Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft (26644 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by delkuf(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
SaintLucia:
The mosque is not a business center. You can never see two or three mosques in the same street or opposite each other or in a three storey building. Zakat and Sadaqt in Islam is given to the poor.
the mosque is not a business centre, but how do manage your finances. is it not that after Friday prayers, you divide the money between the Alfa's and imams

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by delkuf(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Rebuke:

Really? But there r verses in d quaran to brain wash people into suicide bombing and killing of innocent people, right?
I don't know why people didn't see this. 100likes for you

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by delpee(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
The major takeaway from this is that the Church funds are well managed. They comply strictly with the teachings of the Bible with regards to obedience to God's words, sacrificial giving and love for humanity.

Maybe our government officials and the almighty politrickcians should take a crash course in funds management from this Church. wink

I've visited Canaanland and CU before. I'm truly impressed by the environment and the good organisation in place.He's done a lot in Omu Aran too (his town). That's where Landmark is....impacting positively on agriculture in the rural setting.

Kudos to Winners!
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by olaade21: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Preplanned thread. Utmost propaganda machine at work. Funny people. You want to blame the muslims for your gullibility and shamelessness now. Idiots
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Rebuke:

Really? But there r verses in d quaran to brain wash people into suicide bombing and killing of innocent people, right?

Stay focused. You can start another thread about that.
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Themandator: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Waakanda:
This church made me a dangerous tither, self-same day effortless tither for that matter. I've actually been off and on with it until I received my own personal revelation concerning it (tithe)... and ever since then, I've been practically enjoying open heavens. To God alone be all glory cheesy

Mind to share your personal revelation? Mighty be the needed Push for somebody here . Bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
spongeisback:
Rich church, Poor members, I agree with you money just flew into Oledepo's account. Isn't god great?!
Guy,why are you pained?
Oyedepo never forced anyone to give,and remember that there are winners members that are more intelligent than you,if you are not happy,go and dig Rev. father.
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Themandator: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
voicelez:
Money is the root of all evil, but being broke is not holy

Money is not the root . That is not what the Bible says .. it says the LOVE of money is the root ... Not money . Money is a good messenger in the right hand

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
SaintLucia:
The mosque is not a business center. You can never see two or three mosques in the same street or opposite each other or in a three storey building. Zakat and Sadaqt in Islam is given to the poor.
Yes you are right,is not a business center,it is actually a training centre for terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Themandator: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
TheUbermensch:

By the "gates of hell" you mean simple criticism. Smh v

Winners chapel can't stand a reformation. It'd break the church into smithereens.

The main problem is there a no logical thinkers in this country. And it seems the moment someone becomes a Christian he leaves his commonsense by the baptism water.

So even if your religious leaders are screwing broads on the altar in broad daylight, you'd still find a way to defend them.

Pity.

You are in the country and you state majesterially that there is no logical thinker in the country. Is it that your own logic is inferior
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Themandator: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
chuose:
WINNER CHAPEL NA CENTRE OF ILLUMINATI

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KxtR7JcGTM8/VMF7QdKDeHI/AAAAAAAAAow/K_T0QbbY20A/s1600/INSIDE%2BWINNERS%2BCHAPEL%2BNAIROBI%2Bmarked.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]
SEE LINK FOR MORE
http://emperorundertheking..com/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

So in your wild imagination, spirits need block and glass designed in a particular way to function. You reckon that is their signal. Get yourrself educated , spirit is only interest in filling people soul with their thoughts thereby taking over the spirit of that person.

Every soul is influenced by a spiritual force. Your soul is the remote control of your spirit . It is either the spirit of God or of the devil. God and Satan are both interested in living human being to carry their spirits.

Symbols are for initiates to easily identify themselves not for the spirits ... Winners identity themselves with their stickers and greetings. What you pointed with arrows means absolutely nothing to a member of Winners chapel. Unlike some churches were images are given prominence , it is not even in the thought of the members of this life changing church .

God bless Bishop Oyedepo. His teaching me a Christian by making me fall in love with the Bible

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Themandator: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

From this write-up, it's clear that this is a man who

-Never makes mistakes
-Always has access to Heavenly instruction
-Even has an idea of the exact time when Jesus will return (as can be implied from his quoted April 2011 statement)

Can't you see why it is so easy for him to be practically worshipped by his followers?

It's easier to relate to characters in the Bible than with the picture you painted.

Have you read a few secular autobiographies of wealthy people?

As I type this, Amazon's Jeff Bezos is adjudged to be world's wealthiest man, with a net worth of $150 billion.

And as you can read from more practical stories about his life, wealth creation is NOT reserved for a few with access to "spooky data".

Thanks again

Can you reproduce the quote or link to it. Thsnks
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by danbrowndmf(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
HigherEd:
For the first time I alongside business partners took a tour of the canaancity project and I can't but say how stunned we were that a church in Nigeria could try this. Without loan building a 15,000 unit housing city on 8,000 hectares of land which was previously 24 villages. If I'm not wrong this is bigger than Eko Atlantic City and online report says it would cost 500 billion naira..

I can say that there is something special about the Idahosa clan that makes them stupendously rich. The likes of Oyedepo, Enenche and Ibeoymie. They command some very dangerous level of wealth.

