Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri (23717 Views)

Wike Making Moves To Join APC Through Backdoor – Official / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by EmmyDJourno: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
This Reno is just a stupid clown

Constructive criticism is what we need not useless comments

Do you know how many politicians started as Union leaders all over the World

Those ones left cause there was no guarantee for "Automatic Ticket" which is commendable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Newpride(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mumu reno, why don’t u face ur dying PDP. U shld even be happy about it since that’s what u want.
All of u are scared the messiah came, unlike oyegun who doesn’t know his left from his right.

The fear of Oshiomole is catching pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Teeboi56: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
More news
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by knightehis(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Omokri wetin konsine u?
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by BishopofGod: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
How does it concern you? Why can't you concentrate on your party and build the dilapidated gathering of selfish individuals you call party first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Bruemath(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
shocked
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
bestiechy:
*HOW TO CONVERT YOUR AIRTIME TO CASH - CHEETAHPAY NIGERIA*

If you have airtime of any network that you wish to get it's cash equivalent,

1) Log on to www.cheetahpay.com.ng, create an account and log into your account.

2) Click on deposit from the menu options.

3) Input you airtime pin and the amount.

If the airtime is already loaded in your phone, click on the "airtime transfer" button, a phone number will be displayed to you.
Transfer your airtime to this number and fill up the form.

You account will be credited shortly and you're then free to request for withdrawal.

4) To withdraw, click on the withdrawal button from the menu options, enter the amount you want to withdraw and your bank details.

Your money will be sent to you *instantly*.

Enjoy and Thank me later.

percentage??
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by OKOOMOGE: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Reno kip it up cos you gonna wail till 2023. That I am certain of!
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Tulampa02(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of using Adams Oshiomhole to destroy the All Progressives Congress, APC, with “his own hand.”

Omokri, a fierce critic of the current administration said Buhari’s endorsement of Adams Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of APC destroyed the party.
Oshiomhole some weeks ago emerged as the party’s National Chairman.

Reno however faulted Oshiomhole's emergence as party chairman, saying unionism was different from partisan politics.

In a tweet, the former Presidential aide wrote:

“Buhari destroyed APC with his own hand. How could he bring a labour leader to head his party? Unionism is a different kettle of fish from partisanship. Labour leaders order union workers about.

“A party chairman builds consensus by giving and taking. Oshiomhole was a huge mistake!”

Reno made the allegations at a time Oshiomhole has been unable to unite the party after he had before his emergence promised so.

No fewer than 15 senators of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC had on Tuesday, defected from the party. The defectors cited crisis and factions as the reasons for their defection, saying they cannot continue to pursue their political careers under the ruling party.
Similarly, a total of 37 members of the House of Representatives announced their official defection from the All Progressives Congress, APC. While 33 moved to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 4 moved to another party.

News From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/how-president-buhari-destroyed-apc-through-oshiomhole-reno-omokri/

wetin concern Pdp wey dey advice Apc
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by notoriousbabe: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
They've not sin anything yet
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Truthcat: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hehehe!

Apc died the day Buhari thought he could pay Tinubu back with betrayal by contracting out a book to minimize Tinubu's role in his victory, Buhari also played a fast one on Tinubu by not honoring the agreement they had on jagaban producing the Senate president and speaker of the houses. He held Tinubu down in a meeting while he sneaked in Saraki and Dogara who were not Tinubu's choice. And the icing was when they had Oyegun disrespecting Tinubu.

I've been thinking about how and when Tinubu is going to strike back, then came my answer when Remi Tinubu said "they trashed my husband after the election," when I heard that, I knew something was on and someone is about to get even.

Like my people say, eni t'oba mo ati wa elemosho l'o nmo ati lo e! Jagaban mo
juba o, gbogbo owo at'esel'oke f'eni kan!

So Omokri, Apc died the day he could no longer get the hand that put it together to nourish it.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by gaby(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Is Mr Reno now inferring that APC was once good? This is because one can only destroy a good thing.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by opribo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
The party was headed for destruction from inception by its design and setup.
It was only a matter of time when the destruction would begin, thank Heavens it started with the shortman devil himself.

Maybe it is the either the position is shacking him or he has gone berserk while trying to impress his lord and master bubu.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Enice(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Reno Monkey, you should be happy that APC has been destroyed, so why the pains
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by busomma: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Get ur facts right Mr, man. What could Oshiomhole could've done in a matter of weeks that could be so devastating that caused APC its problems? The problems have been simmering for sometime b4 Oshiomhole became the chairman.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by nifty60(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
My prayer is that both APC and PDP and all those drawing this nation back should be destroy
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by osazeeblue01: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Waka Waka in Fela's voice.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Emycord:
AFTER destroying nigeria with apc he turns around to destroy apc with o-shame-ole. next its o-shame-ole, to be destroyed using himself finally he will self destruct ((((((BBBOOOMMM))))))))

God is so powerful, he is currently fighting for the masses(Judah) by allowing 3 nations to be fighting themselves : Politicians (Armmonite), Past leaders(Edomite) and Economic Saboteur (Moabites)..2Chronicle 20:22-23.

