walk into the bush', how low you guy can go in this your BMC job is really amazing.

....wailing job on N/L may have suspended the intelligence of some people... Dino is a criminal every way, any day
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Slurity(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Was Buharri ever sick?

You are at a sorry state of thinking. you can't even spell buhari correctly. You are finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After The Rain Comes A Floody Apapa-Wharf Road - Photos / Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.