It doesn't really matter how big they are they seem to be very financially wealthier than other churches their size. I do pray they invest more massively in the help ministry as time goes by.
You Are Right Sir,those Who Comes From That Idahosa And Oyedepo Ministry Lineage Are Very Wealthy, Ibiyeome, Eneuche, Sam Adeyemi E.T.C I Attend The Church Ibiyeomie Pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Tundeobama(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
karlboss:
All rich men Identify with full Gospel business men fellowship. Too many too mention.

To the guy above me saying winner is illuminati have you watched the almost one hour video of adeboye as an illuminati member. The evidence blew my mind. Funny enough adeboye is oyedepo spiritual father but what do I know sef

@chuose

And u believe that video cut in other to black mail then you can believe anything blacks reason somehow assuming his church not moving forward with two members you wont cook fake.millions of worshipers in 192 countries are not dumb like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Tundeobama(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
IamBlanco:
shut up!!! come to Oke-ira, Lamgbasa & Addo to see for yourself. buh Islam uses state money to build mosque
let thé terrorist be deceiving himself in the street of my area in. ibadan 9 mosque on a street.
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Idoko619(m): 2:58am On Jul 28, 2018
We are this religious and yet our nation is gradually plunging into an almost irreversible calamity.... Yet dey fold hands.
Sometimes I wonder which part of the bible dey choose ....if religious leaders can't stand for their nation who will.... They all mind their business same way business men do, yet we have ass lickers dat worship dem... Just weeks ago we v some congratulating a governor of a state for appointing their church member as a deputy governor... Hw do u mix ds tins ...
Truth be told am done with humanity... Just wait to serve my purpose on earth and return home
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by bezimo(m): 4:01am On Jul 28, 2018
voicelez:

Not money.....its the love of money that is the root of all evil

2 Likes

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by chuose: 4:05am On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:
All rich men Identify with full Gospel business men fellowship. Too many too mention.

To the guy above me saying winner is illuminati have you watched the almost one hour video of adeboye as an illuminati member. The evidence blew my mind. Funny enough adeboye is oyedepo spiritual father but what do I know sef

@chuose

When I saw the video I knew adeboye na yahoo pastor.
Then Frz finished him.
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Themandator:

Can you reproduce the quote or link to it. Thsnks

It's right there in the article
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Themandator: 5:08am On Jul 28, 2018
alignacademy:

It's right there in the article

I just hope you are not alluding to this statement: Very soon and surely before Jesus comes, we shall be as strong as Paris Club; we shall be above IMF”.
Bishop David Oyedepo, (April 3, 2011)
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Xriss: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2018
I never knew that the standards for measuring success in Christianity were money, land, buildings and airplanes.
Based on these standards, one can infer that Jesus and his disciples were failures...

5% given to the poor and 95% for who... is that what Jesus did?

Are we preaching/propagating Jesus or “men of god”

Let he that thinketh he stand take heed.

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by itu404(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2018
spongeisback:

It's called FRAUD. Promising people what they can't see even when they die for a fee.

See your bitterness will not even make you see facts even though they are starring at you. remain in your gall of bitterness for it will not stop those who seeks and desire the truth.
last word for you. those who do not know and knows they do not know are simply and should be taught, but those who do not know , but think they know are fools shun them
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by benedictuyi(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2018
I stopped reading dis poo when i saw mak my people rich
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by mixta14: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
SaintLucia:
Na lie three mosque dey my street
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by olaade21: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tundeobama:

let thé terrorist be deceiving himself in the street of my area in. ibadan 9 mosque on a street.

Lienus
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by SammieJayh(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
HigherEd:

Oyedepo by himself may not have more than $10 million USD in his account per time. But the church can very well meet his any need at any time so you will never know the difference.

You say winners members are poor, yet they alone bought out the entire church estate with prices ranging from 4-35 million naira. I don't think they are as poor as you depict..

Wow, it's sold out already?
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by hope4life: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
voicelez:

Point of correction.Money is not the root of evil but the love of it. Money is good but we must not pursue it at the expensive of eternity.God still blesses His people.

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by HigherEd: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
SammieJayh:

Wow, it's sold out already?
Yeah phase 1 is completely sold out. Phase two is currently selling
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Themandator: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
spongeisback:

It's called FRAUD. Promising people what they can't see even when they die for a fee.

Only the Catholic Church had done something like fraud when they promised the members a straight entry into heaven without the need for purgatory if they paid a certain fee. Even the popes used it to galvanised the members during their inquisition and crusades by promising that I ly one who died in the course of those campaigns would go to heaven without the temporary holding bay they called purgatory.
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by CodeTemplar: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
SaintLucia:
Really? Then why is Islam having more poor folks than Christianity where people say pastors are scamming the poor followers?
You guys are paying zakat but encourage poverty by preaching fate.

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by CodeTemplar: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Xriss:
I never knew that the standards for measuring success in Christianity were money, land, buildings and airplanes.
Based on these standards, one can infer that Jesus and his disciples were failures...

5% given to the poor and 95% for who... is that what Jesus did?

Are we preaching/propagating Jesus or “men of god”

Let he that thinketh he stand take heed.
Who is rating the success in Christianity with money?
Re: How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft by Bizibi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Who is rating the success in Christianity with money?
don't mind that fella.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / Why Nigerians Die Young.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.