Interesting days ahead.

God is great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by femmy2010(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Is Omokri in APC now ?
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
What we've seen in less than a week is a tip of the iceberg. More defection looms in APC.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by edupedia: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
Oshimole is an Act of GOD to Destroy The Devilish Party

...you and your lying man of God keep deceiving yourselves.... it is only in Nigeria a party which has no presidential candidate yet 6 months to election will be saying its well established and credible opponent is destroyed. So if APC is destroyed is PDP even alive?

...we know PDP cannot take part or win in a properly conducted election. For 16 yrs they engaged in rigging after rigging until they were caught pants down in 2015. And do they have any prospect for 2019? No what they have is a lying mthf pastor trying to play reverse psychology on Nigerians.... Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by OlaMiki: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Foolishness combine with madness runs in ya blood.
LOSKYXANDER:
All those who embraced the broom shall run in 2019 grin
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by edupedia: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Truthcat:
Hehehe!

Apc died the day Buhari thought he could pay Tinubu back with betrayal by contracting out a book to minimize Tinubu's role in his victory, Buhari also played a fast one on Tinubu by not honoring the agreement they had on jagaban producing the Senate president and speaker of the houses. He held Tinubu down in a meeting while he sneaked in Saraki and Dogara who were not Tinubu's choice. And the icing was when they had Oyegun disrespecting Tinubu.

I've been thinking about how and when Tinubu is going to strike back, then came my answer when Remi Tinubu said "they trashed my husband after the election," when I heard that, I knew something was on and someone is about to get even.

Like my people say, eni t'oba mo ati wa elemosho l'o nmo ati lo e! Jagaban mo
juba o, gbogbo owo at'esel'oke f'eni kan!

So Omokri, Apc died the day he could no longer get the hand that put it together to nourish it.

...comedy script for Nollywood...
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by JamesIkosong(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Get it edited first.

Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by bedspread: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
edupedia:

...you and your lying man of God keep deceiving yourselves.... it is only in Nigeria a party which has no presidential candidate yet 6 months to election will be saying its well established and credible opponent is destroyed. So if APC is destroyed is PDP even alive?

...we know PDP cannot take part or win in a properly conducted election. For 16 yrs they engaged in rigging after rigging until they were caught pants down in 2015. And do they have any prospect for 2019? No what they have is a lying mthf pastor trying to play reverse psychology on Nigerians.... Nonsense and ingredient.
My Brother I don't care about PDP....
I care for Good and Equity Goverance...
And I and You Know APC is Not
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by bluefilm: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
You know something is not just right when your perceived enemy starts giving you good unsolicited advice.
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Truthcat: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Everything always boils down to comedy and conspiracy theory to the shortsighted hypocrites.

edupedia:

...comedy script for Nollywood...
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by rajiraymond(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Reno is a frustrated somebody, little wonder that made GEJ sacked him in 2015.
I won't even comment about this stupid Reno again, just like I did to Fayose, because they say "silent is the best answer for a fool."
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by IsioStar1: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of using Adams Oshiomhole to destroy the All Progressives Congress, APC, with “his own hand.”

Omokri, a fierce critic of the current administration said Buhari’s endorsement of Adams Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of APC destroyed the party.
Oshiomhole some weeks ago emerged as the party’s National Chairman.

Reno however faulted Oshiomhole's emergence as party chairman, saying unionism was different from partisan politics.

In a tweet, the former Presidential aide wrote:

“Buhari destroyed APC with his own hand. How could he bring a labour leader to head his party? Unionism is a different kettle of fish from partisanship. Labour leaders order union workers about.

“A party chairman builds consensus by giving and taking. Oshiomhole was a huge mistake!”

Reno made the allegations at a time Oshiomhole has been unable to unite the party after he had before his emergence promised so.

No fewer than 15 senators of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC had on Tuesday, defected from the party. The defectors cited crisis and factions as the reasons for their defection, saying they cannot continue to pursue their political careers under the ruling party.
Similarly, a total of 37 members of the House of Representatives announced their official defection from the All Progressives Congress, APC. While 33 moved to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 4 moved to another party.

News From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/how-president-buhari-destroyed-apc-through-oshiomhole-reno-omokri/

So how is that your business? For Christ sake. How dis man go carry another person mensuration put for him (another woman) toto
Re: How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri by Adakintroy: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
My gej! My gej! .. O how they taunted and mocked you. Iqq was there. I saw the whole thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors, Senators Rift Threatens Buhari’s Re-election / Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.