Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released (45257 Views)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Thai lady calls out her Nigerian boyfriend for beating her up in Malaysia / Kenyan Oldest Prisoner Finally Released From Jail At Age 87 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Better not to assist anyone carry anything abroad and stay safe....
Globat mud school, a training ground for drilling fluids engineers and a sure doorway to the oil industry.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by justtoodark: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

You need to travel more

true...i dont travel that much....infact am scared of traveling...espescialy when you are nigerian....

am scared to land in an unknown place and sentence to life or even off the head.... undecided undecided

i dont like traveling....
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Rhea(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
michael142:
Ikemefuna sef

You mean Ik Balogun Mohammed Oghenegheghegheghe grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
justtoodark:

true...i dont travel that much....infact am scared of traveling...espescialy when you are nigerian....

am scared to land in an unknown place and sentence to life or even off the head.... undecided undecided

i dont like traveling....
That’s a pity.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by chukxie(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
kereman1:
Wat is good for the Jews is good for the gentiles...
If it were an African they wud hv hang hm, injustice.

Kudos to my igbo brother IK, let them fall victim to their own law, gullible set of Asians, they will die by their sword.

What a shameful way of reasoning you have.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Trendirabingi: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Almaiga:

You couldn't mention only five thing Ibo's contribute to this Country POSITIVELY, that makes you a looser.

And I know this will pain you well. cool
little boy, if u can be dis little and under-aged in a virtual forum like this, who can imagine ur imbalance in real time...just sleep, or go tell mama u need breast milk to aid it...i wld not only give u 5 things, if i have wasteful times like u do in ur hands, mama's boy...guess u are still being spoon fed in ur mamas houz...i wld even help to give u a 105 things ibo has contributed to ur personal life, personally...who is sure if most of ur cloths aint aba made, even u, do not know...aba should make u a substitute gray-mater for ur brain..u wld need it...run along little boy...i cant oblige u dat time or an open information, ur looser brain cannot find by itself...wasted time..
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Almaiga: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Trendirabingi:
little boy, if u can be dis little and under-aged in a virtual forum like this, who can imagine ur imbalance in real time...just sleep, or go tell mama u need breast milk to aid it...i wld not only give u 5 things, if i have wasteful times like u do in ur hands, mama's boy...guess u are still being spoon fed in ur mamas houz...i wld even help to give u a 105 things ibo has contributed to ur personal life, personally...who is sure if most of ur cloths aint aba made, even u, do not know...aba should make u a substitute gray-mater for ur brain..u wld need it...run along little boy...i cant oblige u dat time or an open information, ur looser brain cannot find by itself...wasted time..
You are still ranting without mentioning only five things Ibo's have contributed POSITIVELY, to this Country.

Abeg carry your Flat head commot for my front, make I see Road. grin

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and how may blacks have they given such privilege... are you trying to convince me that all this Africans caught are actually guilty

I really can't stand black ppl like you.
Everything must be racist, black ppl can do no wrong.
Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
1Sharon:

I really can't stand black ppl like you. Everything must be racist, black ppl can do no wrong. Fvck off
oya albino bye bye...
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by ike007(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
princenaira:

The same way Mohammed, Abdullahi, buhari etc has been disgracing us as boko haram and herdsmen.
Even muritalab and she's shekau
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by justtoodark: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s a pity.

not a pity realy...am still alive...thats all i care about.....i dont care about the rest of the world....

i can see the world on tv today....i dont have to visit.....

we are different in way of thinking....i always get panicked when my sister go on holidays....

and she like places like the middle east....why...??....i never understood.... undecided undecided
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Harmoneasy: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Aliyu333:
A divided country. Everything on nairaland is either about Muslims vs Christians or Afonja vs Igbos.
You are right, its becoming so annoying
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by MissRaine69(f): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
justtoodark:

not a pity realy...am still alive...thats all i care about.....i dont care about the rest of the world....

i can see the world on tv today....i dont have to visit.....
Your mind is now your prison.
Hopefully one day you will break free.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by justtoodark: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Your mind is now your prison.
Hopefully one day you will break free.

i am free....

am not bothered about anything....

thats true freedom....
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by SAMBARRY: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
salford:
When these ones and others hear Nigeria, they would run for their dear lives. Even if the Nigerian is trying to get genuine business deals, the bad ones like the scum that betrayed this woman would always spoil things for the good ones.
the trauma will make her hate Nigerians or ever think of doing BUISNESS with one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Rexnegro(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Abeycity93:
IK means Ikechukwu
i know it must be them. The head warmers disgracing us everywhere
I just hope their so called Biafra can be given to them , not until then the world won't be able to differentiate it that they are the ones doing the drugs peddling and scam that they all tag us nigerians.... spoiling out passport and giving us all bad reputation as people. useless youths full that tribe ehn .

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Azam101: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2018
kereman1:

Olodo nigeria is a country not a race...
Pls go back to Nursery to learn ABC
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by KDmafia: 2:16am On Jul 28, 2018
kereman1:
Wat is good for the Jews is good for the gentiles...
If it were an African they wud hv hang hm, injustice.

Kudos to my igbo brother IK, let them fall victim to their own law, gullible set of Asians, they will die by their sword.

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by DKM123: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Our Nigerian men and money are like 5 and 6. They will kill their own mother and ruin another's life just for money. See them disgracing us all over the world. undecided angry
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by mamajaz(f): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Abeycity93:
IK means Ikechukwu
i know it must be them. The head warmers disgracing us everywhere
What if nah Ikeade, Ikeola, Ikeoluwa, Ikolaba grin grin. I no trust my Yoruba brothers self. Crime knows no tribe, desist from it bro. Oyah people, come dey unlike him post now now.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Justiceleague1: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Stay off me you terrorist!
4kU.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by DonroxyII: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
Travelling all that way to fvuck up someone’s life like that? She will forver hate black people!
Exactly, black people especially Nigerians, if she hear Nigeria sef she will run for no reason ..... 3years ordeal while IK has been sitting somewhere flexing with another girl !!
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Rhozabeth(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Trust me, if this happened the other way round, the Nigerian will never be leftboff the hook! He will be executed in d end!
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by mvem(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2018
obinto:

Very terrible behavior. However, it is also very disturbing that 90% of ritual killings are carried out by the Yorubas. Where would u rather live, a country of drug dealers or ritual killers? for me, this is a no brainer. Easy choice
...they don't need to be a choice for evil vs evil...am not Yoruba and I have lived in several part of the country...Ritual killings is existent everywhere, yes it is slightly higher in the west but ur 90% is funny meaning 9 out 10 cases, that is flawed...the drug dealing case is what bring bad face to the whole country because it is international and people will be judged by what they see the Nigerian man doing outside who most of time as south easterner...same logic can be used in the case of the Edo prostitution syndrome abi phenomenon.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2018
princenaira:

The same way Mohammed, Ab
dullahi, buhari etc has been disgracing us as boko haram and herdsmen.

See as this one is trying to justify such kind of wicked and evil treachery - not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Cucuu(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
resurgent2019:
We know what you part of Nigeria her boyfriend comes from. undecided
doesn't make sense
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by j1mmy: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2018
She was tricked by an IGBO criminal...using "Nigerian" to describe these monkeys is unfair!
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Trybes(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2018
Never carry bags, materials, foodstuffs etc for anybody while travelling abroad. Never do that! Let the person be anything to you. If that's gonna break the relationship/friendship better be.
Re: Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released by Trendirabingi: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Almaiga:

You are still ranting without mentioning only five things Ibo's have contributed POSITIVELY, to this Country.

Abeg carry your Flat head commot for my front, make I see Road. grin
Little boy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.