Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

(photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky (599 Views)

Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky by nairafamedotcom: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Cross Dresser Bobrisky woke up today for his Haters, The Bleaching Expert has been ranting on his page this morning, He shared a stunning photo of himself and address why His fellow girls hate him, He captioned: '''Lately many girls here are jealous because they never look dis good on hair.
Can they even afford the hair ? No ! Y hating if ur generation can’t afford the hair I wear weekly.
Hater be like
1)if u like wear the most expensive hair in dis world u can never be a woman. My dear open up to us that u can never afford the hair.
2) some will say u are going to hell as if dey are the pa to God to know who is going to hell or heaven. Don’t be too fast to Judge u might share a flat there together.

Continue reading here: www.nairafame.com/2018/07/girls-hate-me-because-they-dont-look.html

Re: (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
weyrey

1 Like

Re: (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky by teewhydope(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Most nigerian girls hate you because:
(1) you are what they can never be
(2) you're beating them in their own game.

let's forget about the religion bullshit, if hell is real, everyone is going there. No difference between atheists/agnostics and religious fanatics in nigeria, the latter are just using church to cover up and decieve theirselves
Re: (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky by kolafolabi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
If he's truely Bobrisky, he should not wear makeup and let the world see how beautiful he is.

2 Likes

Re: (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Truth b told all sins are the same in the eyes of God ..

But we humans hate u so bcoz what you are doing isn't only sin in the eyes of God but also a good sin to humanity.

Yes we would still love u if we were God; but we are humans not God...

So heaven and hell be damned, you are hated alongside your colleagues here on earth.
Re: (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky by youngberry001(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fvccking bobrisky undecided
Re: (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky by neolboy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Insanity

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” / J Heavy Calls Out Names Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Cultists / 'I experimented with masturbation when I was younger' - Eva Alordiah explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.