Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” (597 Views)

"I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals / [watch Video] Yemi Alade Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage May Never Happen / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” by GistersNG: 2:55am On Aug 07, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian singer and Port Harcourt first son, Duncan mighty who has been spicing up the Nigerian hip-hop genre lately has revealed that his collaboration with Nigerian pop queen, Tiwa Savage on Lova Lova is one of the best collaborations he has done so far.

This was revealed in his interview with NetNG where he talked about the new hit, Lova Lova. The singer confessed that in all his collaborations, this song and Fake Love with Wizkid have definitely stood out as all parties involved did their best for the good of the song. He said;

“I’ve had several collaborations after Fake Love but this is a super duper and I’m so proud of it”

He went on to state that Tiwa Savage was amazing in the production of the song and she should be appreciated for her effort. Also appreciating people that made the song the hit we are loving, he mentioned Spellz the producer, who did his magic on the song to give it both local and international appeal.

According to Duncan Mighty, this is the softest, bestest and sexiest collaboration he has done after he did Fake Love and In his words, “Tiwa deserves billions of accolades…”

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/duncan-mighty-says-collaboration-tiwa-savage-bestest

lalasticlala

Re: Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” by GistersNG: 2:55am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:00am On Aug 07, 2018
pH first son .... weldone....contact me for your DStv subscription and satélites installations.
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” by dPriv: 3:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Bestest indeed.
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” by Mrop(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” by PrettyGist: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2018
cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” by PrettyGist: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Goes Blind [MUST READ] / Simi Kisses Johnny Drille / Ace Actor Yinka Quadri Celebrates His Birthday In Tradition Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.