Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released (45260 Views)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Thai lady calls out her Nigerian boyfriend for beating her up in Malaysia / Kenyan Oldest Prisoner Finally Released From Jail At Age 87 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Almaiga: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Trendirabingi:
notting good ever comes out from the afonjas d skull miners, a.k.a brown roof water drinkers....we no call names ooo...no tribe is exempted, nigeria just have some set of no-rational and demonic individuals who have totally lost their mind and humanity...and a clearer picture of dat is continually showing itself in the kind of individuals u have in government , cesspit politicians, dat climaxed into d desporado , inhuman and demonic behaviours of certain individuals in d society, who are totally ignorant of certain things they do wether locally or international, or have totally psyched theirselves into feeling its a way of being a sharp guy, no matter how demonic, n certainly also, d so much irrational approach of d society towards money, outside d purview of what should be encouraged...politicians n most electorates longer throats towards dem with deliberate blind support for every cesspit tom, dick, n harry comes to mind...
Chai, na that thing wey I talk make you write this long epistle? Let me give you a chance to proof me wrong. Mention five things Ibo's contribute to this Country, POSITIVELY.

As I await your response,
Ibo Amaka.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by justtoodark: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
Awa tireless "interLational Pharmacist"

It's disturbing being tagged as an IPOB MEMBER.

Still can not understand how dey cope with it.

they think after they get biafra the stench will wash away....

they stink...!!!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
racist and favoritism , if she was a black will they give her fair healing
Did u read carefully the article?
Where d u see racism and favoritism? she was jailed for 3 years and was supposed to stay der if that man did not travel all asia to collect info for her appeal and work as lawyer for her.
You are der spoiling nigeria name with ur drugs activities and u say people r racist?
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by justtoodark: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
but i must admit....i dont hear igbo women getting invoveld in drugs.....
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by clemzybill: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
hmmm,nh una make to gt white woman as friend dy hard shay?

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:

FYI anyone pushing drugs ain't d real owner of the drug, the real owner of the drug can't take such risk.
If everyone give d same excuse and serve 3yrs jail time then the rule is invalid...

Pls think wi u head. It's logical
We are talking context here the comment relates to this matter in hand. What has using my head have to do with drug smuggling?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by kereman1: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

We are talking context here the comment relates to this matter in hand. What has using my head have to do with drug smuggling?

Cos u didnt use it before mentioning me.
Hope u got d logic cos it ain't rocket science.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Justiceleague1: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
IK can never be a conehead or a sophiMoron..those dirty things do not travel outta their cave grin

thunda faya dem with their tigerClaws oju grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:

FYI anyone pushing drugs ain't d real owner of the drug, the real owner of the drug can't take such risk.
If everyone give d same excuse and serve 3yrs jail time then the rule is invalid...

Pls think wi u head. It's logical
Keep your argument in context next time. Now you are just waffling.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:

Cos u didnt use it before mentioning me.
Hope u got d logic cos it ain't rocket science.
Ffs.....literal thinking has to be a crime.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by kereman1: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Keep your argument in context next time. Now you are just waffling.

Sheeplee....

Hope ur foolishness is not communicable, so it doesn't affect ppl arnd u.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Justiceleague1: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
Awa tireless "interLational Pharmacist"

It's disturbing being tagged as an IPOB MEMBER.

Still can not understand how dey cope with it.

zmB,why are you concerned,why are u hitting ur head on the wall over them?
Do ur life a favor and go get a job.. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:

Sheeplee....

Hope ur foolishness is not communicable, so it doesn't affect ppl arnd u.
Look at your reflection in the mirror
Now look at me
Look at your own reflection in the mirror again
We are parrell lines you and I.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by kereman1: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Look at your reflection in the mirror
Now look at me
Look at your own reflection in the mirror again
We are parrell lines you and I.

Hope u find ur missing brain.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Trendirabingi: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Almaiga:

Chai, na that thing wey I talk make you write this long epistle? Let me give you a chance to proof me wrong. Mention five things Ibo's contribute to this Country, POSITIVELY.

As I await your response,
Ibo Amaka.
just go and sleep, little boy, u have enough time in ur hands... AFONJA AJOKA...
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:

Hope u find ur missing brain.
Pearls to swine.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by R2Hmmm: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ikechukwu why?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Almaiga: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Trendirabingi:
just go and sleep, little boy, u have enough time in ur hands... AFONJA AJOKA...
You couldn't mention only five thing Ibo's contribute to this Country POSITIVELY, that makes you a looser.

And I know this will pain you well. cool

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
buddenlove:

Did u read carefully the article?
Where d u see racism and favoritism? she was jailed for 3 years and was supposed to stay der if that man did not travel all asia to collect info for her appeal and work as lawyer for her.
You are der spoiling nigeria name with ur drugs activities and u say people r racist?
and how may blacks have they given such privilege... are you trying to convince me that all this Africans caught are actually guilty
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by princetemitee(f): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
dermmy:
Her boyfriend is from the land of the rising drug.
grin
dermmy:
Her boyfriend is from the land of the rising drug.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by BENEAMATA: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
How can you even do that to a single mom ? Using her to ferry hard drugs accross three countries with dire concequences for drug couriers . And to think if she was caught in malaysia , no story . I thank God for her sha .
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by kereman1: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Pearls to swine.

Pls don't eva mention me eva again...
Ur foolishness is first-class
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Litmus: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nairaland has thought me that before Nigerians came along the world existed in a state of paradise. Africa had no criminals, Indians lived a spiritual existence in which they spent all day chanting Hare Krishna or creating software for silicone valley; Indonesia and Malaysia had no capital punishment, America had no immigration wall and wife murder existed only in online gameing; Europ had never heard of Confidence Tricks, no crook ever sold Tower Bridge to the Americans, Eastern Europeans new nothing about online theft; China had no opioid problems and never eat dogs; South Africans never burnt down Somalian and Ethiopian shops or just plain forewent Angolan shops and just burnt Angolans; Africa was a continent known for progrecivness, technological innovations and pride of the world.....

You, bad, bad Nigerians
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by hopexter(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
buzorcharles:
I feel so bad after reading this. Human using human for bad wealth

It's very shameful. That woman will hate Nigerians for the rest of her life.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Skye231(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
donbachi:
Igbo amaka
lol
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Dearlord(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Igbo Malaysian can't be trusted
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Olifiz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
I watched her video on CBSreality of when they caught her. She was oblivious of what was goin on around her.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:

Pls don't eva mention me eva again...
Ur foolishness is first-class
You are most welcome
Ps are you still looking for a job?
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
justtoodark:
but i must admit....i dont hear igbo women getting invoveld in drugs.....
You need to travel more

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by obinto: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
mvem:
It is disturbing that almost 90% of drug related crimes and criminal activities done overseas by Nigerians are by igbos....Biafra won't change the mentality of the people and before positive change must come, it starts with every individual...if things like this cant be checkmated how will the Biafra be like Paradise abi is it not same people that carry drugs and kidnapp that will make up the Biafra...
Very terrible behavior. However, it is also very disturbing that 90% of ritual killings are carried out by the Yorubas. Where would u rather live, a country of drug dealers or ritual killers? for me, this is a no brainer. Easy choice
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by carlos1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
bluefilm:
Wait... did you say IK?

Chai.

I'm not surprised at all.

Biafran boys on the beat. grin shocked

Yes na we. Anything else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.