Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri (23718 Views)

Wike Making Moves To Join APC Through Backdoor – Official / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by chido20(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:
The topic sud say
"How buhari distroyed Nigeria thru APC"
weac and neco i knw is may, june wen shall jamb become?
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by skone: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
(O)Ashi-(om)-hole is working well!
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
cornel994:
must u talk?

Must you react to his talk
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by kereman1: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
chido20:
weac and neco i knw is may, june wen shall jamb become?

Seek caution!!!
Who are wa to try and jamm mua at this atym...

On that brutal public holiday wen okpeke6, okaka6, ntts, lfs were answering jahova's witness wen my chef(ogadi) chipkasad his golden filangies on my coconut head and volume to my banana leaf "la son la son walk and never to stumble even in a case to stumble let it be on a biancafully okpeke6, Mercedes Benz, Ola, ferari" this is the voicemail of Ab kere that try Ilya d manpower in parentheses FUTO...
I have landrover...

Wire me ur numencleture...
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by blacknp(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
Oshimole is an Act of GOD to Destroy The Devilish Party
How does he know about what is happening in Nigeria by sitting down somewhere in the United States,the dude omkri must be very home sick,i am sure he is missing Warri and Abuja?

Since President Buhari assumed power he fled the Country,i guess it must be guilty conscience as the maxim says even the evil run while no one chaseth.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of using Adams Oshiomhole to destroy the All Progressives Congress, APC, with “his own hand.”

Omokri, a fierce critic of the current administration said Buhari’s endorsement of Adams Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of APC destroyed the party.
Oshiomhole some weeks ago emerged as the party’s National Chairman.

Reno however faulted Oshiomhole's emergence as party chairman, saying unionism was different from partisan politics.

In a tweet, the former Presidential aide wrote:

“Buhari destroyed APC with his own hand. How could he bring a labour leader to head his party? Unionism is a different kettle of fish from partisanship. Labour leaders order union workers about.

“A party chairman builds consensus by giving and taking. Oshiomhole was a huge mistake!”

Reno made the allegations at a time Oshiomhole has been unable to unite the party after he had before his emergence promised so.

No fewer than 15 senators of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC had on Tuesday, defected from the party. The defectors cited crisis and factions as the reasons for their defection, saying they cannot continue to pursue their political careers under the ruling party.
Similarly, a total of 37 members of the House of Representatives announced their official defection from the All Progressives Congress, APC. While 33 moved to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 4 moved to another party.

News From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/how-president-buhari-destroyed-apc-through-oshiomhole-reno-omokri/

Dear President Buhari,

Thanks for appointing Oshiomhole as the APC Chairman. Oshiomhole is the best APC chairman till date & the best political party chairman till date. Chief Anthony Anenih former chairman of SDP (Abiola party platform) & later PDP tried but not as determined as Oshiomhole. 90% of people complaining about Oshiomhole are against APC & have been fighting APC with all propaganda machinery. I did analysis on all of them. If you want a party to lose an election, you should be happy if the party is heading toward destruction. You should not concern yourself about the party but rather be strategizing on how your party the PDP will make use of Oshiomhole loopholes to defeat APC , but it was not so, rather, they were insulting & harassing Oshiomhole.

Dear President Buhari, Oshiomhole has defeated them. He has wounded them. Those defectors are not happy leaving APC. They are presently depressed. Most of them cannot get Senatorial & House of Reps seats in PDP. The PDP members will never give them open tickets. They are now venting their frustrations on Oshiomhole whom they know is too strong to be intimidated.

If Oshiomhole can survive the late Oba of Benin & Chief Anthony Anenih, APC has survived already except God decides otherwise. Reno Omokri & the Igbos groups that formed almost 80% of commentators on nairaland & other social media should leave APC & Oshiomhole alone & concentrate on their party - the failed party for failed people - the PDP
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by chido20(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:

Seek caution!!!
Who are wa to try and jamm mua at this atym...

On that brutal public holiday wen okpeke6, okaka6, ntts, lfs were answering jahova's witness wen my chef(ogadi) chipkasad his golden filangies on my coconut head and volume to my banana leaf "la son la son walk and never to stumble even in a case to stumble let it be on a biancafully okpeke6, Mercedes Benz, Ola, ferari" this is the voicemail of Ab kere that try Ilya d manpower in parentheses FUTO...
I have landrover...

Wire me ur numencleture...
kpokponki...u re jar. inec chairman remainth ab chido one tym h.o.d du polynaked, on dat day d i was transgbawe frm nwa nke mmuo to nwa nke mmadu by my chief ab tallest, d 33rd revalist of otammri dynasty.on dat moment m he vibrated to minawulos son la son with whom am well please,may u walk nd neva to stumble even if i had to it Will be on top of a Biancaful okpe or still jam cbn,he also volume dat any baba dat try to jam me,we jam no 6 imeala street.. i have seriously deposited
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by j1mmy: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
This Reno guy has his own moments of zero commonsense sha.
Why give positive advice to people you want to self destroy, instead of encouraging the party to hire more Oshiomholes and help put more nails in their coffins you help them highlight their failings.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by wink2015(m): 3:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Reno Omokri, youthful exuberance is worrying you.

Your basketmouth is vitrolic and poisoinous.

Going by your tantrum and antics, you are the Ayodele Fayose from the south south region.

I am wondering what qualify you to be a good writer and novelist.

Good writer and novelist do not talk anyhow.

Take for example, Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Ngugi Wa' Thiongo etc

When did Comrade Oshiomole got to the APC chairman level for him to have done damage to APC.

Remember PDP destroyed Nigeria with corruption for over 16 years.

This is coming after long years of military misrule.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Are Yet To Receive Isiaka Adeleke's Autopsy Result" - Deji Adeleke / "APC Has Failed Nigerians" - Dino Melaye Tells His Party / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.