Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Requirements For Setting Up A Merchant Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Requirements For Setting Up A Merchant Account. (274 Views)

Help! I Moved #44,000 Into My Old Opay Merchant Account Starting With 5544**** / Please I Need Guide On How To Become A Merchant Or Seller On Jumia Or Any Other / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Setting Up A Merchant Account. by popefrank2016(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
A merchant account is a business type of bank account, which allows e-merchants to make or receive payments by a use of debit or credit cards. It is that agreement that exist between a retailer, a merchant bank and payment processor for the settlement of credit or debit card transactions. The payment made with a credit card requires the transfer of funds to a merchant account, which a merchant ( you) holds directly with a bank. As a merchant, you has full responsibility over the transactions made through your account while bank itself, has its own terms of service to which account‐holders must strictly comprehend and work in line with.
Read More:www.manyloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Wants To Be A Founder In This New Platform / Copywriting In The Twenty-first Century / OPPORTUNITY DISCOVERY: Three Strategic Areas Idanre Wants You To Explore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.